3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill_S 04.11.20 07:14 pm

"Convenience" weapons and other options in the game (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

It is not always clear what this or that option does. For example, the "convenience" of weapons - what does it affect? Or "bullet resistance" - you get less or less damage from bullets? "Bleeding" is also not clear. Does its value affect the rate of bleeding, duration or the amount of damage from which it begins?
Who can give a detailed answer?
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpitRider 04.11.20

O'o dug up an old theme

N
NOT hepy end 04.11.20

Ygu, almost from the grave pulled.)))

L
Lexeres 04.11.20

back bury, and then the disputes will be that more convenient and similar....!

e
ezhzh 04.11.20

"convenience" - the parameter responsible for the scattering of the sight at least and running, i.e. for increasing the scattering of bullets (read - the oification of accuracy), is set in the confit in the section "control_inertion_factor."

it's a ming briefly.

Masochists and scumbags offer a lecture on "parameter convenience in the game stalker" nah, based on the personal experience of the mln

convenience - the value, I think, is exclusively imaginary, it has no units of measurement. in our case, we will try to present it as a set of different basic factors influencing the ability to handle weapons in terms of immediate convenience, as such, for the shooter (I was based solely on my experience and experience of the unit handling each particular type of weapon, without jokes - in the "poll" took part 7 people - it was not a matter of doing :-)))). It will add up from:
1. dimensions of weapons (and the possibility of their change by the arrow, without resorting to external technical means - for example, the presence of folding parts, the butt at ax-74 or the barrel at in-94),
2. weapons layout (classics - AK-74, or bull-pub - ots-14-4a "thunderstorm") and its equipment (ak-74 is a foam of accessories, shompol, oil, bag for spare shops, shops, ovoms, transitionor, bayonet-knife in the sheath, cover for weapons; but at the ots-14-4a "thunderstorm" - a case with modular parts, belonging, etc.),
3. Weight and balancing arms,
4. The availability of means to support and strengthen fire or the ability to install them (optics, pbs, sub-barrel, nspum, double, etc.),
5. recharge speeds (from the moment the last cartridge was used in one store to the moment the first cartridge was fired from the newly attached store),
6. There are mechanisms to improve the quality of weapons retention (nipples, tsev, pistol handles, cheek stops on butts, etc.),
7. the ability to unify parts and mechanisms and ammunition of weapons (Oc-14-4a "thunderstorm" is 70 per cent unified with Ak-74),
8. The existence of systems and mechanisms to compensate for the return of weapons (e.g., the muzzle brake-compensator at AK-74 or the gas regulator at the SVD),
9. The stoicity of parts and mechanisms of weapons to pollution (here we will also include the possibility of convenient assembly-disassembly, as well as care and savings of weapons),
10. Resilience to "obsolescence", both moral and physical (for example, with the current variety of brands and models, even in Chechnya, spirits are often ac-o)

now imagine the type of table consisting of the above parameters (of these 10 criteria it is difficult to distinguish the main and secondary, because all of them are important for the convenience of weapons as a whole, so we will use them as a single system of evaluation), exposing models of weapons 0, 1 or 2 points for each indicator. accordingly, the maximum score is 20, when the weapon is absolutely convenient (and this is extremely rare), and the minimum - 0, when the weapon is specifically inconvenient :-)) (and this in general, in principle, does not occur). now imagine the comfort scale as graded in accordance with our theory, i.e. from 0 to 20, we analyze each model and in weapons configs we put the values of the factor "control_inertion_factor" from 2.3f (which corresponds to a specific inconvenientness) to 0f (which corresponds to absolute convenience), each division of our theoretical scale from 0 to 20 will correspond to 0.12f when setting the value of the convenience factor, for example, if the weapon scored 12 points. , the value of the factor "control_inertion_factor" in the confiscation of weapons will be 0.86f, and if 17 points, then 0.26f, etc.

We will now examine one of the most affordable weapons - ax-74, which is in the game as dirt. He has quite ergonomic dimensions, it is convenient to go and run, and somersault, and he has a folding butt, in general, put 2 points. about the layout - it's a classic, the store is inserted in front of the gun handle and trigger, which does not have the best effect on the balancing of weapons compared to the layout of the bull pub, but belonging to the weapon includes the entire necessary minimum of tools for the work and maintenance of weapons, i.e. put 1 point. Weight is a relatively good characteristic, as not to spin - the machine is not heavy, but balancing is not at the height, if there is no under-barrel, in short, 1 point. the ability to install support and amplification capabilities is also at a fairly high level - on ax-74 it is easy to install a GP-25, Pbs, nspum, as well as optics (the same pso-1 with some changes in fixing), the system can also be installed, but the question of this will be open for a very long time even in elite units, not to mention the usual army, because the pleasure is expensive and to practical application have reached units of such systems (we are not talking about samopad) I've only seen this once in my entire career. you can also bet 2 points on this item. The speed of recharging also did not pump, with a certain experience the machine recharges in seconds, and one hand, in general, also 2 points. the presence of devices and mechanisms that improve the quality of retention of weapons, ax-74 has a fairly ergonomic tsev, a relatively good butt, a pistol handle, the weapon generally inspires confidence in the arrow at the sight, in case of delay the reclusive frame can be moved without breaking away from the scope, the same applies to the translator of fire, but left-handed in the handling of weapons can have problems, the skeleton is not the best. , and if you have to lie down sharply - you can burn on a gas tube or trunk, i.e. 1 point. Unification of parts and mechanisms is wonderful, almost half of the domestic weapons use any mechanisms from ak, but with ammunition is not so smooth - NATO 5.56x45 do not shoot, the casing is long, the shutter will not close to the end, so 1 point. further, the existence of mechanisms to compensate for the return of weapons, in our case, there is only a muzzle brake-compensator, which copes with its task in general satisfactorily, in general, here we have 1 point. In matters of the resistance of weapons to pollution and convenience of care-savings the whole family is out of competition - 2 points without even thinking. "obsolescence" also does not threaten ak, and moral (although all the other people talk about the opposite - nah, like, ak, give the che-thread cooler! now let's sum up: 2/1/1/2'2'1'1'1'1'2'15 points, in config we put 0.5f.

K
Kramort 04.11.20

Convenience is a cross-reference to the behavior of the
If the comfyness is maximum, the crosshairs will change instantly, react without delay to the actions committed by the player.