3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iiiiiii 01.11.20 06:58 pm

Scrolls of transformation into monsters. (Gothic 2)

How long does it take to turn, or what do you need to do to turn back? It's not clear how long it takes to wait. The only time I turned back was before moving to the Rudnikov Valley, but not during the transition.
33 Comments
Sort by:
m
mifora 01.11.20

TRU---no life does not rise with the level)

D
DonLeno 01.11.20

Life can be farmed from Innos at least all year

m
mifora 01.11.20

daron

D
DonLeno 01.11.20

Daron is not eternal.

A
Agent_Smit75 01.11.20

Not only does life not grow with the level in the form of an animal but also things to raise does not come out of the dead.

A
Agent_Smit75 01.11.20

DonLeno
Scrolls of dr. sneper, varga, fire-burning, pure chorinis. But it's not a tru(
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I found only 2 scrolls of dragon snovers, one at Ignac in Horinis the other in a secret cave in Minutetal at the beginning which with an entrance through the water, not far from Jerhan and a pair of Lurkers.
I learned about this secret first when I watched one of the summers, and before that a lot of rach was a game and did not know.

D
DonLeno 01.11.20

The second scroll is already useless in nature. The minentale is not the kind of monsters that should be rolled down by a snqueper

D
DonLeno 01.11.20

What things? Animals are turned to clean forests. You can score people with your hands

i
irknet 01.11.20

I've always felt sorry for them. And so he kept these scrolls for the rest of the game ;(

A
Agent_Smit75 01.11.20

I used dragon snows on Jack's Lighthouse, and I partially cleaned the forest. :)
Cleaned only those monsters from which there are no trophies and so that the lvv does not raise on the bandits in the lighthouse, they give 900 exps, 300 each.
By the way, the task of Harad on the weapon of the orc is easy to come out too scroll, Ignac has a scroll of transformation into a varga, that's what makes, but the toy look at torture, that the l's raised only in the form of a man, for these bandits give 100 experience, there are two of them, and if you do not touch the kys and beetles run past the bandits, they do not touch you. :)

D
DonLeno 01.11.20

I don't know what you're shaking about because of your health glasses. Well sinned, turned into a monster, well, pray the sins at the statue of Innos. When he runs out of mana, strength, and agility, he hands out health. Forever. You can farm as much as you can. Although at the end of the game health points are no longer a critical indicator, because the armor is very good.

A
Agent_Smit75 01.11.20

Well, in the descending yes health is not critical at the end, but usually such "operation" crank at the beginning, well, or almost at the beginning, health is usually a little more than a hundred, and protection 25 just with leather armor.
And to use Inos in the beginning is not so profitable, money is not thick.

D
DEXTER_PaYNe 01.11.20

Maska-Z
Oh thank you helped you)))