3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pohordie 26.10.19 03:51 am

A single passage. Share secrets. (Magicka)

For a start, I Express my sincere respect to the creators of the game from Paradox and Arrowhead. Made a killer game. As it is written in the review,it is technically possible to go it alone) is There among the players are hardcore? If so,and I'm sure there is,tell me where someone has experienced what difficulties and how to overcome them,and whether there is among us one who single-handedly took the entire game?

Personally, I figachit for a week and got to level 9. My secret - the staff of the druids and the dagger,giving the acceleration,and also a wonderful combination As-As-R or the same in any order)for those who have changed the key - combination zip-lasso zip-Arkan-ice. Destroys everyone and everything in seconds - grimnir was demolished in 2 minutes,but was dead,and Goblin shamans at all immediately everyone scattered. Staff of the druids in my opinion are mandatory for a single pass,as is the ability to call ents with 10K HP,which you use to distract the enemy or simply as a human shield. Dugger also useful in that it is not always the coolest,the strongest)is the coolest one on time ran for 10 meters and fired a volley in some terrible combination.Voooot.

Thanks to this simple combination of difficulty I was only a mind battle with grimnir. I recommend everyone to try.

Share your combinations.
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya_Zol 26.10.19

people can lightning and water into one spell to combine?
And you try..

T
Theshir 26.10.19

Sanya_Zol
that you knew you

T
Theshir 26.10.19

first make pairs then dobavlaet the harness and the zipper after dobavlaet cold vapor turns into water and moisten dobavlyaya not superfluous. the formula will so fire+water+Arcana+lightning(can be twin)+cold. herachit better than something else

T
Theshir 26.10.19

and in return tell Khan to dunk and I even hit him not in time!

M
Miray 26.10.19

I'm at the shaman is stuck. one hard to play) I'll try with your friends.

S
Stepur 26.10.19

against undead great Robit Q+R+W+E+Shift+RMB (I call it shield treatment), and excellent cures (approximately 1500 (UTB if you stand in the middle and the spikes, then I would have somewhere in the 15K)). I death 2 times so killed. go with the Jedi sword and the staff reflected
eniya.

S
Stepur 26.10.19

can be used against living creatures Q+R+S+E+Shift+RMB (just as well, but only with the lasso hits). stand or stone shield (if you have ECCP Rob) or a shield from the harness.

S
Simbad1 26.10.19

I'm at the Minotaur Chapter 3 stuck on how to pass

S
Simbad1 26.10.19

And in Chapter 6 where the purple mage how to win ?

G
GeorgeDark 26.10.19

I went through the whole game alone. The hardest place for me was with the Yeti, until I realized how to deal with them (constantly kasliwal fire magic FFFFF) and burned them even when the Yeti grabs you can you burn, it will shake you and throw away, but better to call them one by one so easily, although with two I, too, coped. Still it was too heavy in Fafnir's castle just before the entrance to the dragon's lair, where a bunch of dwarves and three zloboglazy (first two, then one) here zloboglazy-and brought a lot of problems, the dwarves even as it did not interfere too much, drenched them with the beam of fire from lightning ASF to set the fire, and put in the way of the explosive bombs EASF by the way these bombs went almost the entire game without straining, the enemy is stirring up all four pieces soars so high that often flies in the abyss, and even if it survives, it is likely to burn out yet again, trying to reach you. Trolls it is best to pour water QS beam, then ice beam RS and then frozen ice Troll, you can finish in 2 seconds also beam (only with lots of ice cubes RRRRS) salamanders in 2 seconds killed electromechanism beam ASR (did not figure out what they are more afraid of ice or electricity)/ With the serpent was not a problem put a stone wall ED and spun her around until he begins to climbs from the ground then ran off and he crashed out of the ground into the wall. Fafnir beat RAAAA attack is rapid and removes more than RRRRR and revolved around his belly, the fireball he spits on his chest, flapping wings almost does not harm the only dangerous attack is a beam of fire had to cast on the water to be treated. With grimnir last agonized for a long time, but I usually set it on fire (it burns well even in the rain) and from the attacks of intangible mages were saved continuously updating ring healing stone walls WED (using shift) when re-installing such a wall you are treated to more than 2000 HP, the last boss of AssA...as it is there also burned oninoelectrical beam ASF out of the ring treating the walls. Passed the whole game with a staff of the war (as found) and Ifrit sword (as found). By the way Vlad before grimnir slew with this sword, he even the fart did not have time ))).

G
GeorgeDark 26.10.19

Although there is now tried and realized that trolls are not ice should be wet and lasso lightning or in conjunction with the cold (RSSSS or RAAAS) (to Troll thawed because frozen only Troll gets huge damage from lightning or arcane). If two trolls, it is better to trigger a shower QQF (to water both) to freeze and finish off the already-only one lasso with the cold, because due to rain the lightning skecthes not only your health will take when trying.

