3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_-Nomad-_ 06.09.19 08:39 pm

The most emotional game

What games have caused you a whole bunch of emotions-anger, joy, tears, sorrow? Of the latter personally, I can say The Walking Dead (the heartbreaking final) and Brothers: Tale of Two Sons (based entirely on emotional impulses).
60 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 06.09.19

What games have caused you a whole bunch of emotions-anger, joy, tears, sorrow?
Such emotions, causing any modern game.. its optimization. well:)

But seriously, the biggest storm of emotions was caused by the trilogy of Mass Effect, though I'm a man and not easily impressed.
Quite correctly transferred to the story that makes you empathize.
Assassin creed 3, the ending, is also quite competent. A sense of doom at the end.
So vskidku. Nothing more no memories. Basically, the game pacifier emotions.

_
_-Nomad-_ 06.09.19

lokkie Yes, the final third of Mass Effect, as if it is not abused, very stunning!

S
Sepulcher 06.09.19

Silent Hill 2. Six years later, how was the game, do not forget parts of the storyline. It is flawless.

F
Frenki Santorelli 06.09.19

The emotional game. And so I do not know, because is like 4 months of not playing in the comp. Only an Internet sit, and learn.

Z
ZELIBOBER 06.09.19

To the moon

J
Jackson[x] 06.09.19

To the moon

R
Rageinside 06.09.19

Most Wanted. Broke my keyboard out of anger.

M
Max Fry 06.09.19

These games were not enough. One of them mentioned above.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 06.09.19

Domino

_
_-Nomad-_ 06.09.19

Does anyone remember the battle with the striders at the end of HL2 Ep2? While I was trying to get her really sweaty

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 06.09.19

The Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon (probably a few in here have played it) - I almost got emotional during the ending...

N
Novakid 06.09.19

Don't even remember what game gave me emotions.

L
Last Engineer 06.09.19

Bioshock Infinite, Max Payne 2 - pichal
Portal 1,2 - lulz
Deus ex HR, Witcher 1,2 - mariehomepage!1111

G
Go__Home 06.09.19

yesterday was my sister's and played in the Journey so this game is a real masterpiece

S
Spli 06.09.19

That emotion is what the current games are pretty rare, personally for me, although I am a very sensitive person and if I want to shed a tear watching something like green mile or grave of the fireflies. But still there are games that will always be in my memory and in my heart.

The Walking Dead from telltale games is a terrific drama, one of the few games that I passed, without departing from the monitor. So much to worry about characters I don't have to... but probably never, even in the movies. Further conversation about this game would contain a lot of spoilers, so I won't describe more.

Next Fahrenheit - a little pumped up for the finals, but the first part of the game was very exciting and interesting, the atmosphere is a sort of foreign TV series, where the Director likes to make sharp turns. It wanted to replay a bunch of times, because the developers are constantly presented to us moral choices.

Then play Dark Souls - I passed it up and down 5-6 times. For many this game - a normal grindilka. Many people think that there really is no plot. When I first started Dark souls, but it was after the release on PC, ie without any patches on resolution and other things, the game is immediately very much interested me with his entourage. Gloomy colors, the atmosphere of absolute despair and sorrow, hollow, leaning against the wall or sitting on the floor, grabbing with both hands behind his head, with both soft and apathetic voices for all the characters. I can't explain what emotions I felt when I first grabbed the Raven, since I didn't expect it, or when I saw vrodeby no notable hollow, which lies dreamily on a ledge in the Ruins of New Londo, looking kudato in the distance, or when I had my first fight with the Arteries, or rather his remains, captured and impregnated by the abyss, or heard the bell on the way to the gargoyles. In This game there is no one stupid and uninteresting boss which is only come across the pile of bones of the Tomb of Giants before Nito - the game turns into a kind of horror. Or the story itself, or even the Legend of the Arteries, the traveler of the abyss make the plunge into the world of dark fantasy, full of sorrow and grief. I think all people who are even a little bit can penetrate and soak the spirit of the games, and who played Dark Souls, left to it are not indifferent. It is a pity that many see in it only the constant DEATH screens, a bunch of wasted time and nerves, lack of plot, bad graphics, etc.

Anyway, I beat a bunch of variety of games, many of them were very interesting, called Wow effect, such as NFS Most wanted 2005, or Metal Gear Solid 3. But it is certainly the most memorable, for me those 3 games named above paragraph. Sadly, many people believe that games are just games, so, for a couple of hours to let the brain rest. Often we hear, even from their parents, or spouses , again in his shooting - Pulaski play?! All the same, and for me games are art on par with literature and film. The way some people convey ideas to others, to show their inner world, but unfortunately every year whether talented developers less and less, felts really the developers are very much twisted by the publishers, forcing them to dance to their dutka, and decent games every year comes less and less. And it's sad.

n
nikita2112 06.09.19

Mirrors Edge. The ending is just... beyond words. I almost burst into tears. This is the only game that caused such emotions.

B
Bianor 06.09.19

Unreal Тournament. The only game that is able to evoke emotion. Very nervous can lead to a seizure.

S
Sanek1212 06.09.19

Mass Effect Trilogy

S
SignIn 06.09.19

Russian roulette. Emotions over the edge.

P
Pretty Boy 06.09.19

Max Payne 2, Hitman 2, Mafia, GTA 4.