3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan Strelnik 11.11.20 12:56 am

Departure from the game after 10-15 minutes of gameplay (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

It takes you out of the game to your desk after 10-15 minutes of gameplay. Mistakes don't pop up. And you can only re-enter the game after the PC has been restarted.
What could be the reason?
Many thanks!
28 Comments
Sort by:
h
hyper1 14.11.20

Ruslan Strelnik
also flies out, but very rarely and in a random moment, legion too. it can be a glitchy subscription. I remember taking an origin access subscription, in Battle 5 didn't keep the game settings and saves either. having bought the full version of the game, everything at once became normal. although most likely the game curve and patches will someday fix everything. system in profile if that. Wind fresh license

A
AVPanov 02.12.20

P
PaBlo 182 02.12.20

There was the same problem, flew out after 10-15 minutes sometimes after 40 minutes, nothing helped, the time synchronized the fake swap changed the meaning of zero!

Z
Zendin 11.01.21

hint found solutions for game crashes by subscription

R
RumerG 19.04.21

A friend crashes on the "Flame Trap" quest who met with this?

i
inkoggnito 14.02.22

nothing helps on a pirate, I played for 70 hours, there was not a single crash, then I just started to fly out once an hour, now it’s once every 10 minutes, it’s impossible to play. Without any mistakes

V
Vedagor 14.02.22

inkoggnito Did
you update the driver or Windows?

n
nfnhf20 20.01.23

The same nonsense, crashes every 5 minutes.