3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_-Nomad-_ 06.09.19 08:39 pm

The most emotional game

What games have caused you a whole bunch of emotions-anger, joy, tears, sorrow? Of the latter personally, I can say The Walking Dead (the heartbreaking final) and Brothers: Tale of Two Sons (based entirely on emotional impulses).
60 Comments
Sort by:
D
Don Thomas Falcone 06.09.19

Heavy Rain

n
nya 06.09.19

Golgo 13 - Top Secret Episode - a lot of emotions, and I was relieved when I found this game.

N
Nevoeiro 06.09.19

Football,football game is
anger, joy, tears, sorrow,disappointment.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 06.09.19

Mirror's Edge, Silent Hill 2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

M
Max Fry 06.09.19

With high ping, any almost any online game becomes emotional. Lol.

S
Sqvoll 06.09.19

The whole MGS series, Final Fantasy series, especially 6,7,8,9,10 and 13 of part, Silent Hill 2, Walking Dead, Heavy Rain, Fahrenheit, the games from ThatGameCompany, The Last Of US, The Darkness (first one), Mafia (the first one), Resident Evil 2. Game, causing bright emotions - best games. So for me TLOU game of the year.

V
Vosmirukiy Semiher 06.09.19

Walking Dead, The Darkness(1), The Witcher, Bioshock Infinite, Call of Chtulhu: Dark corners of the Earth

T
TJrus 06.09.19

Spec Ops: The Line. just point to phosphorus which is

C
Chiter v Zakone 06.09.19

Max Payne 2 has left a mark of melancholy in my soul.
Gothic left positive emotions from Epic events

B
BioGen 06.09.19

The wolf among us

B
BioGen 06.09.19

Fahrenheit more

A
Anzhelika04 06.09.19

mass effect 3 and cried for half a day from it.

m
mifora 06.09.19

otoh, what is not expected)or just romance)

W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 06.09.19

I wanna be the boshy. Farts will explode, soon as.

R
Ra2oR 06.09.19

Spec Ops The Line the game has many moments between the correct and necessary choice in the game for beating the game blurs the line between good and bad guys,and also blurs the line dividing black and white every characters acted as they had originally wanted to do or have planned for example the case of the CIA Riggs Marty even think about and probably had no idea that Riggs wanted actually to destroy the water supplies captured from 33,gta 4 emotional due to the fact that your actions can hurt certain characters for example the case at the wedding of the Novel can die or your brother or the girl Niko all depends on your actions,or a different choice to kill Playboy X or Dwayne kill Playboy you get his house and Dwayne as a friend,and if you kill Dwayne you will get only like 25 Grand.What to do in any given situation depends on you.

B
BioGen 06.09.19

MGS remains for me the most emotional series of games,kojima is a genius!

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 06.09.19

Silent hill 2. Even mgs didn't make such a big impression as silent in the first pass.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 06.09.19

Advent Rising. Fahrenheit. Walking Dead. Bastion. Gothic 1/2. Morrowind. Diablo 2. Neverwinter 1. The series of Mass effect. RE 4 corsairs 1/2, Banner Saga, Gears of War 1. Lost planet 1Prince of Persia 1-3 (third only because of the plot) + something more...

M
Maxlaq 06.09.19

As for me, Hitman Blood money is one of the emotional games that she remembered most, the first passage was very emotional.

V
Vaselinski 06.09.19

Bioshock all parts
The Witcher sort of journey
Heavy Rain