3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maks[stalkerok] 04.11.20 07:12 pm

Is it worth creating a remaster? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

One day I had an idea: why don't I create a remaster of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl? Hmm, great idea- I thought. Is it worth creating a remaster of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl? Write your opinion in the comments. Those who want to help write in private messages. In general, you probably understand the essence. It's a poll. Just write yes or no. If you wish, you can make arguments (optional)
33 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIRW 06.11.20

I wonder who this remaster will do then? Here the loaf what year show from the second, which is also on the UE engine, and not on its own improved - like "METRO EXODUS" and then the remaster wanted to :D

R
Real Slim Shady 06.11.20

Lost Alpha's already out, you're a little late.

p
pegemot 06.11.20

Sure

A
Andrey1920 06.11.20

Not worth it

M
M1KERUS 06.11.20

Remaster only from Original Developers and at the level of Mafia 1 Dietitiv Edishon or as Reiki Remakes , fashion and initiative of ordinary players .. Well, as it is doubtful, the more, if already Stalker 2 in development, and so I'm for Remaster!

o
oleg199966 06.11.20

maks[stalkerok]
I've been doing this for a few years now, and I'm not going to make him feel good. The same business is handled by the authors of the mods Final Update and zRP. There's also a stalker fix pack and a 1.0007 patch from Ivg_brest, but there's a lot of cut-outs in the latter. All of us together, a lot of things have not worked in this game, because when editing one bug, begin to come out the second. In general, the whole game is made of crutches and pulling one, collapses another dozen. I'm all hands for the remaster, and if you have the desire and time, you can help me, or other moderators, what you can do. But I warn you, I'm not putting in a cut, just a canon. In general, I am glad that there are still people who are not indifferent to the game, which is more than 13 years old.

Y
Yarkov Desorec 09.05.21

maks [stalkerok] Check a
personal. I am ready to help you with this idea. = D

Y
Yarkov Desorec 09.05.21

oleg199966
Concerning ZRP, I will unsubscribe to you. ;-)

S
Shadow of CHN 09.05.21

The idea is good. But implementation will take a lot of effort.

N
Nesterov 09.05.21

How to say. Utopia

Y
Yarkov Desorec 28.10.21

In fact:
https://ap-pro.ru/forums/topic/577-prosectors-project-16/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-117462

Y
Yarkov Desorec 28.10.21

maks [stalkerok]
At the moment I am doing a kind of remaster on the OGSR Engine.
Then I will throw off the screenshots if you need to take a look ...
In fact, this is an update of the campaign to the level of the trilogy, but on this fork.

Y
Yarkov Desorec 17.11.21

Screenshots of my remaster: