3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Fl 11.11.20 12:15 pm

Over time, the fps decreases in the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I start the game, play min 15 and sags fps, phps sags not jumps and let's say in the forest was 60 and became 40 (standing still). I noticed one strange shit, before the drawdown loading VI d.hee was 100% and 65 degrees and after the drawdown 100% 58 degrees, after restarting this shit is treated for min 10-15. The last wood is standing
113 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkrepcheZaVR 29.01.21

After 1.1.1, there were constant freezes. Broke the game

Q
Qazp 01.02.21

January 30, the problem is present at 1660.
Outside cities, at very high, 45-60 fps. In cities, initially 50 fps, but instantly the memory flies to 100% and fps drops to 15-30

Q
Qazp 01.02.21

I set the environment high and the memory is not clogged with full, the internal counter in the settings is absolutely not indicative.

P
PROka-X 16.02.21

The game crashes without error. Who collided? All the last firewood.

D
Dreamphyus 16.02.21

PROka-X
After the last patch, this game is going on

P
PROka-X 16.02.21

Dreamphyus
You play for several hours, then every 10 minutes. Kalit already.

S
SashaFlopy 28.02.21

UPD: applies to all video cards below 1080 and rtx 2060 super. I have already written more than once that the FPS drawdown occurs due to a memory leak from the game, therefore, FPS drops over time, so that this is not so obvious and the FPS is stable, limit it to 50-55 or even less if there will still be drawdowns, and MANDATORY after log into the game, run the PERFORMANCE TEST TWICE.
If the game starts to fly out after the patch, then it is temporarily decided to delete Kesh (the photo of the folder below), if it does not help, then increase the swap file and if this did not help then we are waiting for the patch guys

S
SashaFlopy 28.02.21

S
SashaFlopy 28.02.21

Qazp
Read above

S
SashaFlopy 28.02.21

PROka-X
Wrote above

u
umdrgmu 19.03.21

But I have the opposite garbage. I start the game and the first five minutes are terrible drawdowns. Then everything is normalized. It started after the last update. Before that it was normal. Has anyone encountered this?

R
RaptoRby 22.03.21

Hello everyone, same problem. patch 1.2.0.
At startup and after rebooting, the PC keeps 60-70fps constantly, at some point when changing location it drops to 30-40fps. If you close and reopen the game, it is restored to the normal setting. But as soon as you fly somewhere on a teleport again 30-40fps.

All this can be seen perfectly by activating the map.
During normal operation, there is a maximum at 78 fps (AMD freesync - synchronization with the monitor) if the bug worked 60-65 fps. RX580-4gb + i7-4770 card. Medium-high settings.

a
asusroma 30.03.21

Same problem, but FPS drops after some cutscene

J
Joker1917 30.03.21

The same problem. FPS fell after teleporting to another location. I went back to the game, normal fps. Very strange, 16 GB of RAM, gtx 980, i7 7700k, no swap file

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Joker1917
The swap file is better to add, do not enter it yourself, but at the choice of the system.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 30.03.21

Again problems with swapping, with the game the system allocates 40! gigabyte, as you leave the game 25 gig. Immediately after reinstalling Windows, for a while nothing was eating the system, and here again ...

G
GG4 30.03.21

Joker1917
16 gigs is already minimal, in fact, a swap file is necessary, but it is better to buy another 16 gigs of RAM and not know the problems. with 32 gigs, the swap file is not needed anywhere at the moment.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 30.03.21

SkrepcheZaVR
no no, not 40GB. This is a total of 16GB (memory sticks) + 24GB allocated disk space. In general, 37GB is occupied, i.e. 21GB hangs on the disk.
And if you leave the game, and so 25GB, then it's probably something from the software clogs. A simple example - earlier yutorent loaded during distribution, there was even a recommendation - "uTorrent (recommended: 1.7.7 / 1.8.2)". In general, check it out. The game is fine, because 37-25 = 12GB. Look at the screenshot above, Qazp (thanks to him), turned on the dedicated line - 20GB (or 16 physical + 4 swap files). And if you subtract the system, then the game takes up 14GB somewhere (this is very normal).
You have obvious problems, if not with the OS, then with the accompanying software.

Joker1917 wrote:
Very strange, 16gb ram, gtx 980, i7 7700k, no swap file
you a priori cannot turn off the paging file. You can't play without him. Many new items (serious) have long been demanding more than 16GB. GG4 is right.
Spoiler * Look above the screenshot, Qazp (thanks to him), turned on the dedicated line - 20GB (or 16 physical + 4 swap files).
Cyberpunk 16 + GB.

Horizon Zero Dawn 20GB:

Assassin's Creed Valhalla, 20GB (as in the screenshot above):

If you want to know more, then everything is described here: https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/oshibka_virtualnaya_pamyat-999983/#comment-19004976

S
SkrepcheZaVR 30.03.21

VOVAN WOLFovich
I don’t use Yutorent, only bit torrent and there’s nothing on the distribution. I understand that the matter is in the OS or software, but what and how to calculate it if it does not appear anywhere else, only with this game. And the system itself allocates up to 9 gig with a penny, inflated and does not want to collect it back))

S
SkrepcheZaVR 30.03.21

GG4
disagree, even with 32 RAM, the system itself needs a file of at least 2 gigabytes, and games will also need it, but less than 16