5C2T 26.10.19

Somebody tell me how to act against several dwarves, mages, not to get killed.

A
Alexis0 26.10.19

5C2T
Physical damage from them nothing will remain. In addition to staff

A
Alexis0 26.10.19

I'm stuck at the point where three zloboglaz two priests and there are a shitload of dwarves. Shit like this pass? The shield breaks, the damage does not save, not treated in time. This is not really alone pass.

I
Ilja Bb das 26.10.19

This stool is nice but not enough to remove the missions?

I
Ilja Bb das 26.10.19

Yosshi
And what good is a shield around himself to use if you shoot in the enemies

K
Kurogitsunee 08.11.20

A couple of days ago, I went out on my own, found all the moose and all the books. There were no difficulties.
When passing used a free Cyber-rob, which gives immunity to life and recovery from lightning. As a weapon used a standard for this mantle Cyber disk, causing medium damage from the arcane and demolishing physical shields with a single blow. Staffs changed during the game, but the most useful was the War Staff, falling from the warlocks and passively increasing the kp in half and reducing the incoming physical damage (active ability - The Sorcerer's arrow DS (land, witchcraft) - seemed useless to me).
Basic spells: "F'F'FAA(par x3, lightning x2 - using through PKM, mow out small enemies in seconds), DR'R'R'R' (stone, ice x4 - charged PKM inflicts huge damage to a single target), "R'R'R'R"R"R" (ice x5 - Shift q PKM deals a lot of damage on the area), FFFFF (fire x5 - Shift - PKM inflicts a lot of damage on the area), zF'FUSS (par x2, lightning, witchcraft x2 - PKM if not the strongest, then one of the strongest rays in the game) EZ (shield, water - SKM water protection (castinable in order not to get wet during a downpour or thunderstorm)), ED??? (shield, any amount of stone - Shift , PKM or PKM to wall off from enemies), zREAA (ice, shield, lightning x3 - Shift - LKM imposes on the weapon charms, which on the next blow will form a line of ice crystals beating lightning).
Major magics: Hurry (ASF), Cancellation (SE), Lightning Strike ('FASA'), Fire (F'FF'FF), Thunderstorm (F'F'A), Invisibility (SEF'S), Charm (WED), Teleport (ASA).
Bosses:
In Chapter 1, the troll will carry a charged with PKM DR'R'R.
In Chapter 2, it is easy to lure snakes into witch mines (ESSSS) (or a stone barrier exploding with witchcraft (EDSSS)).
In Chapter 3, minotaur is also easy to overcome with the help of DR'R'R'R, you just have to wait for it to stun the attack on the area in which other mobs fall to the ground.
In Chapter 4, we get behind the car and use the Fire to cause damage to both the car and the adepts (by the way, they can also help in destroying the drill); from the warlock and his henchmen run around the pedestal and use the Fire (the method is quite slow, but effective).
In Chapter 5, Khan dies pretty quickly if you just throw loaded stones at him right before he hits you in close combat.
In Chapter 6, with the help of Lightning Strike, Cancellation, Water Protection, and a combination of zraser (first on yourself as a shield, then on the area) we go through a mental battle; In a fight with Grimnir himself, we get up close to him and fight in a melee, using the Cancellation when the boss calls his twins.
In Chapter 8, we annihilize the cream of the Goblin society with the help of the same zRASER.
In Chapter 9, we impose a charm on Vlad and beat the charged DR'R'R.
In Chapter 10 Death dies for a one-two caste circle of mine life (EWWWW).
In Chapter 11, we teleport under Fafnir's belly and either beat him in hand-to-hand combat, or call death (don't forget to teleport at the last moment, so as not to die yourself) (as an option you can go back to Chapter 2, find there Gram, go back to Chapter 11, but already with Gram and kill Fafnir with one stroke of achievement).
In Chapter 12 with Vlad, use tactics from Chapter 9; with Grimnir - a tactic from Chapter 6; with Assatur - spam the lightning strike, not forgetting to either put a shield (I do not remember the combination, used the second method), or castuin Repeal as a god (in principle you can call Death, but I have not tried it).
From the difficult moments can be singled out only Chapter 11, to be more precise, the halls with gnomes. To easily pass most of the level you need a shield from fire, charm, invisibility and lightning strike. The yeti on the street is killed by lightning, in the building - variative, but I used the same ice cobblestone and steam-lightning sorcerer ray. In the passage from which came 3 Yeti, we find invisibility and under it we pass to the hall with lava. There actively cast on enemies Charm, and on themselves protection from fire (you can additionally protect against physical damage). Mobs kill each other, sometimes we intervene to speed up the process. And all, such careful tactics can pass this, rather complex, stage.

K
Kurogitsunee 08.11.20

Alexis0
I doubt it's relevant, but I'll answer. In the passage from which the third yeti runs out there is a book with Invisibility, it will help in the passage of this place. It is that Vlad hints at her in his speech.