3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan Strelnik 11.11.20 12:56 am

Departure from the game after 10-15 minutes of gameplay (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

It takes you out of the game to your desk after 10-15 minutes of gameplay. Mistakes don't pop up. And you can only re-enter the game after the PC has been restarted.
What could be the reason?
Many thanks!
28 Comments
Sort by:
y
yondaime174 11.11.20

Ruslan Strelnik
Try to upgrade the wood if you haven't done it yet. And the full-screen mode to change to window without frame

E
Ely Maze 11.11.20

Ruslan Strelnik
what characteristics pc

R
Ruslan Strelnik 11.11.20

Ely Maze
Ryzen 5 3600
32 gb RAM
RADEON RX570

R
Ruslan Strelnik 11.11.20

yondaime174
The wood of the graphics card has been updated and stands in window mode without a frame.

S
Sanek1971 11.11.20

Here all the errors of the game at the moment, coming to the whole branch, decided to lay out here
https://rutab.net/b/assassins-creed-valhalla/2020/11/10/tehnicheskie-problemy-assassins-creed-valhalla.html#/

k
konoha 11.11.20

I've had a lot of flying out, too. It turns out that the entire gyg swap file was installed after the wind was installed. Raised the size to the recommended and departures were gone.

T
Tom4777 12.11.20

I've done all the vesets, maybe there's any other way?

F
Floww 12.11.20

Ruslan Strelnik
So it's normal, you have the same iron from amd, for them it's absolutely in the order of things) the next pc just collect on quality components and nothing will fly out)

J
Joker978 12.11.20

Floww
humorist you, Batenka. I've been playing 5700xt since launch. I didn't watch any problems.

F
Floww 12.11.20

Joker978
This is a lottery, who how and in what game will be lucky)

R
Ruslan Strelnik 12.11.20

The second day is already tormented. I've got the whole internet, I've tried everything.
It's easier to buy a console and buy a game...
Maybe there's a reason. what am I on the subscription uplay ? Downloaded also AC Origins also flies out. But for example Steep and Heroes 3 do not fly out ...

K
KIBERMAX 12.11.20

Ruslan Strelnik
Okay, whatever you have to have, straight hands, normal iron, the actual version of the driver for the graphics card, and at least updated always Wind 10, and not to sit forever on the old builds, well, it makes sense that the game is snub.

P.S. want your and many problems solved, turn to the developers, or rather to the support service yubikov, send them the data of the comp and dumps departures if they are, and not to apply here.

T
Tom4777 12.11.20

Ruslan Strelnik
Buy Budesh? Tell me or I've got a place to go, too.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 12.11.20

Ruslan Strelnik
I play on a subscription and not one relegation was not, played about 15-20h

R
Ruslan Strelnik 12.11.20

Tom4777
I'll write to those.

T
Tom4777 12.11.20

wemadeFOX_moon
Please tell me how much RAM you have ???

S
Sanek1971 14.11.20

Ruslan StrelnikHoy some files are not enough, because from the upgrade center Windows the same frameor and visual go in a stripped-down version, I remember a long loom with errors, until downloaded the complete versions and at once all Errors disappeared even without a reboot of the comp.I would have downloaded Windu from the site Mike 2 installed full versions of these programs.I think on the new pure Winde such problems will not be. I don't have any comp what i5 7400 gtx 1050 ti 4gb 16 ram in Nvidia on performance emphasis in the settings made and all running well in resolution 1920x1080 , all settings on high except "textures of the environment" , if on high put then all memory devours and on average normally .

T
Tom4777 14.11.20

Sanek1971
THANK YOU I'LL TRY.

R
Ruslan Strelnik 14.11.20

Sanek1971
Wrote in those support ubissoft, really said nothing, the driver to update, etc., in the end generally said that my graphics card is weak, although the game it is not even on the minimum requirement, and recommended.
I also demolished the wind, too.
In the end, I came to the opinion that the bug in the game - as I have not an isolated case ...
That's why you have to play games on consoles :)

K
Kot Ivan 14.11.20

So put the swap file on 16 gigs of posture. it's a long-standing problem. still with the headlights of the edge of the fifth began.