3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill_S 04.11.20 07:14 pm

"Convenience" weapons and other options in the game (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

It is not always clear what this or that option does. For example, the "convenience" of weapons - what does it affect? Or "bullet resistance" - you get less or less damage from bullets? "Bleeding" is also not clear. Does its value affect the rate of bleeding, duration or the amount of damage from which it begins?
Who can give a detailed answer?
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Romanoid 04.11.20

I'm joining the question. Interesting to know)

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 04.11.20

Bullet resistance - the parameter responsible for the bullets that have arrived in you (a type of brogigilet)
Convenience - responds to how much convenient it is to keep shoot aptly
bleeding - from wounds faster or slower blood goes:
a) if it costs -20 red - there is blood 20 eds faster
b) if the green is 20 then the blood is restored by 20 edies
c) Current do not know what it means when -20 green :(

K
Kirill_S 04.11.20

2Mit:
What does it mean to keep it comfortable??? I'm holding a mouse, and the barrel he is always comfortable in the hand of the character sits in the hand :))))))) And about accuracy, so the weapon has such a parameter "PLAY."
The question of "convenience" is open.

K
Kirill_S 04.11.20

The thousand man plays, already until the end of the game have passed, CHE NO KNOW WHAT IS "THE GOOD"?

i
i g l a 04.11.20

"I don't know what it means when -20 green"

there are two types of bleeding
green - light
red - heavy
Depending on what kind of bleeding you can say how quickly in a unit of time you have a loss of life, that is, light bleeding is slower to take a life than heavy. both types of bleeding after a while fade themselves, but the reds are a little longer. Instantly cure ANY bleeding can be bandaged.

K
Kirill_S 04.11.20

It's all clear, a specific issue, an artifact with bleeding -100% how will affect me in the game.
And no one knows about "convenience"?

K
Kirill_S 04.11.20

and silence.....

S
Sardukar 04.11.20

No, not silence!

So we answer.... 100% bleeding, on the belt, the result - if the stalker's health is 100% - no shit decreases, if even a little less, begins to decrease until you are cured to 100%
Bleeding three species, there is also yellow - medium

V
Veresch 04.11.20

Convenience.
have handguns aiming for 100%
screw cutters to 0%

means how fast you can shoot a weapon. At the same time, the sight will not be knocked

K
Kirill_S 04.11.20

Thank you!

R
RazoR 04.11.20

By the way, this option is quite good.
He's the svD and the gaussney with the rpg no.

IMHO, convenience is the speed of reloading and aiming, the efficiency of absorption recoil arrow.

F
Flyaum 04.11.20

so read and still no one understood ) popels who knows exactly !? )

d
drobilka 04.11.20

Kirill_S
28.03.07 13:16

convenience - for me the main convenience in weapons in the game - (not compromising accuracy more precisely next after it) - is the speed of reloading. Maybe that meant it?

Agoor
28.03.07 23:28
+1

P
POSPINELOPATOYNA 04.11.20

if the comfyness of 0 then run fast low, hence the convenience is the actual convenience...............
how cleverly you can handle the AX (weapon mobility, recharge speed and all that) is just as not convenient in this regard SVD

D
DJekman 04.11.20

To be honest, I'm not really into the set either. On the weapon orientate mainly on the parameter "Damage", but in turn from the AK at point-blank range - better only Winchester, imho of course.
With the parameters of body armor more or less clear. But for example: the Monolith vest, as it seemed to me, heals wounds better than the Ghost vest. What is different from SSS-99 from SEVA in parameters, except the price, I also did not understand, but sowing looks like a sieve - took it of course.
There are misunderstandings and some artifacts, for example: the one that reduces bleeding - did not notice the difference that with it that without it - stops almost at the same time (or does not stop at all, the current bandage) or the increase in health: it does not understand whether it increases or not, because the digital health parameter is not, and the scale does not change.

d
drobilka 04.11.20

DJekman
29.03.07 11:59

I have at certain points the health streak itself grows. two "bleeding" and one "bleeding" 600 artifacts hang on the belt

R
RazoR 04.11.20

The rate of regeneration is increased by stone blood, couscous meat and soul.
The bleeds are only effective during the bleeding itself.

So, with a bunch of thorns (an artifact of burning fluff) you can get bullets with green bleeding and wait for the red ")

I
Infernal Walker 04.11.20

There is a suspicion that accuracy is the angle of bullets, and convenience - the point of view in the ceiling. From the AK a long line tears the barrel up, although the bullets are still flying approximately in sight, and from the very first received submachine gun a long line is put in a penny on the forehead of the target, because the return of the barrel to the side does not shift.

V
Vsdfew 04.11.20

No. The convenience is when you fallish from the trunk then the recoil is strong, and the barrel goes up. So guns aren't very comfortable. The most convenient weapon is the :).

N
NOT hepy end 04.11.20

O'o gun is not comfortable