3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pohordie 26.10.19 03:51 am

A single passage. Share secrets. (Magicka)

For a start, I Express my sincere respect to the creators of the game from Paradox and Arrowhead. Made a killer game. As it is written in the review,it is technically possible to go it alone) is There among the players are hardcore? If so,and I'm sure there is,tell me where someone has experienced what difficulties and how to overcome them,and whether there is among us one who single-handedly took the entire game?

Personally, I figachit for a week and got to level 9. My secret - the staff of the druids and the dagger,giving the acceleration,and also a wonderful combination As-As-R or the same in any order)for those who have changed the key - combination zip-lasso zip-Arkan-ice. Destroys everyone and everything in seconds - grimnir was demolished in 2 minutes,but was dead,and Goblin shamans at all immediately everyone scattered. Staff of the druids in my opinion are mandatory for a single pass,as is the ability to call ents with 10K HP,which you use to distract the enemy or simply as a human shield. Dugger also useful in that it is not always the coolest,the strongest)is the coolest one on time ran for 10 meters and fired a volley in some terrible combination.Voooot.

Thanks to this simple combination of difficulty I was only a mind battle with grimnir. I recommend everyone to try.

Share your combinations.
38 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fayrus 26.10.19

For a start, I Express my sincere respect to the creators of the game from Paradox and Arrowhead. Made a killer game. As it is written in the review,it is technically possible to go it alone)
I went through it alone. Where I play there is no Internet or network.

F
Fayrus 26.10.19

Yes, staff of the druids is good from time to time, but then I replaced it on a staff body's regeneration (found in the game three or four times) which perfectly supports the shield. Enemies are not afraid to admit to cure because of the blockers in the game enough. Although after 11 chapters staff should be replaced, because Invisibility with him not working. Had to movie the game with a staff of Runes (Pass: aura of lightning protection. Aсt: aura of lightning, pounding enemies from 200 to 300 per second).
Dagger Counter Strike is good, but I passed the whole game with Ice Sword for moderate physical and ice damage plus ice breath at 150 degrees in one bottle. In my opinion, the best option for a single pass.
Of the beams fell in love with ASR from the bonus on the weapon ASF. Magic teleport is also desirable to quickly get the hand to use it and not forget about it.

Note: the number of elements does not affect its power, that is SSSSF equal to SF.

F
Fayrus 26.10.19

From walls good SDE DFE. In case of a DFE it would be better to hang on an aura of fire, for all sorts of incidents happen.

Note: all Found books, found all moose.

F
Falc0ner 26.10.19

Better than qfqfasa for me there) Run always with qfqfasa in the sword(if playing) As already mentioned in the next topic of elementals out just incredible) Especially during re-transmission. (After the game can be replayed with all the collected spells.)
In General, the perfect spells no. Magicka really requires a SPECIAL approach. Especially when playing alone)

Fayrus
Nope. Right now, I'll compare SSSSR and SR on Vlade
NDA. Do) Thanks

O
Ogyr4ig 26.10.19

Was playing with a Stick of Tesla and freezing sword (which when struck immediately turns into ice)
The point is that making EDDDD you can shoot a stick without having to remove the shield, and held large crowds.
Although the grimnir mind was a slow time and a thunderbolt - not in time, the enemies will appear as one already take it, and if you get the hang of it, and then 2
PS also saves fear (with a staff or spell), enemies sink/fall into the abyss very quickly)

M
Makarocha 26.10.19

I've been working with the staff of life (he is also the shield regenerates, so a useful thing) and the M60!!!

Given the M60 if you save dandrea and that would be all the house survived!

The M60 is the machine gun, and it shoots like a machine gun, generally lethal thing!

O
Ogyr4ig 26.10.19

And to me the gun was very... Thrown out at the first opportunity.
The staff of life heals nearby enemies.
Good warstar - arkansa (SD) about every 2 sec thing)

p
pohordie 26.10.19

and I have a m-60 left mixed feelings)well, he certainly crushes any pid*rcov small,but weak against the big uncles(plus the armor did not break through(well, and of course the fun)is especially epic animation,a La Rimbaud,when you lift it)

S
Sadist_ 26.10.19

Falc0ner
Explain, S(Arcana) affects the radius of the mass spells. Try fireball (SDF) - a look around the red circle spread(in this area all pomozhet) and SSSDF. The difference in radius is huge.
Also the element+earth affect the radius. QD and QQQQD too will immediately notice the difference.
A QRF(icy rock, very much an effort) and QRQRQRQRD - the difference in damage here ye see.
So the number of element affects the effect, you just have to know what to interrupt.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 26.10.19

Sadist_
QRF does fire not melt ice?

f
freezerain 26.10.19

he probably wanted to say QRD ice+water+stone=shipsky uber ice ball. Vesch. I told them 15000 damagel,with him constantly running around.
And by the way, Yes I agree with the sadistic the more I bahau QR in the spell the more damage ( QR+QR+QR+QR+D) . If I add more rock,get a large repulsive force ( QR+D+D+D+D).
Main speedy for singles : Teleport,Thunderbolt,Slowing down time,QRQRQRQRQR (via shift,malkah around blows at times) and QRQRQRQRD.
About things. then of course I pissed all what not to take with them. Write the order as I ran: Staff randomly teleport (it's all clear,sometimes it helps, that would vorvatsya in the crowd,sometimes to go. also useful on multi-level maps,where the teleporter throws you for example on the ground where monsters can't climb,and from there you already polypes their sunderbani. By the way long threw this stick due to the fact that when you knock into the abyss(say at the Edge) you can catch teleportatsiya and you will return to the earth), the sword of Highlander is very good in speed and damage, the sword of teleportation , rod of invisibility , a sword of freezing(helps to gain time). All that just remembered

s
strelok12 26.10.19

rain(QQR) + electro mounds) (QRAAAE ) Just keep in mind that the mounds should be put on the weapon and do not approach them(In fact, winshot 3 seconds 8-12K damage)
EDFFF - volcanoes - excellent against all!) Charges in Orozco and bullet)
QFASA - Lightning skill PTS if a quick read , takes down to 5 HP with a warranty(need book)
ASF - here I think explains not) RE (ku)) - here, too)(Also from books)

