3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 12.11.20 02:04 pm

Selling RTX 2080TI and buying RTX 3090

And so, took a new card thanks to the successful sale of 2080TI. Bought 3090 not for games, or rather for games, but not for the sake of passing, because they are where I sit, and for the sake of tests, measurements, statistics, well, and, of course, the most important thing, it is for the sake of comparison with 2080ti. On YouTube at least there are a lot of reviews, but not the fact that many are true, so I want to accurately compare with their games, with certain settings of graphonia, as well as overlaying on top sweet fx and reshade. In short, everything that's on my channel. Now you need to do exactly the same thing, but already on a new map. If we talk about the rays, for me there is only one game where they look nice, it's Control (although the game itself is still that tedious) In other games I have seen only a drop of phps and a worthless difference when they are included on the old map. Therefore, let's leave them aside until successful projects come out.
If we talk about other games in terms of complete passage, not only measurements and viewing figures MSI Afterburner, how a game behaves, then I am very much waiting for a new Stalker, the new Elder Skrol and, of course, the new Witcher. All there new atsasins and new dogs let go forest. Maximum to meath and to scrap them. Cyberpunk is coming out soon, but I'm not cold, it's not hot. I never realized that everything was found in it, but you need to look. So even if it's moved for a year, I don't care. At the moment I'm waiting only for the nearest Stalker. Some will say that buying a top card, whether for 50 pieces or 200, while doing mostly tests of old games, it is a waste of time and money. Maybe it's a waste for them, but it's definitely not for me. I've got an oversupply of games. I passed them at work, at friends, at home, many went through again, and with different settings of graphics. So now I prefer to do only tests and compare graphone. I think 3080TI is just around the corner, but I still had this card, because the main task is to check the difference between the last tops of the 2080TI of the old generation and the new 3090. The only thing that scares me is if Huang releases 3090TI, which is not very profitable for me. I remember flying at 1080 TI and instead bought only two 1080 because I didn't wait for Tisek, who in SLI tore two 1080s in the trash. I don't want that to happen with 3090TI. In short, there is a lot of work with tests and comparisons! And I like it)
So far, compare the overall performance without Sweet fx and rishids in these five games with a new card. And then I'll take on more precise settings that have been in games since 2080TI. Hike needs to take a vacation)

Let's run fast.
Tests everything, without any graphic mods, so don't judge the standard dry picture. Recording through Gifors Experiments, the record takes 4-5 fps. The goal here is to look only at the numbers. As for the retinues and resids, I'll do it later. If we talk about the acceleration, I put it on the canopy for now. I looked at the haste, what kind of frequencies the people exhibit. Re-bios through the techpowerup.com is the last thing that is strange, because PowerLimit in MSI Afterburnere is only 100, and should be at 114. With the previous card 2080ti I waited a month and a half for the update to come out. After it, PowerLimit became not 100, but 129%. There was a map from Palit.

First Ghost Recon Breakpoint RTX 3090 4K -No Ansel-No Reshade-No SweetFX
If you put a little less drawing of grass, the phps at times will take off.

Second game Horizon zero Dawn RTX 3090 4K-No Ansel-No Reshade-No SweetFX
You'll need to upgrade to the latest version of it. As long as we enjoy what we have.

Third game The Witcher 3 RTX 3090 4K -No Ansel-No Reshade-No SweetFX
Testing at my favorite place - Crooked Topi. There's a horse game that loads the card.

4th game Red Dead Redemption 2 RTX 3090 4K -No Ansel-No Reshade-No SweetFX
I had to turn on Vulcan. After the last update on the Dereks, the game began to give out less much phps (although it used to be different and the graphon texture was better on it) and also stopped working in it G-Synce. This problem I will deal with then (perhaps because of Vulcan) Test in bad weather, so that it was without cheating. Look at how Raderk will choke the map)

5th game great Mafia Definitive Edition RTX 3090 4K -No Ansel-No Reshade-No SweetFX
I remember with such settings at 2080ti it was impossible to play) and G-Synce could not do anything then. I had to make a little less resolution.

Output. The map is more than satisfied) Even when putting up manual settings Carlsons the map is barely audible (although, in fact, there was always a lot of noise visible, as I play in the ears)
The temperature for such a stove is excellent I think, especially even dispersed.
I bought it for 110 grand. Although it costs 150-165. He took her to the DNC. Absolutely all the bonuses are put on the card, accumulated in almost two years. That's why I took it cheaply.
2080ti sold for 58,000.
Now I'm going to test all sorts of junk for myself. From the new, to immerse yourself in this or that game is nothing for me. Is it only possible to look hacked Mortal and again with his head plunged into the second Rederk ) By the way, Vinda 1909.
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArkhAngel of Dark 12.11.20

It's not a game card.

M
Marsj 12.11.20

ArkhAngel of Dark
Huang assigned the map to the number 30s or the segro-ed.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 12.11.20

ArkhAngel of Dark
I don't care if I'm gaming or not, the main thing is that the advantage for 2080ti is colossal)

M

Marsj
I don't think I did.

P
Protocol10 12.11.20

I have 2080, everything pulls in 720p, I will be normal, I also put a lock 45 fps, because 60 phps is not felt cinematography, and 45 phps - it is ideal today.

r
rafikrasta 12.11.20

Cool review of :)

M

Protocol10
45 phps looks good in stratages. But definitely not in races and not in shooters. Who cares?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 12.11.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
Of all the views, only RDR2 was interested, but it's filmed at night and dark as an African under your arm. So it is impossible to appreciate the beauty.

P
Protocol10 12.11.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
last night played doom in 45 phps more kinematgraphic, and in 60 not that already, playing with a gamepad

M

POLKOVNIK2005
There's no point. I'm recording through jifors, plus you're going through it.

g
gennaz 12.11.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
Where's Watch Dogs Legion, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Godfall?

M

gennaz wrote:
Watch Dogs Legion, Assassin's Creed Valhalla
The message said.
gennaz wrote:
Godfall ?
We're going to have to check.

A
AndSmart 13.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
How much did you take if it wasn't a secret?

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 13.12.20

AndSmart
110. But I spent all the bonuses accumulated over four years.

l
lokkie 13.12.20

Maj 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS wrote:
Horizon Zero Dawn RTX 3090 4K-No Ansel-No Reshade-No SweetFX
Oh 7-year-old. xD)))
Buy 3090 and bet decides, what's the point? Wonder.

L
Lex-one 13.12.20

lokkie
He didn't put them up.
Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
Something in rdr 2 is quite sad.
I don't think it's worth two pieces, that sweet pie.

M

Lex-one
There's nothing sad about it. I've got ji-sinh. Even with 2080ti at 4k played perfectly. But that's not the point. I didn't take it for one rdr2. I want to check on the games that will come out, it's Stalker, the new Elder and gta 6. In any case got a big difference when compared to 2080ti.

M

lokkie
For me, the picture looks better with them. But some don't like it.

M

lokkie
Where did I put them at 3090 on video?

l
lokkie 13.12.20

Lex-one
In Horaizen, reside costs 100,500%. And if it's there, the rest of us are likely to do the same.
I didn't play Pedmaka, I just looked at the run, but I don't remember it was all so black.
In DDR2 no difference, graphene was not and no, no resadeid it and will not add, and the Resreids on the contrary it cut if it is, in the afternoon there is a circle of soap, probably that's why filmed at night. )))