3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syzygy 26.10.19 03:48 am

Unreal creativity. (Unreal)

People, and somebody does something(scarlet), in the universe? Can adelisa, if someone card drawing, just sample Wallpapers or something?
I wrote the beginning of Aquila.

Please check out, give constructive criticism...

Unreality.
1.Vortex Rikers
Wildly headache - as if it was hit with something very heavy. Hands and feet badly obeyed, coordination of movements was broken. Very interesting from the outside. Want to reach out to the left, and it instead rises.
Not counting the sounds of some birds was very quiet. Birds?! But there could be no birds. I...
Was drifting memories: the streets of night city, a spaceport, my naive attempts to get away from the chase...
Them will not go away unless they themselves don't want to. And then gray inconspicuous clothing, a dozen such as I, a military ship carrying prisoners, and radioactive mines at the end. Mines where I was supposed to get as a criminal, but for some reason were not included. Mines where you can live for two years max - then you just fall apart because of the radiation. This is a very good idea. Criminals need to be put somewhere, ore someone had to mine. Certain death.
I stood up, and looked around. The hull of the ship had the form of the letter P. On both sides of the camera with the prisoners. Across the Elevator to other levels: technical, medical. We were brought here by another corridor, but the device of these ships is like. If you know one, you know the other.
Okay, enough of the lyrics need to get out!
Laser grids that separates my camera from the rest of the ship was not. In their place, stuck some wires showered sparks. Apparently our ship was in serious trouble. Out of camera(just a hole in the wall), I saw even more devastation. Everywhere were scattered pieces of skin, half of the information screens were not working, the power cables were taken out of fasteners.
Stepping forward, I barely kept my balance. Need a first aid kit and quickly.
Strange but me in the compartment was empty. Neither living nor dead. Did everyone survive? And left without me?
Walking through the adjacent chambers and not finding anything, went to the Elevator to the second level.
Elevator, strangely enough worked. Right at the exit lay a small box. Turning it I found that this is quite a standard PDA. That's good luck! PDA have long turned to the senior assistant to the person. Without him the modern world was very uncomfortable. And most importantly in the distant past were initial problems of early devices: low performance, small memory footprint, a short time battery life. Modern devices had a memory capacity of tens of Terabytes, and the battery life was up to a few weeks. In addition they were very versatile in the choice of power source: almost all forms of electromagnetic energy they can be powered. In General an absolutely necessary thing. Such a thing was given to me for nothing given my current situation.
Running a self test(all of a sudden any bugs or broken in the accident) I went through the second level. One grating from the ventilation system was not enough, she was lying down. Assessing the passage I crawled. The entire shaft was shrouded in smoke – apparently cover and ventilation. It was uncomfortable to crawl partially prevented the smoke , partially the small size of the mine at which I was crawling. A turn , another turn. Away flashed someone's figure or it seemed to me? No thought, it's just steam from the crumpled pipe.
I fell out unexpectedly. This is the medical lab. Well look for medications. The laboratory was a – probably the main blow fell on the nose or on the other side. However, the drug has not been here. Someone before me took them. And apparently they took a large group of people – one to carry them all just not able to do. Well look for those who also survived like me.
Passing the door leading to the bridge I saw broken glass in the Cabinet with the medications. So-so.
But on the bridge was much more interesting. I visited a couple of times in these areas and know that they are typically a focus of modern technology. But that is so! Oh this is a difficult ship, uneasy. Simple prison, the carrier cannot be absolutely equipped. They were usually converted from old ships and, accordingly, nothing special with him, it was impossible to do. Here could be seen a thorough job. However, the military always do everything thoroughly.
Half of the screens were broken. The second was some writing. Coming closer, I tried to read them.
"..... refused main engines. After a few minutes the stability of hyperfields will fall. We come out of jump in the system 831. Will try to correct course....."
"..... navigation calculations showed that we can land a spacecraft on the planet na Pali....."
So I first learned the name of the planet na Pali. I didn't know how crucial the planet . All star atlases almost nothing about it is not written. There is no intelligent life – this is the verdict of the Space Agency. Now I understand why... At that moment I wanted only one thing – to survive.
To get out, it's time to get out, insisted to the subconscious.
After passing the bridge I climbed into yet another pipe. Crawling down to the end of it I went into compressor and a huge fan was stopped. Soon there will be nothing to breathe. In the end I could see a large hangar door. Coming closer I pressed the open button. The door went up. Waiting when it will open fully I stepped inside. It was a small room. On the opposite side was the same door. But even for her there were voices!
- Well, what now ... Oh, what the heck is this?! No !!!
Came a wild scream, then he heard the sound of the shot. Once, twice ...
Thoughts darted feverishly: what was it? People can't scream.
192 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnrealMan 26.10.19

