3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iiiiiii 01.11.20 06:58 pm

Scrolls of transformation into monsters. (Gothic 2)

How long does it take to turn, or what do you need to do to turn back? It's not clear how long it takes to wait. The only time I turned back was before moving to the Rudnikov Valley, but not during the transition.
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeMoZ 01.11.20

I TURNED BACK WHEN I COMPLAINED ABOUT THE ENTER

i
iiiiiii 01.11.20

Thank you DeMo's!!!!!!!!!!!

K
Ko_2 01.11.20

And that these scrolls can not be bought more than 1. I've already spent it on the other day, and I want to.

D
DarkWarlock 01.11.20

Ish Chavo wanted... so you can kill the whole island... pampered and enough...

M
Maska-Z 01.11.20

You can buy scrolls from sellers; In the monastery; Palladins; (in gothic 2 addon night of the crow - also at the magicians of water) with each new chapter the number of scrolls increases and new names are added.

K
Ko_2 01.11.20

Well, yes, I did. And how do I in the second chapter, to the Valley of The Mines, the 32nd level to score? Ice spear all wet? So manna is not enough. And people said that the 32nd can be easily reached.

D
DarkWarlock 01.11.20

bow, crossbow, fiery rain, etc. magical byca...

N
Nekosama 01.11.20

The coolest scroll is the transformation into the Soping Oster (the alchemist in the lower quarter of Horinis can be bought). It is better to use in the first chapter - and then experience points in general is not enough for what is enough. You can kill all the monsters and bandits, even scumbags on the lighthouse (orcs, fire lizards and black troll is not worth trying). The main thing is that no dude does not notice you when you're walking around as a monster.
You can swing in The Minutetal when you meet Diego. You give him the coolest weapon and go. I've interrupted the whole beast (even ice golems).

50 cent in GTA 01.11.20

Well you give.

D
Dark paladin 01.11.20

Nekosama
22/06 10:07 The coolest scroll is the transformation into a snotty Oster (the alchemist in the lower quarter of Horinis can be bought). It is better to use in the first chapter - and then experience points in general is not enough for what is enough. You can kill all the monsters and bandits, even scumbags on the lighthouse (orcs, fire lizards and black troll is not worth trying).
-----------------------------------
If you can't, don't speak for everyone.
Oster, glor - they black troll and fire lizards are very easy to bear.
As? Just like on the second level, the GG carries a black troll with a stick.

N
Nekosama 01.11.20

Yes, a black troll can be killed with a stick (at least five minutes to steam probably), and he will break you once and you are already dead. Again save download? It is better to pump normally first, and then strong enemies to roll.

N
Nekrohrenaten 01.11.20

I don't know, maybe I'll open America now, but it's very easy for trolls (and black ones) to get involved. You run behind him, and since he's slow, you just hold on to his back, not letting his face turn to you, and shit him on the shaggy y pe....

N
NeoStalker 01.11.20

With a two-handed weapon, near the ass of a black troll, you don't run much... It is enough to stand behind a stone ledge (cave with aloe) and strike from there... And as for the usual trolls, they are killed without any fuss.

N
Nekosama 01.11.20

The hundredth time I hear - a troll from behind to wet. It's the same thing. That's not what I'm talking about (see above). Scrolls of transformation are necessary in order not to steam when gaining experience (not to arrange dances with orcs who better wields a sword, do not wet trolls from behind half an hour with a baton, etc.). You're getting hit by an enemy - a couple of bites - you've got experience - you run on.

P
Playshner 01.11.20

After all, in these "dances" and there is all the cimus to play off ...

P
Phoenix 777 01.11.20

Took turned into a ghostly trotter and you're not afraid of anything (even a black troll)

M
Maska-Z 01.11.20

Didn't you look at the character's characteristics when he's in the shoes of some animal? (letter B)
I'm interested :))

W
WBTRU 01.11.20

Maska, doesn't look like it. :(

i
irknet 01.11.20

Everyone's got Marvin's monster and look.

D
DonLeno 01.11.20

Scrolls of dr. sneper, varga, fire-burning, pure chorinis. But it's not a tru(