3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 30.10.20 12:54 am

Is everyone flying out? (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Hello world. I bought it in the yuple.
The game flies out constantly and lock 30 fps. Who does it either?
66 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syava Targoniy 31.10.20

Misterix30
It didn't help. Even on minimals flies on RTX2070.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 31.10.20

Syava Targoniy
I have the same RTX2070 and not one flight was not for 10h game

S
Syava Targoniy 31.10.20

wemadeFOX_moon
Apparently the reason is not in the iron... The driver was put through a "clean installation." Windows is also fresh. Xz what could be the reason...

w
wemadeFOX_moon 31.10.20

Syava Targoniy
maybe the antichit crookedly got up and swears and does not let play

W
WhiteL 01.11.20

Sogiking
Similarly

G
Govvo 01.11.20

The whole system on amd departures is not, the optimization is excellent, I play as originally and it was on the dr12, and it is more productive)

G
Govvo 01.11.20

And by the way, who flies out exactly wind the latest version of wines 10 2004, or maybe on the old flies on the dr12 because of the fact that in the new dh12 ultimatum and in the old glitch some or does not support already

M
Misterix30 01.11.20

Govvo
Version 20H2

G
Govvo 01.11.20

Misterix30
Well I haven't updated on the latest updates they're glitchy, I've got 2004, not the 20H2 update, maybe because you've got a can in the wind what bugs are

M
Misterix30 01.11.20

Govvo
Maybe, but this is the first time I've ever seen such a thing that new versions of the game's vinda fly off. The rest will be written off even if it will be visible there. And this is the first game that I fly out so easily, the rest of that is stable

G
Govvo 01.11.20

Misterix30
Well, still as an option look acceleration can be some cost, temperature check, can in the system that clogs and not properly wagons, some wood, programs antivirus, etc., factors a lot because you need to try the system not to pollute, and do not hurry with the update, update half a year after the release of the update at least, I am updating the wind and everything with a period of time. , acceleration does not put, the temperature is excellent monitor all the time that did not overheat at an unexpected moment, the comp is an ecosystem for which care, and not so put and forgot, for any ecosystem to look after and care as a living organism otherwise it will stop working as it should or will die again) Learned for its living time)

M
Misterix30 01.11.20

Govvo
I remembered, I had the same with Control, I have a card in acceleration (temperatures above 62 do not jump in full load) and everywhere played normally, except Control, why it also flew after a while, although the CPU temperature and cards were normal, as the acceleration removed, and stopped flying out. Now the same crackdown removed and for Watch Dogs..... and as long as the hour is normal, there are no departures

M
Misterix30 01.11.20

In general, yes, disabling the acceleration on the video card solved the problem with departures

K
Karamba_6hell 01.11.20

Hello, gentlemen. i5-9600k, gtx 1080ti, 16gb of ez. Direct 12
That I play at all without departures, then takes off a couple of minutes after the launch ... I can't understand shit, to be honest. Nothing has changed since the patch.

M
Misterix30 01.11.20

Karamba_6hell
You try as many here advised to switch to DX 11, it personally helped me

K
Karamba_6hell 01.11.20

Misterix30
Tried. Same. Come on, it's yubic, you're not surprised. I knew from whom I buy)))
But thank you)

C
Commando_ 01.11.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
I have a 21:9 2560 x1080 monitor. i7-8700K processor

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 01.11.20

Commando_
well almost like my computer) and my monitor) thank you

C
Commando_ 01.11.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Cool

s
starus77 01.11.20

Maybe I'll help someone with advice. To avoid flying out on the desktop, try to put the window mode - deploy (options - video - screen - window mode -deploy). It helped me, too, at first threw