3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 12.11.20 02:04 pm

Problems on gtx 1060 3gb (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

After the catscen or fast-grass game freezes, the fps drops to 15-20. So up to the chewy norm of 50 fps. It seems the video memory is not enough. Do you also?
102 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.20

thanxme
Are there going to be any suffs? In the first 2 minutes of the game can be 2800 , after 5 minutes of play the buffer is stuffed and becomes 3 degrees
Spoiler

S
Sanek1971 03.12.20

The memory leak seems to be there, we have to wait for the optimison after all, then compare with the current state

C
Cryt0n 03.12.20

Sanek1971
Nothing's going to change. The system requirements stated 4GB for a minimum of 1080p, so it will remain. All we can do for stability is put 720p and minimals or drive each time the performance test twice.

C
Cryt0n 03.12.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
"As stuffed, so cleaned. And the lack of memory is compensated by RAM. And ram 16GB is not enough, already in the impressive list of novelties" that it is cleared, we all make a deep shit, when it comes out of the video memory, and then begin wild friezes, because of the unshakable difference in speeds. And no matter how much memory you put a problem in this situation it will not solve. Especially in low settings the game consumes mere pennies of RAM, 16gb on the low of it with its head.

O
OkGo 03.12.20

I remember that two years ago there were enough people who thought that a couple of thousand was too much overpayment to take 1066, not 1063. And in general in every way defended this stump.

C
Cryt0n 03.12.20

OkGo
Well, for the last four years, this stump has allowed everything to run high, and there were no problems with it. Actually, 4 years later you can already change. Especially on the nose 30 series. At one time there was a good map. Yes, those who took the 6GB version will still sit on it, but the reserve of power for the future is not so big and remained. It was easier for me then to pay a couple of thousand, and to take in the near future something more powerful, like 3060.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
You've been told about low, and you've got 5 and 7 gigs on your memory screens, so low.
Playing on medium textures and smoothing, a small minimal, the system with the game consumes 12-13 gog operatives and 3.8 video memory

and yes, if you run the same game with the same settings, then on the system where there will be 16 gigov 32 operas, 32 will eat more, just because it can, not all games, but the Jubiks often have such a joke, too, and with video memory

C
Cryt0n 03.12.20

Tomorrow the patch comes out, in the patch that writes that fixed Ram/vram leaks, tomorrow if someone updates the unsubsdeed, how it is, better has become or nothing has changed)

H
Hater2019 03.12.20

Hg, I've been going into endless loading on my first mission. I can run a performance test, but I can't

S
SashaFlopy 03.12.20

Hater2019
It's with a connect to server problem, or saving in a cloud rewrite

H
Hater2019 03.12.20

Yes, there is no save, I can't even start the game.
upd pancake, the solution is to change the settings of the screen to a full/window.
default stood full without frame

S
Sanek1971 03.12.20

Today, patch 1.04 will be, there to the article about the memory leak, write that corrected it, and a lot of all sorts of changes and fixes, including graphics, interface, BUGI quests, gameplay, fps and TD, waiting-s. Memory leaked when the desktop went through the alt-tab type

C
Cryt0n 03.12.20

Well, I put a patch, I do not believe in solving the problem, yet it is hardware, but subjectively FPS has become smoother.

p
pupka11 03.12.20

With the new patch the problem has not disappeared, half of the fapes flies away on gtx 1060 3gb. I'll change the graphics card, but definitely not now, the prices are just a place.

C
Cryt0n 03.12.20

pupka11
They will remain in the near future. I recommend already wait 30 series, and take something from the budget RTX 3050/3050Ti/3060

d
dimok537 03.12.20

Also tormented with drawdowns at 1060 3g, so also flies to the desktop without any mistakes.

M
MrDr 03.12.20

For gtx 1060 3gb rescue is only in the loke at 30 fps. If you put the limit above, there will be drawdowns. So it turns out - the environment, textures, drawing, details on high, smoothing on medium and low shadows - the whole thing eats almost 4 GB of the 3 available. But you can play with a 30-episode lock.

p
pupka11 03.12.20

MrDr
No, you can't if you're loaded with more than 3GB - just a jerk. Only in this game such a game, in sobs 2 scored 4gb no darts no darts, there are problems with textures, mirrors (they flicker), but that due to lack of killed 30 fps, this I see for the first time, specifically in this game, helps only to run the test performance, if you drive a few times you can play without a dart (40-70fps) some time.

S
SashaFlopy 03.12.20

pupka11
It is possible quietly, this method is written here, and these darts are not because of lack of memory but with a bug to smooth

C
Cryt0n 03.12.20

By the way, did anyone try to roll back to the previous version of the driver, not 457.30, which under the valgal came out, and the one that was in front of him, 457.09 seems to? Just came across the video, the truth 6 GB version, there on the previous driver phps was smoother, and there was a drawdown of up to 10 frames, unlike the new. Maybe on our 3GB would have worked better, I can not check myself, but it is interesting)