3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KARTE3 26.10.19 03:56 am

In anticipation of (Dying Light 2)

Good day!
I'm tired of waiting, though, since E3 was not much remember waiting for the first part, several times watched all the VIDOS about him. Do you think Lee will surpass the first part in fact the expectation/reality? Still little system to learn, but I feel not below the i7-3xxx, this is the campaign standard.
39 Comments
Sort by:
a
armageddon_Trulio 26.10.19

KARTE3
system requirements no, not really waiting for the second part, at least the first part and liked it, but will check out for sure

K
KARTE3 26.10.19

armageddon_Trulio
So you know that they are not:)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 26.10.19

I think it would be better than the first part that the job will be more interesting and the plot will be better, but everything else is roughly the same. Promise the map is very big, the main thing would be found for them than it is to fill, in the fill. In any case, Dyne Lite 2 and the Cyberpunk expected. As with the other games really matter... Personally, I held the first part 4 times, I really liked the game, but even according to this website, subscribers of the game is not very much, personally for me it is very strange, so developed in every way trying to make very interesting and replayable game, they are trying quality to become a leader.
About system requirements, developed trying to make a very beautiful game and of course this will require a powerful machine, but as they say, they want to cover as much of the nation, including on the system requirements, and this means that on minimum settings the game is not much different from its predecessor.

O
Olly-alpha 26.10.19

The first part didn't have enough RPG elements. In the story a lot of twists and turns, where the choice was obvious, but he wasn't, as there was no opportunities as himself to define the nature of the HS - not the genre.
There is every reason to believe that with the advent of Avellone and turning zombie action into a full action-RPG it will be candy.
Also waiting, nibbling nails with anticipation. If they are not lying and everything known about the game at the moment, however, it will be something very cool with an impressive replay value. What to sistemok... well... What will be, will be such that much now. The first toy so bad the iron is warmed up at the time.
Separately I was pleased with the graphics in the commercials. Not in terms of teksturkami and rays, and the softness of the picture. In the first part everything was very sharp and bright, regardless of settings. Eye was tired. And then just a pleasure to look at.

_
_Norton_ 26.10.19

Oh, if only sistemok enough, the same fan of this game. About the demo that be heard, it may be?

G
Game KAKTUS 26.10.19

he tired to wait... do you recall how many fans of Half waiting for part 3)))

V
VICH68 26.10.19

wipe the snot towel - be patient, be a man!!!

A
ARIOSA 26.10.19

snap out of it!!!

a
atmaROZ 26.10.19

Good shooter, but in the Dying Light bessat stupidly imposed scripts capture of the player dead and the bloodsuckers, Is purely one only - sane-hand mixer at close range as it is. Fixed this crap, and the game was all super. I especially comfortable in terms of movement, jumping, shooting, everything here is cool and the graphics and the whole environment is pleasing to the eye.

S
SpamerPG 26.10.19

the main thing that from the first part of the Persians appeared

M
Maksimilian Guc 26.10.19

SpamerPG
I don't know

T
Taurin78 17.12.20

It seems like they promised in May, but now in connection with the current events, now it will not come out at all to me. If it comes out hastily done, it will be uninteresting, especially since I read an article somewhere that there was a scandal in the team of developers.

2dark night3 17.12.20

waiting for news

C
Chirroge 08.01.21

SpamerPG
Will not appear 100%

C
Chirroge 08.01.21

2dark night3
They (developed) seem to have said that news should be expected closer to spring.

x
xxxnewman 06.03.21

The first is very delayed, I will re-pass. I think the second will be no worse.

e
er236 06.03.21

I think that the second one will be even cooler. Yes, I remember that in the second part it will be possible to go through twice, judging by the video that I watched. Well, then it will come out and see.

n
nail_angel 23.03.21

I really liked the first part, played for hours ... 😉 I'm waiting for the second part ... 😉✌️😊

H
HellRaid08 23.03.21

Looking forward to Dying Light 2! Dying Light is my favorite game. Hopefully Dying Light 2 comes out soon and is much better than the previous one.

F
FoxPunk2021 23.03.21

I'm looking forward to the second part, as I remember the first time I got high from this game after seeing the video on YouTube. After this video, I wound up, and began frantically to save, and when I bought it, I just blissed out everything. Starting from mechanics, and graphics, and ending with a storyline. I'm really looking forward to the second part, and already in anticipation of nostalgia) = ^ =