3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PeaJI4eJI 08.11.20 06:51 pm

Pirate (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Who's waiting for the break-in?
94 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexzet3 06.12.20

Dmitry Pyzh
What for??? If you can safely wait for the pirate??!
or you just need to go a week after the official. Exit?? I don't care about paying for a one-time play-meaning game?...

D
Dimon_Zorg 06.12.20

Are you going to wait a year? I don't want to. I want to play for NG. So if there's a discount, I'll buy it.

a
alexzet3 06.12.20

Dimon_Zorg
And I don't expect you to be surprised, but there are a ton of games you can play!

D
Dimon_Zorg 06.12.20

A ton of shit? Uninteresting.

Of the novelties are interesting only cyberpunk and valhalla

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 06.12.20

Dimon_Zorg
From the new Horizon zero Dawn super game. Rederk 2 can be re-crossed. Legion and Valhalla do not consider games at all. I want to test the maximum. Cyberpunk for an amateur. You can play Halo 4. Decent, by the way, jokes!!!!!
Here's the test done.
Spoiler
Then there's Death Stranding. As you start playing it, you will go there for a long time)
I'm really, really looking forward to Stalker's new release. That's the game, so the game!!!!!

S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
Horizon zero Dawn agrees, great game
But here RDR2 dull pock, but like the world is nothing, quests what are not what, you can see what did the studio with tanks and skill, but the souls that did not bring, dull and not addictive, the game went through and how that desire disappeared
Death Stranding about this generally flogged, there is a game that is difficult to call, than it can tighten xz, graphodroher only if, no more, hemp there is almost no.

as above and said, the needle is no, pure on this and took the valgala

By the way in the online segment is also all sad, from the new next of the sorcerer, in which I have not played for 5 years, i'm sick of
Battle pianos drowned in reading

N
Nurp 06.12.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
Death Stranding about this generally flogged
... you're not alone, sir)))

D
Dragon Lore 06.12.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
Battle pianos drowned in reading
So the axiom: absolutely in any online shooter the number of cheaters grows exponentially.
The Chinese have put the production of paid readers on the conveer.

S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.20

Dragon Lore
I'm only playing new jokes for the first couple of months, then there's more and more bateks every day.
Here are 2 options, or games will start to come out already with the functionality of cheats, all aim wh, etc.)) xz how it will be descending look)

or there may be a revolution and cheats as something will win, like a wark game on long-ed computers or some closed OS, through which will run games or brutal catching and bonfire of all cheaters

but they do not even cheat themselves, and not the understanding of who killed you skit and you just played badly or read, against which at least do not play, this paranoia and kills the desire to play

D
Dragon Lore 06.12.20

SPR1GGAN
Well, as if "official cheats" have long been in the form of a hellish donation, when for real money you can be cooler, stronger, more secure, faster to pump and all that. However, the popularity of such projects is rapidly falling.
SPR1GGAN wrote:
game on long-ed computers or what closed OS, through which will run games or brutal catching and bonfire of all cheaters
It's been a long time coming in some games, but against this one, they've found their "scrap." Fast whales, earning on paid readers, now do not sell reading to all in a row. That their cheat did not fall into the hands of the game developer and it did not make anti-cheat-antibot. They have their own permanent clientele, which is replenished with purely invites from old proven customers. The functions are extremely paid, but the probability of getting caught with such a reader is very low! In fact, as long as it is possible to extract profit from the production of readers, readers will be created. Actually getting rid of cheaters is just stop releasing online games :D

M

SPR1GGAN wrote:
But here RDR2 dull pock, but like the world is nothing, quests what are not what, you can see what did the studio with tanks and skill, but the souls that did not bring, dull and not addictive, the game went through and how that desire disappeared
So we're very different). I even revisited all the movies on the theme of the wild west)
SPR1GGAN wrote:
Death Stranding about this generally flogged, there is a game that is difficult to call, than it can tighten xz, graphodroher only if, no more, hemp there is almost no.
I like to climb mountains, forests in it, do additional tasks and listen to music. But here I agree, the game is for the amateur. Not everyone will.

M

SPR1GGAN
You don't play counter or pub?

N
Nurp 06.12.20

Maj 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS wrote:
Not everyone will.
What do you need to understand?

S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
In the counter played in the time of 1.6, tried in the Ks go, a month tried to play on the rating, to 2 kalashes reached and scored, there on the replays of vanga tired
But in the pub for a long time sat 2.5k hours played, then the influx of the Chinese, the promise of all to ban, enter the region lock for them, make a selection by pinga
As a result, I'm pinging 20 against a Chinese ping 200, found his stream, I do not put on it warne because of the pen-blue and he demolishes me on the isi.
about reading through the rink and so everyone already knows, on the replays it was perfectly visible, finally scored when introduced bots
and it turns out that you play against bots, readers and lagers with ping 200 and for half a year I do not play
Varzon played a month, but somehow did not come to me, TTC more, strange mechanics, shorter game is not under me, as I do not feel it, builds under myself can not pick up, etc.

from the last in Rogue Company played, but somehow fed up, monotony and nothing new, and strange, when the first month you play in the first place on 15-20 keels, and then you are punished in dry with 3-5 frags and the types of the same 15-20, probably chipped at all slit

D
Dimon_Zorg 06.12.20

Maj 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS wrote:
Then there's Death Stranding. As you start playing it, you will go there for a long time)
It's a shitry. Courier simulator, not interested in anything at all

a
alexzet3 06.12.20

Dimon_Zorg
it's clear, it's a great thing to be.
all shit except supernovae.....

S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.20

alexzet3
and the strandink is not a super-clear novelty from "Genius" , I initially did not understand the concept of the game, and as expected one graphoni, a persistent addictive addictive plot, pure arthouse and a stupid hemplay

a
alexzet3 06.12.20

SPR1GGAN
about Standing-agree, a very strange game, and as for me more like a divorce from genius))
Play Yandex delivery level AAA project)
but attendees speak so simply about all the games, and their sea around, and a lot of good
and even-about horror!

D
Dimon_Zorg 06.12.20

Yes, the sea is shitt of all. And normal games once or twice and counted ...

g
goodWiN77 06.12.20

SPR1GGAN
No wonder they say that the taste and color, comrades are not) I bought, passed. But I only passed because I bought it. Took through a third-party source the key in the steam, so the return could not be formalized. All that pleased, it's just a picture. And Valhalla is the first game, which at least somehow fascinated since the days of the witch, although after 50 hours of subsea ... blah blah blah