3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PoizonZ 11.11.20 10:11 pm

A good monitor is purely for 27" games in full hd

Prompt a simple not expensive (up to 15k) good monitor 27" with full hd resolution, mostly will play AAA, do not play online games, cleanly at home a couple of hours before bed run, system 1660 super and amd r5 gen 1.
69 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirogo4ek 02.12.20

PoizonZ
The flax matrix has 6 bits of zfrc, the phillips and the vus have 8 bits, plus the vuss has a matrix from the ski, with the rest it is not clear what they have and whose. Well, and the dynamic contrast of the vus ahead of the planet as a whole, although this indicator does not particularly affect anything. It's a question of price. Lenova is definitely passing by.

P
PoizonZ 03.12.20

and what's the difference between just 8 bits of matrix and 6 bits of frc if they display the same number of colors on the screen?
Pirogo4ek wrote:
Dynamic contrast
dynamic contrast is nonsense, everyone knows about it, it's the difference between the top point and the bottom, that is from zero to 3k. and that's depending on how to count so much and will be zero.
Pirogo4ek wrote:
Lenova is definitely passing by.
What's going on?

G
Gevins 03.12.20

Poizon wrote:
and what's the difference between just 8 bits of matrix and 6 bits of frc if they display the same number of colors on the screen?
The 6bit'frc will have strong color transitions, and 8 bit transitions will be smoother.
Poizon wrote:
What's going on?
Of those monitors that you have been offered is better to take which on 8bit, than on 6-frc, especially when they have the same price tags.

P
Pirogo4ek 03.12.20

Poizon wrote:
And the difference in gradiencies, by 6 bits of frc you will see them, and at 8 bits not so clearly they will manifest.
Poizon wrote:
What's going on?
I kind of justified it. He's not even on an honest 8 bit matrix, even though his price tag is decently large. What other justification do you want I don't understand.

D
DikeyFive 04.12.20

Gevins wrote:
Of those monitors that you have been offered is better to take which on 8bit, than on 6-frc, especially when they have the same price tags.
I do.
Pirogo4ek wrote:
He's not even on an honest 8 bit matrix, even though his price tag is decently large.
Well not much big, a little more than 1k rubles, but if you can take the monitor on an honest 8 bits and cheaper, then the point of overpaying? Only if the brand is lazy, but Vusonik still uses SuperClear technology.

P
Pirogo4ek 04.12.20

DikeyFive
It seems to me that the monitors themselves do not, it will all be OEM, although I may be wrong. And how does SuperClear differ from the usual matrix? Colors are better, aren't they?

C
Cyrcus 04.12.20

StormX07
MSI Optix MAG271C 27 See white from 253 to 240, black 5 to 11

G
Gevins 06.12.20

Pirogo4ek wrote:
It seems to me that the monitors themselves do not, it will all be OEM, although I may be wrong. And how does SuperClear differ from the usual matrix? Colors are better, aren't they?
In fact, yes, color is getting better and all colors are more juicy and saturated, plus this technology reduces response time, which for some gamers will be an important indicator.

D
DikeyFive 13.12.20

Gevins wrote:
In fact, yes, color is getting better and all colors are more juicy and saturated, plus this technology reduces response time, which for some gamers will be an important indicator.
Well, if you take such VX2776-smhd then I think here is not very important such factor as response time, still it is especially for the games is not sharpened, but to enjoy the picture everywhere is definitely possible for so little money. And the response time to how much I understand, will be noticeable only in dynamic shooters?

P
PoizonZ 13.12.20

Gevins
I can't figure out how you even understand where OEM is and where it isn't:)? That's with BP there everything is clear, there are about 7 manufacturers of platforms with different elemental base that supply for platform manufacturers. What's different with the monitors? How does Lenovo differ in this regard from AOS who use LG matrix, OEM or not? I personally do not drive this info at all, from the fact that advised took VX2776-SMHD, but how much I understand the blizzard itself does not make the matrix, so what of it?

P
Pirogo4ek 17.12.20

PoizonZ
I wrote about OEM, infa is far from 100%, it's just an assumption, I don't even state anything. I just never heard of monitors from Lenovo. There are also not many manufacturers of matrices, and not even all of them make monitors themselves, but although Wyusonic does not produce matrices, he does everything else himself and has been for a very long time. Well, how do you like the VX2776-SMHD by the way? Have you played games already? No loops?

