3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PeaJI4eJI 08.11.20 06:51 pm

Pirate (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Who's waiting for the break-in?
94 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALESHIN98 15.11.20

Denecs
https://crackwatch.com

b
bender rod.riges 15.11.20

Denecs
It's a quack-free license.

a
art1969222 15.11.20

The Yubiks are sold for 5 k.Waiting for the break-in!)

S
SPR1GGAN 17.11.20

Kander9
What are you going to drink for? hacking then no

S
Sneaky Pete 19.11.20

PeaJI4eJI
a year later

A
Aplayer71 06.12.20

MOHAPXUCT
And where can I buy them?

d
diman34sar 06.12.20

The Assassin's Series is already sitting in the guts, so I don't really expect, and I don't think that after the black flag and the odyssey I will see something new, we'll see next year I think.

H
Htmlkin 06.12.20

diman34sar
There's not much left of the Assassins, the game is awesome, I've been hanging out for 40 hours, I can't stick it off. To each his own, but I do not regret the purchase.
Aplayer71
plati.ru

M
Manernyy 06.12.20

Aplayer71
Plenty of where. This topic has been thriving for a long time, and I myself have enjoyed it once. but there are nuances in another - it is very unreliable in itself. Or rather, it is unstable. there are a lot of conditions under which the activation can fly off, and it may not fly off itself, but you can not prove it - there are all proven that ptz. and basically it's an admin tracker composition.
in principle, you can take a toy for plus minus twenty hours and pass it for three evenings literally not breathing on the computer, and in this case I would not advise

S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.20

diman34sar
absolutely the same thoughts were, on this bought only yesterday and that's because play is not what, and the valgal from each iron show and tell

I was waiting for the same kind of slobs during the year from dullness and monotony, I expected the same thing.

but there's a witch's vinage, a mordor shadow, an orijin and three Assassins with Indians, which feels different.
the map is smaller, and the content is larger, which creates a concentration of events many times more than in the odyssey, where you need to swim through the half of the map for the quest
Here even horses float)) that accelerates the visit to a particular point

creation of the building, yes there are few straight interesting pastels, but there are so many that you can touch stupidly in the crit or dodge or balance it all, every hour throwing off the build and collecting a new branch, slightly changing stats.

Clothes and weapons feel value, not junk that falls off every homeless person and chest

from the contemporaries of the development of his village as 3 parts, true quests are weaker and there are fewer, and maybe I'm just a believer begging
Order of the Ancient and Other Reads with the tasks of the invisible

and the main story quest

there are still world events, by the way, as for me the most interesting and not ordinary activity

but when I met an old friend of the Arivin, even the effect of 4 walls was))

that did not like this drug tripa about the one, yes it is reasonable and quite clear as almost all mythology, but still with a squeak so I comes.

In general, the game keeps in itself and until it lets go, thought for 2 hours bored, and already 10

d
diman34sar 06.12.20

I have to try, I'm still Horizon will not pass, performing all the side games quickly bored, the only game where I liked the side quests-follaut, but the Assassin, Horisen, far edge, border lands, just tire of running on the side so that the game is to put it mildly annoying and want to go through the story and dosvidos)We'll try, the topic of the Vikings is poorly disclosed in the game world, so I'm waiting for a pirate in the name of one)))

A
AlexNik 06.12.20

Mannered
Yes what nonsense then) I have games activated half a year ago - plow only in the way) Fly can if you update the wind or driver of the card (in this case not necessarily) but normal sellers - without problems restore activation.

S
Sanek1971 06.12.20

Hacking then will be 100% it's a matter of time.But still fully play will not work .I will not say much here find a theme in the section "Gameplay" called it "What is opal and how to find it" and read everything yourself, especially the first post of the author of the theme, yes the whole topic, it is short.It can no longer play fully those who bought offline activation.

A
AlexNik 06.12.20

Sanek1971
What a horror) Well - how not to be able to accept, I think ... and live without opal)

S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.20

Sanek1971
When it's broken, there'll be a save with all the clothes from the store, which sell pieces for the apals.
I'll tell you even more, I'll tell those who play on the face does not much benefit from these opals, even if you persevere and find all 400, well, you buy yourself 10% of what is in the shop, a special role it does not play, so petty
and to tremble every day for the sake of 5 apals, this is the same smearism at the level of dredging from the MMORPG

S
Sanek1971 06.12.20

SPR1GGAN
Well, if there will be such a save, and then as in the hitman was, with one gun to run not ice, I then took a face at a discount, now I only have pistols with a dozen, snipers of 5, I'm already about assault rifles and shotguns silent and mines bombs, etc.

S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.20

Sanek1971
in an orijin and an odyssey, it was like that.

K
Kander9 06.12.20

SPR1GGAN
Not in the public domain

D
Dmitriy Pyzh 06.12.20

So you're a funny read! 2.5k for a simple version! Is that a lot for you?

S
Sanek1971 06.12.20

Dmitry Pyzh
I bought for 1999, a hundred coins of the yubisof gave a discount such))Yes, if it had already cracked, the next day update with fixes will roll out, and then something long pull with such bugs then.