3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KARTE3 26.10.19 03:56 am

In anticipation of (Dying Light 2)

Good day!
I'm tired of waiting, though, since E3 was not much remember waiting for the first part, several times watched all the VIDOS about him. Do you think Lee will surpass the first part in fact the expectation/reality? Still little system to learn, but I feel not below the i7-3xxx, this is the campaign standard.
39 Comments
Sort by:
b
barbarian 23.03.21

Played in the first hundred hours, although so far it has not gone through to the end. I was drawn into the pumping, I wanted to open some kind of perk and test it in action. But online did not delay. No, he's not bad, but all kinds of hunting modes are not for me, I like to calmly, slowly explore locations. Although the joint passage can be useful. At the very beginning of the game, kind people planted an akhtomat and helped me clean up a couple of locations.

A
Alexey Vygodin 01.06.21

I was very happy that there will be Russian voice acting in the game!

C
Corp238 26.09.21

Postponed to February 2022 again, they probably won't make mistakes like Cyberpunk 2077.

S
Space Marine 25.01.22

The game has been translated into 17 languages, voiced in 10 languages ​​and 999 voice actors are involved.
Tin, I don’t remember a single game with such a wide localization
https://twitter.com/DyingLightGame/status/1484964080972550147

R
RusLAN_74 25.01.22

Although I swore not to take pre-orders after CP2077, I will still take the campaign this time (I love this genre very much and went through the first part several times).
On steambuy discount for pre-order (key for steam 2K) + some bonuses in the game (apparently insignificant - Paraglider, Backpack, Crossbow, skins). Who needs it all of a sudden. I didn’t find it cheaper (if anyone knows a proven store, please unsubscribe. Do not offer any offline activations).

S
Space Marine 25.01.22

RusLAN_74
And if the game comes out in an ultra crappy unplayable technical condition, will you be able to issue a refund on this steambuy?

R
RusLAN_74 31.01.22

Space Marine
At the expense of a refund -xs, because they give an activation key for Steam on the day of release.
And at the expense of shitty tech. states - for some reason there is trust in them, because unlike CP2077, the setting for this studio is about the same (zombies, hand-to-hand combat, etc.). Again, there were plenty of gameplay videos... Something like that.

t
trs12571 31.01.22

On the Epic Games Store, the coupon is valid until February 27th, Dying Light 2 releases on February 4th. Therefore, you can apply a discount of 650 rubles and grab for 1850 rubles at the start. Few people need it.

B
Billy Milligan 31.01.22

trs12571 gabestore has
the same story for steam only.
If you have a coupon for gold, of course. it is possible and cheaper to do it
in general with 10% from Gabe 1890 it turns out for a stimulator

D
Docent5960 07.02.22

The first part didn’t go to the end, the question in the first part was a weapon that didn’t break or not, I didn’t like to hit twice, repair or look for a new one, will it be the same in the second part?

L
Lex one 07.02.22

Docent5960
Will be, will be.

A
Angry fairies 07.02.22

Docent5960
Btv, also infuriated that the weapon breaks very quickly. Until the very last difficulty, I played the game purely on fists and quick finishing moves. True, now he began to play with weapons, materials are blockages, weapons too. If you come to terms with the fact that after a certain time you need to change weapons, then it is even more interesting to play with it. Although I would not refuse if the weapon broke less often or it could be restored from some master again to full.
In the first DL, you spend too much time crafting and upgrading weapons only to throw them away after a few fights.

A
AndreyDron21 07.02.22

Who is interested in the first review of the game in this video

P
Pangur Ban 07.02.22

I went to Steam now, just to make sure that the game will be released on time as promised,

but here you are ...

It was said that on the night of 3 to 4, at 3 o'clock in the morning it will already be possible to play.
But for some reason, Steam decided to put the bolt on the 4th and moved it to the 5th.
Did I understand correctly? Day shift? Time for a refund?!?!

G
Govvo 07.02.22

Pangur Ban Xs
sometimes shows me the 5th number, sometimes 4 again, the steam is even stupid for the campaign, and in the store it says about 1 day and 16 hours in time, and this will already be the 5th number, although on the map that they posted the game it comes out all over the world on a PC at the same time, for the Russian Federation it is 3:00 am on the 4th, that is, at night from February 3 to 4, that is, from Thursday to Friday, xs for now we stick to the time that was officially indicated on the map, but they can reschedule , or maybe Steam is simply not accurate in this regard, it seems that this has already happened with other games, but in the end it came out on time)

That's what he was talking about: he restarted Steam four times and now it shows again on February 4, so forget it and wait for 3:00 am on the 4th day of Moscow time, well, or don't wait if it's not logical in your region, anyway, on the 4th day in the afternoon you can will play already) If Riley is postponed, then of course there will be a sediment)

P
Pangur Ban 07.02.22

Govvo
Clearly, reassured a little, thanks for the info.
Well, if the deadline is on time, it will be very good !!!

W
Wiking_Roma 07.02.22

AndreyDron21
How did you get to impose someone else's opinion on everyone. Try the game yourself and draw a conclusion

A
Artix999 07.02.22

The graphics are some kind of cartoonish, and this is a development of 6 years ???..... no words, And another huge minus in the game is that there are no firearms at all ((((feil of developers

D
Denis G 07.02.22

Well, actually, the first part was not at all about shooting zombies. There, the gunshot was screwed neither to the head nor to the ass, purely for show. This is not L4D.