3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TimSin 04.11.20 12:55 pm

Long loads Windows

Windows 10 loads about a minute and a half. There don't seem to be any viruses. In the car boot almost turned off everything. Windows on hdd, but friends also on hdd (but loaded in 30 seconds.)
33 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Clown 04.11.20

TimSin
Is the drive old? How long has the system not been stopped?

R
Ryazancev 04.11.20

TimSin
1. Not a fresh PC in the whole.
2. Fast download mode is off.
It's a normal, typical situation.
Even on new PCs with NVME download is an average of 15 seconds. But 1.5-2 minutes you need to wait after the download until all wind services work.
If so critical. You can fool around with the HDD markup. (ACHI, mbr-gpt). Try a quick download. But this feature is terribly glitchy, poorly works with third-party drivers and power modes.
And the HDD themselves are very different in performance. They can differ by 1.5 times (average) in speed.

T
TimSin 04.11.20

Evil Clown
The drive has about 9,000 hours of work.

R
Ryazancev 04.11.20

TimSin
You'd write a config at first. It's all pitchfork on the water. S.M.A.R.T. looked down. HDD budget segment with varying success are prone to diseases. The number of hours worked doesn't mean anything. It might just be on. Or maybe all this torrents to drive.

R
Ryazancev 04.11.20

TimSin
Look, if it's hard for you to even write TO CONFEGI.
Spare the time of users of this site, there will be no constructive dialogue.

T
TimSin 04.11.20

T
TimSin 04.11.20

Ryazancev
I've already written it.

E
Evil Clown 04.11.20

TimSin
A drive from a laptop? (2,5)

T
TimSin 04.11.20

Evil Clown
Drive from low profile pc.

M
Marsj 04.11.20

It's time to switch to a system ssd drive.

T
TimSin 04.11.20

Marsj
I agree, but I can't do it on the budget yet.

T
TimSin 04.11.20

R
Ryazancev 04.11.20

TimSin
Add more 8GB Operating Bar. For your build, the behavior is normal. Don't worry.
Of course, here the ideal solution would be ssd stick. But you won't be fed up with one SSD.

T
TimSin 04.11.20

Ryazancev
And given the problem with friezes in games, operative is also needed

R
Ryazancev 04.11.20

TimSin
Yes. It's going to smooth things out. But it probably won't completely remove it. Where there will be a shortage of CPU and speed of operation (throws data on the CPU), in those cases nothing will help on this confit.
Roughly speaking, where there will be a lack of streams and speed of data transmission from RAM. This in games with not very good optimization on CPU will be.

T
TimSin 04.11.20

Ryazancev
But I don't think this config is so squalid.

T
TimSin 04.11.20

Ryazancev
Well, in the trailer graphics card (and the whole assembly) will pull the old game as: gta, watchman 2, witch 3, forzu 4?

S
SonyK_2 04.11.20

TimSin wrote:
... I don't think this config is so squalid.
You can count anything, performance will not add.
... the graphics card (and the whole build) will pull the old game like: gta, 2, witch 3, forzu 4?
If you are lazy to download and check, to enter on YouTube the name of the game and see how others with similar configs works.

M
Marsj 04.11.20

TimSin
Pull 45 fps.

R
RikoChiko 04.11.20

Put the SSD. I had a WD Black on the 7200 and got me a cape as got hold of those boot debts. SSD is now very cheap and stocks/discounts on them constantly.