3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PoizonZ 11.11.20 10:11 pm

A good monitor is purely for 27" games in full hd

Prompt a simple not expensive (up to 15k) good monitor 27" with full hd resolution, mostly will play AAA, do not play online games, cleanly at home a couple of hours before bed run, system 1660 super and amd r5 gen 1.
69 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 11.11.20

PoizonZ
any with va or ips matrix, 60 Hz, and preferably taken with a frisink in the range of 40-60 Hz

G
Gevins 17.11.20

PoizonZ
Well, with your requirements a lot of different options can be picked up. For example, you can take The Dell S2721H 1080p, 8bit, you can take for 13k rubles (there is one BUT, it has 2 hdmi corrosion, VGA and DVI no). If you want a curved version, you can take the Samsung C27F591FDI 27 on the VA-matrix for 14k rubles. Well, you can still see ViewSonic VX2776-SMHD, which attracts with its design.

P
PoizonZ 02.12.20

Gevins wrote:
C27F591FDI 27 on the VA-matrix for 14k rubles. Well, you can still see ViewSonic VX2776-SMHD,
what is the fundamental difference between va and ips?
Gevins wrote:
(there is one BUT, it has 2 hdmi corrosion, VGA and DVI no
doubt that someone is using them so far

R
Ryazancev 02.12.20

Poizon wrote:
what is the fundamental difference between va and ips?
IPS is a richer color, on inexpensive matrix to build a white problem, better viewing angles.
VA - more restrained colors, closer to natural, better contrast, which gives a deeper "black".
IPS is better suited for gaming.
For movies and other va multimedia.
Don't forget the color coverage (More-Better) and calibration. Because if you start to edit in photos or videos, that's where the elbows start biting.

S
StormX07 02.12.20

Survey

In the white image to 248
In black image up to 10, 9, 8

That's what I set myself up for. And you have people on expensive ips with a conquering calibration
What are the averages?
Waiting for a response from the owners of macbooks or something premium lcd

R
Ryazancev 02.12.20

StormX07
I have an indistinguishable top left on white. The rest is less readable

S
StormX07 02.12.20

Ryazancev
247, 248, 246 still visible

I can't see 249 et al.

Don't change if you don't remember your settings!
Clear sps

R
Ryazancev 02.12.20

StormX07
It's not about highlighting the matrix (uneven). Because I'm in this place.
Spoiler
"The Corner" did not place. Only the vertical contour on the number 5 is barely noticeable. Not readable at all. And that's with normal calibration. Just a monitor, frankly not much for Prof tasks.
That E. is visible, but almost indistinguishable.
P.S. understood. Va-heavily depends on the angle of view. If you twist your head, it will be distinguishable.

G
Georgiy Timoshin 02.12.20

Gentlemen, explain why you take a 27" monitor on the FHD matrix, there will be huge pixels. For me at 27" monique you need a zHD matrix, otherwise from a large screen size there is no sense.

S
Sergjiei 02.12.20

StormX07
I see the numbers on white from 252 to 240. On black from 5 to 11. Standard settings. Monitor Ben's BL2581T.

S
Sergjiei 02.12.20

Georgi Timoshin
Reading the text is bad.

S
StormX07 02.12.20

Sergjiei wrote:
On black from 5

Wow, from 5, 5, oh, well, it's too light for me !!!.
On my up to 8 norms, if the whiteness is brighter pret.

There's a graph like this. Colors - Laguna, Violet, Yellow dead.
In the middle are black and white squares in which you can strip the inscriptions
at White RealCo, in Black alColor.ru
RealColor.ru

If all the image is set (moving) up in the example of Paint then all three colors
(I have) exactly 50% of the column to merge into white.

Now I have TN, W-Led.
Thanks for answering, now I'll know like others.
It is possible in the future to come in handy when choosing the best IPS matrix with W-Led backlighting.
I don't know about other lights, but I'm used to W-Led.

my DVI-D in VGA
Contrasiness - 51
Brightness - 49

my HDMI - PS4
Contrasiness - 42
Brightness - 52
Saturation - 50
Clarity - 1

Attention! Don't change your monitor settings
IT'S JUST A POLL.

P
Pirogo4ek 02.12.20

Georgi Timoshin
yes, and immediately take a new vision with the monitor, for 1660 in AAA projects on 2K will not be able to do anything. Very good looks fulc 27" if not sit 40 cm from the monitor, and sit away. Gevins is still C27F390FHI, but it has small problems with flowers, and sometimes come across huge lumines. From IPS, the normal VX2776-SMHD you proposed.

P
Pistollero 02.12.20

For 15k it is better to take a 24 inch monitor in FHD 144Hz, the picture will be much better, and most importantly smoother and less pressure on the eyes. From the VA I can advise AOC C24G1 if it is possible to add a couple of thousand then MSI MAG241C (it has the fastest overdrive for VA matrix) or ViewSonic VX2458-C-MHD, on IPS matrix Asus VP249-GR or AOC 24G2/BK has another AOC 24G hubs

P
PoizonZ 02.12.20

StormX07
I see 678 in the middle. 10 11 12, well, maybe if the brightness is less, then nothing will be seen.
Pistollero wrote:
For 15k it is better to take a 24 inch monitor in FHD 144Hz
and what's the point of 144 Hz if what I'm playing, even on the tops does not show above 120 Hz? VX2458-C-MHD is a good monitor, but I like Ips still 27" purely on running before bed
Pirogo4ek wrote:
It looks very good for a 27"
Plus, I watched the fhd at 27" before going about to seriously pick something
Pirogo4ek wrote:
Of the IPS normal VX2776-SMHD,
Is that it?

S
StormX07 02.12.20

Poizon wrote:
9 10 11,
That's right. There's no point in making a brighter.

P
Pirogo4ek 02.12.20

PoizonZ
Did you even look at him? There is also ao, for example, but you will search for a long time a normal monitor, because you will have to see a lot of them and most will be with the lights, if satisfied, you can look AOC I2790V/BT. In general, you can pick up something else, for example LG 27MK600M, ASUS V'279HE

D
DikeyFive 02.12.20

Pirogo4ek wrote:
and most will be with the lights
Well, lights are a frequent problem in many monitors, some of them even disappear with time or when the brightness changes. But at the same view the assembly will be better and the lights are minimal or not at all, too, you need to watch individually the monitor itself. Ski is already this old model, and asus has the same warranty policy about broken pixels as aok, about anything, you need to check.

G
Gevins 02.12.20

PoizonZ
Is that it?
You can still see the options Lenovo L27m-28 and Philips 275E1S, but they are already priced above your budget, if necessary, you can see.
DikeyFive wrote:
But at the same view the assembly will be better and the lights are minimal or not at all, too, you need to watch individually the monitor itself.
Just lookonic pay attention to both their budget monitors and expensive ones, unlike the same AOK, which often has problems with broken pixels.

P
PoizonZ 02.12.20

Where do the AOS budgets have problems with broken pixels? I have already paid attention to such statements many times. And further, for example, the VX2776-SMHD costs about 15k and the Lenovo L27m-28 costs 16k. Or filly? You threw me models, you used them? which one is better and why?