Shields put on fire (myself volcanoes have killed many times)) and normal (E+on)
Stick war , weapons did not choose)))

A
Alexxxus 26.10.19

Lightning is an unpredictable thing, if there is ally, I have somehow, in 80% of cases it beats it

Y
Yosshi 26.10.19

Recently pereproshel again. Tell me where the dagger to take in the arena seen in the game?
Usually go through the stage, using the shield around him, it reinforced it to the maximum bombs with health. And then loaded the weapon either volcanoes or ice lightning AAAER. If the enemy with a shield, lay mines from Arcana, and then see previous sentence. Important periodically to maintain the shield. Plus, you can safely cast a rainstorm or a Blizzard and not be afraid to get under their effect. Jedi sword and Tesla staff the most=))
The problem occurs only with teleport dwarves. Such tactics passed one Meadow.
Alas, after the last health upgrade does not support the shield.
Had to change tactics: noted that DE itself creates a decent armor that no one in the first 3 chapters even punch failed and it eventually disappears!!! As an alternative to the ground you can use ice QR+E. the Only vulnerable to fire, so you can add in armor fire, but he has a temporary effect. So now I had the task to pass in less than 4 hours, we had 8 Chapter much to cut(the main thing there is the staff of invisibility to select). 10 Chapter you can run faster to Death with no one fighting or to use the staff of invisibility. 11 Chapter again invisible. TK with etti don't even know yet how to fight. Single miracle flunked(where, Magicka and invisibility lies). The last location before the dragon - with 6 or 7 times managed to finish (just pressed for time). The final boss had stopped only with the help of M 60(well, not thrown)

A
Alexxxus 26.10.19

Yeti I drenched anticipating where they will come prepared in advance qf+a+s+a+a. Exploded right next to me

A
Avenging all 26.10.19

QFQFQFAS
So like.
Also quite famously destroys all life in the area.)

E
E.N.T.E.R. 26.10.19

I passed the whole with a staff of invisibility and m60.Sometimes used the lasso+lightning+lightning+lasso+fire.
PS:M60 all the knocks along with the shield.

K
Kurebakja 26.10.19

Here is my version of the passing game, believe it can be better, so constructive criticism and helpful tips welcome

- that's almost the entire game takes place (QR)(QR)(QR)ED and ASF will be called just - Ice Shield(BP) weakness: fire(it will burn and will be back in no time) and wet (blocks A and does not accelerate) (and the like without skin horns not working)

Alternative:
(QR)EASA sword
Beam (QF)or SAAA (QF)(QF)(QF)SA
Shift+AS

In the hands wearing Ice sword - freeze with the 1st strike and the staff of king of the gremlins (gives resists, he puts out the host, not immediately)

in the caves of gremlins appear fire archers are better to be feared because of the mass genocide do not always have time to put out himself using BP there, I am running with:

1 charged in sword (QR)ESAA,
2 shield ESDF,
or
3 knock the shields R,
4 beam (QF)SAAA

the dwarf Fafnir power BP drops significantly, but to the Fafnir can be reached almost without killing anyone, the invisibility to help you

http://thismagicka.ru/faq/40/magicheskaya_kniga__nevidimost__invisibility__odinnadtsataya_glava_/

and these can be with a stone shield, they don't have enough to raise you xD (well, or just freeze them), problems may arise with the fiery river, there is important to kill the gnome Custer and the Salamander, the easiest way to come to stop and kill Lechem, or manage to slip past.
Then I use:
Invisibility
Call elemental(to divert attention)

The Bosses are not dying from BP:

Snakes, he showed himself well stone wall edf Lupita himself on her and kills himself.

Han, frost, and lightning.

Vlad likes to throw on him an aura of protection from water (or ice) in General not frost easily corrected with spell Cancel and then killed to cheer one Frosty sword.

Death ray of life and bombs of life around him.

Fafnir, fire protection +beam (QF)SAAA

Grimnir battle of the mind on all platforms except the undead push water QQQQQ, on the platform of the undead have proved Shift+DF, although I managed to dry themselves with BP to destroy all=)

Grimnir casthouse, Lightning is submitted to Ura (QF)ASA on a shield ASF, + you can Cancel to remove all of his spells except for Lightning

Latest barefoot, stay close to the edge, don't jump into the funnel sit under the shield ASF, Dolby zip.

S
Sanya_Zol 26.10.19

Just passed the magic number (the main quest, the stars are left on the way), and I got all the moose and all spells.
Bosses (and many enemies where) was killed with a lightning strike (qfasa-space), like it's an optional spell, the last bosses (except the dragon) pass them on cheers! The main thing - do not forget about the protection. To cast the lightning (and spells it includes) in the rain - you need to cast on itself, water shield (QW - middle mouse button), but keep in mind, you can set fire in the rain, and stew will have

T
Theshir 26.10.19

people can lightning and water into one spell to combine?