R
Ryazancev 17.12.20

Pirogo4ek
I had such a monik earlier. There are loops when you set the response time to the highest value. The colors are solid, you can edit the photos for the network. Only it is absolutely impossible to get White and Gama a little understated - approx. 1.9 (White balance shift towards the warm side). Typical budget IPS.
It is easy to overclock the matrix up to 75 Hertz. Which is very nice, especially in games. The smoothness of the picture becomes noticeably better. There is also a jamb on this model, because of the thin body there are deflections of the screen, which leads to flares (not Glou). You look from the side, and the screen is crooked. Now this Monique is with his grandmother, sometimes the children there gamble after him. At arm's length, pixels are clearly visible. There are vertical stripes with uniform orange and light brown fills - a large pixel.

P
PoizonZ 18.12.20

Ryazancev wrote: Loops
are there when you set the response time to the highest value.
strange, if they are at the highest overclocking level, then all the more they should be at all the others and much more.
Pirogo4ek wrote:
Well, how do you like the VX2776-SMHD is
normal, I like the fact that normal clear fonts, the contrast level is not as high as on VA, but black is also quite normal, especially at the brightness level at which I use, which is about 80.

R
Ryazancev 18.12.20

PoizonZ
You probably do not quite understand when you write this.
PoizonZ wrote:
strange, if they are at the highest overclocking level, then all the more they should be at all the others and much more.
At the highest value of the response (Type Overclocking in the Monica Settings Menu), almost all existing monitors have artifacts. This is when you set ULTRA or Superhigh out of the three "overclocking" parameters.
This is the norm.
At medium acceleration or normal response preset - No problem. This is common on most other monics.

D
DikeyFive 19.12.20

Pirogo4ek wrote:
Just never heard of Lenovo monitors.
And as it turned out, there are quite a few of them on sale. But on the other hand, they make laptops where there is a screen, why not make monitors ...
PoizonZ wrote:
okay
Are there any nuances, I'm talking about highlights, dead pixels, problems with settings or menus?
PoizonZ wrote:
especially at the brightness level at which I use, which is about 80.
It is good that he has such a brightness level, otherwise you will tear out your eyes even at the minimum brightness level.

P
PoizonZ 24.12.20

Ryazancev wrote:
You probably don't quite understand when you write this.
perhaps, or you do not quite understand what artifacts are and appears when a pixel is slowly triggered, and why then overclocking itself? correctly, in order for the pixel to work faster and the trail that remains from the unclosed pixels has become smaller.
DikeyFive wrote:
what is his brightness level,
what is it? in any monitor you can reduce the brightness

D
DikeyFive 05.01.21

PoizonZ wrote:
in any monitor you can reduce the brightness
It is possible, but not in every monitor the minimum brightness level is convenient, but it will shine like a spotlight at night and for most this option is not convenient for the eyes.
PoizonZ wrote:
correctly, in order for the pixel to work faster and the loop that remains from the unclosed pixels has become smaller.
Does this only apply to cheap monitors or all? Ie such an option is not excluded and in that monitor from the view that the vehicle bought? Or does it somehow depend on the hardware of the pc?

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.21

StormX07
monitor Acer Nitro XV270Pbmiiprx
253 on white
4 on black and there is a little spot 3, but it is no longer possible to determine the exact description, it is visible on black due to the black boost function, that is, the picture is not blown out, but the black places are highlighted and this is what I have on 8 out of 10, in games a gorgeous thing, rats in the corners to aim at

Georgiy Timoshin the
picture is no different from 24 inches, put the old 24 and the new 27, just the screen canvas is larger, not a bold pixel, not a pixel grid, before buying, I also heard a lot of reviewers and I went to the store with a couple of moniks in priority, but the first one at 27 in 1080p completely

suited me Gevins wrote:
6bit + frc will have very noticeable color transitions, and 8 bit will have smoother transitions.
more or less does not matter, if it is still there, there is no already 10 cue ball, so bothering with the search for a specific 8 cue ball, such a thing.

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.21

PoizonZ
has already bought Monique?

P
PoizonZ 07.01.21

SPR1GGAN
bought VX2776, the coolest and most beautiful and with a good picture,
DikeyFive wrote: Does
this only apply to cheap monitors or all?
This is relative to any monitors, you just need to look right away so that everything is fine, quite sad options when you just move the cursor over the slave table, preferably a homogeneous one, and you can see a train behind the cursor. Damn I thought on the monitor to play cyber punk, in the end I decided that it was better the witcher with all the dlc download