3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 11.11.20 12:56 am

Who or what is Eloy? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

I realized that under Mother Ela there was a revolt of cars. But the people could not change so in 9 months. Is el what was in the suspended animation or what?
25 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 02.12.20

Morgoth Warrior
She's a clone of the main woman. And it has been 1000 years since the death of the past life on earth)

K
Kokoprime1991 02.12.20

And to go to The Fandom Wiki, that at least to burn and spoilers not to breed not fate?

s
sergey62 08.02.21

One thing confuses me, how was Aloy born? there everything turned to stone in 1000 years ...
For a long time I could not understand how many years have passed since 2066, and only on the wiki did I find out later, but there was not enough information in the game ...

W
WitcherForever 28.10.21

cosmaty wrote:
You don't need to skip promo videos, then there will be no such questions.
I really liked to explore everything)
I listened to everything that I found, did not miss a single cut scene, there is so much plot)

K
Kanivery 14.05.22

Vicki says:
SpoilerThe Great Mother turns out to be the cloning station where Aloy was born. There, artificial intelligence raised children from gametes harvested by people of the past - forerunners - on the eve of their disappearance, educated them and prepared them for going outside. This was foreseen by the forerunners, who understood the inevitability of their extinction and thus wanted to revive humanity. However, not everything went according to plan: the knowledge of the old world was lost, and people left without receiving it. There were also problems with the artificial intelligence itself, as a result of which the success of the restoration of the world, which this system is engaged in, was jeopardized, and it self-locked. Aloy discovers that she herself is a clone of Elisabeth Sobek, the scientist who led the peace restoration project. Aloy was accidentally created by artificial intelligence based on Elizabeth's DNA,