3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nask_Play 11.11.20 12:57 am

What do you say about performance on a powerful iron? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Iron:
- NVidia GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB
- Intel Core i9-10900K
- 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200
- Seagate 1 TB FireCuda 520 NVMe
- ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
- Corsair Hydro H115i RGB Platinum
- Corsair 850W HX850 Platinum
Testing was carried out with the last patch, dated November 6. Vsync automatically shuts down during the test, causing the screen to rupture.
44 Comments
Sort by:
t
tretre543 11.11.20

low at 30fts with a stretch

G
Govvo 11.11.20

R7 3700X, RX 580 8G, 16Gb, SSD M2 970 EVO Plus 1Tb, 30 phps total with frequent stable 22 fps and twitches on high settings, even a stable 30 fps no, laughter, watch dogs legion on ultra textures and ultra filtering textures the rest on high and very high gives out 50 to 32 phps and is not so dredged that the game goes smoothly and the drawdown is not noticeable and very rare Basically when you look at the water and it's a hike glitch dh12 because the dh11 does not snooze when looking at the water, who said that the legion is worse than the valgal goes but on the contrary the legion is much better than the valgals goes

G
Govvo 11.11.20

Us k_Play
In the benchmark, the R7 3700X processor shows a 17fp minimum, with RX580 8GB up to 22 phps of mines, And even in the binche is not so twitcho shows how in the game itself everything is not comfortable, and 30 fps is a slidshaw of some kind of feeling, in the odyssey though and in 30 fps played smoothly, a legion of high-ends and ultra HD textures gives out no less than 32 fps. stable and up to 50 often, the optimizone valgala is no more, or they have made sure that not all norms goes

G
Govvo 11.11.20

Do not know the yubiki in dh12 so far, in the legion yet at least somehow they have, and then the same dh12 is out of place, there is no improvement, and the hope was that as in many games dh12 will bring the optimison better as graphically the game has not changed compared to the odyssey

I
Ilya Lyapin 11.11.20

Us k_Play
Update the driver

I
Ilya Lyapin 11.11.20

Us k_Play
Why 4.5g only?

l
lokkie 11.11.20

Govvo wrote:
here, the dr12 is out of place, there are no improvements, and the hope was that as in many games, the dr12 will bring a better optimison, as graphically the game is almost unchanged compared to the odyssey
xD)))
It's a pity, no graphon or optimison. )))
And so every time. In the Odyssey the same thing was written. And does not bother to play like this, without graphone and without optimison.

m
mylovar 11.11.20

Well, yes, it is) I have i9 9900k q3090.55-65 phps in 4k.)) Odyssey 70)2080 in Odyssey 50)In this 40 probably will be)

m
mylovar 11.11.20

Ilya Liapin
ON ultras in 4k she 7 gigs uses)

y
yondaime174 11.11.20

The GP does not take out, if on high completely, immediately 100% and lays with 20-25 fps, although the memory is still 40 percent free. At medium-high standards, it's 60fps. But I don't have a powerful AMD fx6100 and a rx580 card. True, rdr2 on high-ultra quietly plows without jumps in 100%. Legion on high ploughed.

l
lokkie 11.11.20

I shouldn't have bought it, on the one hand. Games kill as usual for six months.
The optimison is good at the moment, better than the Odyssey.
There is no load on the percent, and the GPU is not much steaming:
Spoiler
The only one on the GTH960 VRAM under the ceiling, but at any 1060 6GB should go on the ultras without problems.
For the sake of interest, microsoft gamebar was tested. Winda is fresh, did not specifically turn it off, clearly how it affects performance, and quite significantly:
Spoiler

In the game itself, the intel with n-vidia is just a bozh, the load schedule is stable like that of a corpse. It was worse in Odysseus.
Spoiler
Graphene is good, not that it would be chic, but an order of magnitude better than in the Odyssey:
Spoiler
That's why I took it in vain. In the Odyssey was the same, I took it in May six months later, and there was such, on one side of the hill graphene was, on the other side pass, and there soap christmases and stones. Then it was corrected, I do not remember what patch. And then the same stuff, there are places where graphene is stupidly not loaded:
Spoiler
In general, because of this purchase can not steam for another six months at least. To whom it is not fundamental, the optimison is good, you can take. The introduction is intriguing, but something about the plot can be said only after passing. In our care, I went on Elite to tremble, it is necessary to have time to stuff something before their Odyssey. )

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.11.20

Govvo
Wait for AMD to roll out the updated driver:
Spoiler

J
Jay C 11.11.20

What everyone complains about optimization, it is at the proper level. Vidos either on a non-optimized bill with wood or plum, the benefit of the 2080s game in 4K gives out 65 frames on average.

I
Ilya Lyapin 11.11.20

Jay C
Where's the puffs?

b
bushmaster 11.11.20

lokkie
seriously 960??? bro, you made my day)))))

l
lokkie 11.11.20

bushmaster
thick and dull bro.. As much as the fat flows)

b
bushmaster 11.11.20

lokkie
Did the dogs run on it?)

l
lokkie 11.11.20

bushmaster
No, they're not interested.

L
Lex-one 11.11.20

lokkie
12 frames per second. There's going to be a meme about six.
Spoiler

L
Lex-one 11.11.20

Or above the mountains.
lokkie wrote:
Optimyzone is good at the moment