3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 11.11.20 12:56 am

Who or what is Eloy? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

I realized that under Mother Ela there was a revolt of cars. But the people could not change so in 9 months. Is el what was in the suspended animation or what?
25 Comments
Sort by:
c
cosmaty 11.11.20

Elizabeth is not her mother. Eloy is a clone. Promo videos do not need to be missed, then there will be no such questions.

V
Voin Morgota 11.11.20

cosmaty
I did not miss, just in the story, the diaries were where Elizabeth with someone said, they say you made such a mess that only one way out remained. I haven't gone any further. So Eloy is a clone of Elizabeth?

X
X_ray_83 02.12.20

Morgoth Warrior
She's not a clone! Logically, if all were clones, the whole tribe would have died out in 100 years.
The problem of clones they do not live long because of genetic mutations in the DNA.
In fact, she is the daughter of Sobek, as they say in the game, just "from the test tube" like the entire tribe before.

I
InboxM 02.12.20

X_ray_83
It's a clone, biometric scanners define her as Dr. Sobek.

X
X_ray_83 02.12.20

InboxM
So the genes of parents and children can correspond especially in women by 70%, there is a minimal deviation from heredity))
Didn't hear the expression!?
"Women are the oldest carriers of genes"
Think about why!

X
X_ray_83 02.12.20

InboxM
Just a clone to do senseless, the clone can die for 30 years because of shoals in the genes, and the whole tribe would degenerate !

I
InboxM 02.12.20

X_ray_83
That's just your guess. Eloy is a clone. Many other factors point to this.

X
X_ray_83 02.12.20

InboxM
This is not an assumption in the end of ai asks Sobek: "what would you wish your daughter if she were?"

I
InboxM 02.12.20

X_ray_83
You're a fantasist, that's the point, the key word, if there was.

X
X_ray_83 02.12.20

InboxM
No you just don't understand the game for "bull-mass" do which is not friends with logic and stuff !
That's why they develop for such and make "explanations" and "explanations" in THE GAME)))
Just look at the movie "modern" it is very simple and understandable just for the weak mind, degraded (((

l
lokkie 02.12.20

X_ray_83
Well, biogei then for sure for bullhomassa games do not. At least they sold this project, but they wrote the plot. There's all the clones, that was the essence of the New Dawn project, wait for Roy to destroy everything, for lack of biomass the machine will shut down, and restore everything as it was through cloning.

X
X_ray_83 02.12.20

lokkie
No you bad "played" ))) There is written specifically in the files, there is fertilization of the egg, etc.
Here you are a typical example, "played and did not understand a damn thing", although the game has a record about it !
You play on the promo, why play like that!? On Youtube there is a channel "story explanation" if it did not come during the game )))
I say degraded so, boil videos and recordings and then ask "on the forums" )))

I
InboxM 02.12.20

X_ray_83
Calm down. And the fact that Sobek and Eloy are voiced by one actress, as in the English localization, and
In ours, you're not embarrassed either. Good bye.

X
X_ray_83 02.12.20

lokkie
Kstat in Neverwinter Night as well as BaldurGate 2 complex and serious plot ! If Baldur Gate 3 will have a weak plot then this drain will be and this game will not help "graphics and combat."

X
X_ray_83 02.12.20

InboxM
Sobek and Eloy voiced by one actress
Well there are in the game files describing the reproduction of people with the help of GEI ! Who is hard to find a screen and description of the process in the game files!?
You can see you didn't play RPG at once, otherwise you wouldn't have missed the notes, etc.

l
lokkie 02.12.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
It says specifically in the files, there is fertilization of the egg, etc.
X_ray_83 wrote:
Well there are in the game files describing the reproduction of people with the help of GEI !
You've got to make up your way. xD)))

X
X_ray_83 02.12.20

lokkie
Regulates the whole process of GAY, well, really you a link to the explanation of the plot if "REALLY" !? ))
Or replay 10 more times thoughtfully if you don't understand why IT's needed.

l
lokkie 02.12.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
if you don't understand why GAY is needed.
And what is it for? )

X
X_ray_83 02.12.20

lokkie
So play again without skipping the rollers and understand, strain the gyrus!

l
lokkie 02.12.20

X_ray_83
I've already played it, and twice, and on the stove and on the stove. ))
Tell me, you know better.