3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HANNiBAL FOR KiNG 03.11.20 09:33 am

2 dies, one 2gb the other 4

Is it worth buying a 4GB die for a mother's ddr3 when there is 2GB of operatives, or buy another one for 2GB?
26 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 06.11.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
By the way, 10ka eats 4.6 GB of RAM into the simple.
Spoiler
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. By the way. It's not exactly my downtime. Antivir, Sound, Burner.
In the wind service, everything is in place. I didn't do anything.
Do not mislead people. I'm asking you to.

i
insel260 06.11.20

Ryazancev

P.S. If anything, my Win 10x64 Pro. 1909
The chrome and synapse of the raiser was active. But the blue does not eat much, did not turn off, because the synapse then run. Without running chrome 3.5 GB.

R
Ryazancev 06.11.20

insel260
It's not a question. Catch.
Spoiler
Winda latest 20H2

i
insel260 06.11.20

Ryazancev
Okay, I do. So I'm eating up the system.

i
insel260 06.11.20

Ryazancev
Walpaper engine, razer synapse and razer central are active. Plus for the first time forgot to cut down the chrome. Still active stim helper (stima services) and there is no service battle.
So, I agree. Vin 10, eats not much, but few people have a pristine clean PC in the inn. If you care so much that you don't have anything superfluous hanging, well done. Take the pie off the shelf. And I'm not comfortable every time to run the right services in turn. I'd rather lose 1-2GB of ram in a simple way than jump with a tambourine before running some software.

l
lokkie 06.11.20

Ryazancev wrote:
Do not mislead people. I'm asking you to.
You're misleading here. At 16GB, 4.2 she has a standard. at x64 naturally. Version 1909, and in previous versions the same was.
Spoiler