Well, зач0тно. Reading your lines, I involuntarily drew a picture Vertex Rikers, first prison, then ventricina mine...
Catastrofistas I'm not doing, because did not know how to draw and absolutely no ability to engage in design development. The only thing I have ever done, is the editor INI files to configure Unreal, and for more convenient operation c Dedicated server.

R
Real Mik 26.10.19

Oh damn.... nkogda count tomorrow )

S
Syzygy 26.10.19

I actually wanted throughout the toy to write a book, but sowed drives, so can not, because they began to forget some points. Wrote for UT, have written probably 200 pages, but lost. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( There you are, damn it. Can when restore. At UT a lot easier to write, I have a 2003-2004 available, and come up with the most possible.

In General, in light of the shooting of the movies the toys I wanted my script to send UT developers. But did not grow together...

Also like once svoii levels to rivet, but with the tech part figured out(in terms of building, for if with the design of levels and content is no problem, it's voploscheniem ideas in the editor problems in bulk).

P
PG.BumBarash 26.10.19

Syzygy
You here. I highly recommend reading all of it.
But the way to read it is necessary to start from the bottom.

R
Real Mik 26.10.19

read, super ) but, somehow, something is missing, I can not understand, can be continue?

S
Syzygy 26.10.19

PG.BumBarash
Nonsense. Taken only basis. How a single work can be considered, but Unrealistic - no. I'm not a writer, just a fan.
First, no PDA, and on it was built the game.
Second, what the hell pirates??? It was a military ship carrying prisoners. Or the ISV-Kran to help prisoners arrived?
Third, In Pali, the only person who lived more than 5 min. - GG. Anyone to me there is no chance to talk.
Damn, there's even the Presence of a talking to... It's something, and I for the entire game they heard only three words: Habuda, Hanja, and Outstanding(when they are afraid of something).
In addition, the Presence of HS accept the Messiah ,and such liberties to him never let.
Still a cloud of inaccuracies and lies. So taken only for the characters, invented the gag. Nothing like the world of Unreality and tell you everything.

A UT? It's just a crap game in cyberspace. All the battles in UT are real, just the fighters don't die at all because of one little thing spawn. How it is implemented technically, not difficult to understand. And poloskani? It's all bullshit!!! Scarce - not allies, they are the way, appeared only in УТ2004, and know about them, the author just could not. After the human\sciagnij wars, through the years, so Andcat, a method was found of the differences and scarce took part in the Tournament. But they never RUB shoulders with people, and especially did not interbreed with them (the only attempt was in U2, but it failed because it turned out you know what).

The verdict of the writer: in principle a good idea, there are contentious issues, but will pull 4-
The verdict of the fan: B. R. E. D. the Author needs to drink a Riddle.

S
Syzygy 26.10.19

Real Mik
I told you, some details I forgot, because I will not to write on, and something interesting happens. And would love, came up with a story(estessno based on the events of the game). Actually, I don't want to move away from the source, as describe in the game. I wrote: at different levels, to scatter. Then collected everything together. Man then breaks the shell to do(screenshots, music, to insert into certain chapters from certain levels), but something was scored. Pity, because epic has always promoted and appreciated Fan art. It would be possible to stir up something.

Hey, does anyone want to try? :)

U
UnrealMan 26.10.19

To create something like an ebook written on the game?

S
Syzygy 26.10.19

Yeah, exactly.

