3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Fl 11.11.20 12:15 pm

Over time, the fps decreases in the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I start the game, play min 15 and sags fps, phps sags not jumps and let's say in the forest was 60 and became 40 (standing still). I noticed one strange shit, before the drawdown loading VI d.hee was 100% and 65 degrees and after the drawdown 100% 58 degrees, after restarting this shit is treated for min 10-15. The last wood is standing
113 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danya Kuchin 01.12.20

I can't understand why this is happening. I'm going into the game 60-70 phps. Once you die, move to the point of view then the fps falls 2 times on the same location in the same place. rx 570 4 gb

C
Cryt0n 01.12.20

Actually, the game began to work better, but the phps still sags.

S
SashaFlopy 01.12.20

They have not corrected anything, just now the leak is not so sharp, on stage phps falls. Wang is in the trail.
I conclude that drawdowns are due to "Smoothing" which cannot be turned off

S
SashaFlopy 01.12.20

To correct the phps after drawdown - put smoothing on the environments. Or bottom. (in the game straight) and go out on the menu and then back. FPS rises but then again sagged, the same procedure do

S
SashaFlopy 01.12.20

And by the way, one more bug brought in, now the tests are not defensive, I passed "Yorvik" and there are no achiv

S
SashaFlopy 01.12.20

Upd
LOL and bug with clothes not even all corrected

C
Cryt0n 01.12.20

SashaFlopy
And what settings do you play?)

S
SashaFlopy 01.12.20

Cryt0n
Basically everything is on high, only textures on medium and range on ultra

S
SashaFlopy 01.12.20

What's for 2 yes on purely my comments are minus? Now by removing everything and going on on your buckets in 20fts play

C
Cryt0n 01.12.20

SashaFlopyA could not screen the settings of the game to send, if not difficult) Also with such settings I will try to run)

S
SashaFlopy 01.12.20

Cryt0n
Tomorrow's the skin

C
Cryt0n 01.12.20

SashaFlopy
Thank you)

S
SashaFlopy 01.12.20

behold, at the drawing range now less made

J
Jemmi 01.12.20

there are two reasons, overheating and leakage, valhalla optimization that still horror judging by the backward graphics compared to Odysseus

W
Wuf 06.12.20

Before the game 2 times run the test for performance, I x. I know how it works, it helped me.

B
Babur Turakulov 13.12.20

Someone solved the problem with the leak of video memory. I play for 1050, and over time the FPS falls. It's a matter of going out on the menu and back, but the solution is...

D
Danya Kuchin 17.12.20

After the patch, the problem was solved?

D
Danya Kuchin 17.12.20

I answer my own question. Nothing has changed.

p
pupka11 17.12.20

Danya Kuchin
solved the problem, in the benchmark the FPS falls, but over time it levels off, everything is as it should be. Finally, you can play gtx 1060 3gb.

Changed: x * y there, the game has the same problems as there were, the fps is more than 60, but over time it drops to 30, before this patch it dropped to 20, unfortunately, it does not let go, if it falls, it only helps to restart.

A
Alexey_Next 17.12.20

I have one after patch 1.1.0 fps dropped to 20? Before the patch, it was 30-40 in the settlement, but it was unstable with downloads, now it was fixed, but the fps dropped a lot. Changing graphics doesn't help in any way