U
UnrealMan 26.10.19

You can of course. Only if everyone is going to describe the plot of the individual level, uniting all of this together, it will disconnect. the plot in the transition from one level to another.

S
Syzygy 26.10.19

So after all all the levels end the same way: go to next :)

In General, you can write a plan. And indicate the need to end each Chapter. Can someone give a book to write, someone a shell to develop, someone screenshots to do someone to do someone like that, actually. That is, if the division of labor.

The danger of writing each Chapter a new person in the mismatch style narrative. So someone will have to mimic the style of another. Or you need to develop a common style. And in General, to talk about it early. We have here people, hochuschy al. book do - the crowd just. :)

No, the main course text(I suggest everyone write a passage in my favorite level, put on display, and the results of the vote to make him the leading author). Other authors can write ideas, scripts, levels, etc, and the main it will compile.

In addition, just to describe the game - is silly. Need your something to add. Of course, in full accordance with the original. No polycardia, or God forbid, the magic wars. Do not have to describe the levels in order, you can swap. And so on.

If you agree, we can discuss the concept.

U
UnrealMan 26.10.19

I agree, but not before this weekend :)) And generally, I something tells us that in the end all together will score on that idea. But I will try that thread to write.

S
Syzygy 26.10.19

So why hammer on such projects? Because they do either not fans, or one person. And so, when recruited a team to score just will not give. I wrote 200 pages on UT. Could also. And From doubly interesting to write, especially with the supporters. The main thing is not to relax, but not to drive, trying all week to do. It does not happen. And if byute, then the output is byaku(like U2). Everything is in our hands. Here are just a few of the hands:)), maybe it is fixable(you can cry to throw), but together much can be done. U1 did 4 years. Halva 2 generally 6 years. So right, I think. Come on, write, get ideas, throw plot. I too from its part will try to output something to make(global plot, some ideas, maybe an example of the concept).

While I was writing ,came up with the end of the story. :)))

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.10.19

Syzygy you megafont game, I tell ya ;) Even entire books on the game to write, it's something.

But they never RUB shoulders with people, and especially did not interbreed with them (the only attempt was in U2, but it failed because it turned out you know what).
- remind, and then just can not understand where they've been crossed :P

S
Syzygy 26.10.19

So there Elektricheskie these cars tried to cross(forgot race name). Turned half-human half-Polycarp. But, it sucks very, strong and brutally blunt.

S
Syzygy 26.10.19

Here, then wrote another, interspersed with resheniem e-malenich problems.

The temple of the Goddess of rain. The end.
From the last rocket Skaarj Dodge couldn't. Or rather he tried, but in the wrong direction of the strafe. Exactly in the middle(during the journey I learned to shoot on anticipation)he, already wounded,was faced with the shell. The body of the monster tossed, the walls started bleeding. Samakovlis on the floor, defeated Skaarj plowed a few meters down the corridor, and froze in a ridiculous pose, clearly saying, I'm dead. But I find it hard to believe the poses. Slung over his shoulder useless RL already, I got the dispersion pistol, and fired into a pile of meat that were once my enemy. No reaction, only a few trickles of blood. Indeed, dead. The dispersion pistol in an alternative mode to deal damage is small, but burned the skin cool(have tried), so just to withstand shots without even wincing, he could probably only Titan(God forbid to meet him).
Approaching the button, which managed to pressure my opponent, snapping me out of the temple(in the aisle, I could see the cliffs, and a huge theater), I clicked on it, at the same time looking carefully at the sides: of the charges to the weapon a little, and I was wounded, though not very serious, but noticeable. And first-aid kits and ammunition are nowhere to be seen. And wherever you stashed them? Like everything looked...
A huge door has opened, let's marvel at the wondrous sky, and loved ones for the mountains. Excellent, and in confined spaces do not feel comfortable.
Adjusting forever peeling off the shoulders of RL, I stepped forward. A little after passing on the perimeter of the amphitheater I saw a cave carved into the rock. There and go.
The roar fell back of plate declared that my adventures in the temple is far from complete.
Sharply turning, I grabbed ASMD – anything more powerful was not and shook in small tremors in the center of the theater stood the Stone Titan. The reflections of the setting sun bizarre played on his bone armor, casting beautiful reflections on the ravaged ranks.
Heart stopped, hands and feet became wadded, and the skin was covered with cold sweat. I had a meeting with Titan, but then at least had a place to hide, and munitions kits were full. Now I was visible at a glance, too tired, too weak weapon. Run! The way back was cut off, but you can break through to the cave, not paying attention to the monster! Gathering all the strength I rushed on a circle to the exit. A fierce roar proclaimed that I did not escape the attention of the giant. Already running to
the cave, I threw up – the Titan crumbled wall, pulling the rubble – do not care if the output is already close...
Yes, exit is near. But is it easier for me? He was also blocked by the plate as the entrance to the arena. Apparently I closed the door, stepping on the stone is the key. And of course, to open them only in the arena, just behind the Titan. But how? In the melee to go – a suicide, from a distance - ...
I jumped instinctively. A huge stone hit the spot where I stood, accrocheuses into several smaller fragments. All, stop thinking!
Metnuvshis to the right, I pulled the trigger ASMD. Ring blue stretches from the weapons to the monster. And – no reaction. With a conventional Titanium not just to cope, let alone with a Stone... There's several dozen rockets need to thrust and not from the Taser to peel.
Another stone flew a few inches from me. Long so can not continue, I'm too tired. Even a few minutes – and especially well-aimed lump will kill me. You need to think of something, fast.
Jumping from side to side, I'm really trying to figure out what to do. Throughout the arena there was not even fruit Presence, though other vegetation was present. Of weapons I was only charged ASMD, Yes the gun dispersion. The amplifier on the belt way, the extra weight...
-Ahhh! I shouted, jumping up and down – well hold on, Titanic!
On the go to connect insights ucilka to the inputs ASMD, I mischievously smiled and said: now let's see who wins.
A savage roar echoed through the air when waves of a Shocker, reinforced several times, and in addition
is equipped with a high temperature plasma is struck in the body of a Titan. It was evident that the breast-plate of the blackened monster and it burned almost through. Not stopping running, I pressed hard on the trigger, trying to get to the already previously damaged area. On the eleventh or twelfth shot I got: Titan dropped from the clutches of another stone and fell to the arena rocked at the same to the ground surface. Huge eyes lit up and went out the red light. The monster was dead.
Unplugging to develop a resource booster, I climbed into the arena, carefully skirting the place where fell the giant. Poryskav on the walls and floors, I did find a lever, which he pulled. Door leading to the temple and the cave opened. Excellent, now get out of here, before someone else from the Church comes out. Another such meeting, I certainly did not survive.
Quickly running through the steps, I literally jumped in the cave. As it turned out - at the time, behind my back trembled arch: first sprinkle small stones and sand, then collapsed the entire ceiling. Yes, after the bombing, which was subjected to these walls... not surprising.

D
Dr.Nick 26.10.19

In principle, the language of writing is not completely bad, there are no repetitions, read very. But just one detail you describe absolutely all of the events of the game, including all the fights, etc. wouldn't want to do, because when you read the description of the battle reads very tedious and gets old quickly. For example, the episode with the Titan it would be possible to do so, so he stone-broke the door and the hero could easily escape, do not forget - in Unreal you're not a hunter, but prey. By the way, about the story of Almira, the horror, no talent of the writer, and the story boring. In General, I wish good luck to the author.

S
Syzygy 26.10.19

Dr. Nick so I don't describe everything :) This is a simple exercise was, TS Warm up before the fight. Taking one interesting element described him. Of course, when I write the secret of the na Pali(about our project can be read in the next topic), I will not describe every battle(because it is really boring to read), and write more about travel, about the Presence, about Skarga etc.
Pro hunter - of course you extraction. But that's not always possible to just run away sometimes you have to fight.

D
Dr.Nick 26.10.19

Yes that's right, you have plenty of secrets and philosophy necessary. I hope that soon everything will be ready and you can read the finished version. PTS. interesting

S
Syzygy 26.10.19

Ah,if only it were that simple... in the next topic gave a link, come on in.