3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 12.11.20 02:04 pm

Selling RTX 2080TI and buying RTX 3090

And so, took a new card thanks to the successful sale of 2080TI. Bought 3090 not for games, or rather for games, but not for the sake of passing, because they are where I sit, and for the sake of tests, measurements, statistics, well, and, of course, the most important thing, it is for the sake of comparison with 2080ti. On YouTube at least there are a lot of reviews, but not the fact that many are true, so I want to accurately compare with their games, with certain settings of graphonia, as well as overlaying on top sweet fx and reshade. In short, everything that's on my channel. Now you need to do exactly the same thing, but already on a new map. If we talk about the rays, for me there is only one game where they look nice, it's Control (although the game itself is still that tedious) In other games I have seen only a drop of phps and a worthless difference when they are included on the old map. Therefore, let's leave them aside until successful projects come out.
If we talk about other games in terms of complete passage, not only measurements and viewing figures MSI Afterburner, how a game behaves, then I am very much waiting for a new Stalker, the new Elder Skrol and, of course, the new Witcher. All there new atsasins and new dogs let go forest. Maximum to meath and to scrap them. Cyberpunk is coming out soon, but I'm not cold, it's not hot. I never realized that everything was found in it, but you need to look. So even if it's moved for a year, I don't care. At the moment I'm waiting only for the nearest Stalker. Some will say that buying a top card, whether for 50 pieces or 200, while doing mostly tests of old games, it is a waste of time and money. Maybe it's a waste for them, but it's definitely not for me. I've got an oversupply of games. I passed them at work, at friends, at home, many went through again, and with different settings of graphics. So now I prefer to do only tests and compare graphone. I think 3080TI is just around the corner, but I still had this card, because the main task is to check the difference between the last tops of the 2080TI of the old generation and the new 3090. The only thing that scares me is if Huang releases 3090TI, which is not very profitable for me. I remember flying at 1080 TI and instead bought only two 1080 because I didn't wait for Tisek, who in SLI tore two 1080s in the trash. I don't want that to happen with 3090TI. In short, there is a lot of work with tests and comparisons! And I like it)
So far, compare the overall performance without Sweet fx and rishids in these five games with a new card. And then I'll take on more precise settings that have been in games since 2080TI. Hike needs to take a vacation)

Let's run fast.
Tests everything, without any graphic mods, so don't judge the standard dry picture. Recording through Gifors Experiments, the record takes 4-5 fps. The goal here is to look only at the numbers. As for the retinues and resids, I'll do it later. If we talk about the acceleration, I put it on the canopy for now. I looked at the haste, what kind of frequencies the people exhibit. Re-bios through the techpowerup.com is the last thing that is strange, because PowerLimit in MSI Afterburnere is only 100, and should be at 114. With the previous card 2080ti I waited a month and a half for the update to come out. After it, PowerLimit became not 100, but 129%. There was a map from Palit.

First Ghost Recon Breakpoint RTX 3090 4K -No Ansel-No Reshade-No SweetFX
If you put a little less drawing of grass, the phps at times will take off.

Second game Horizon zero Dawn RTX 3090 4K-No Ansel-No Reshade-No SweetFX
You'll need to upgrade to the latest version of it. As long as we enjoy what we have.

Third game The Witcher 3 RTX 3090 4K -No Ansel-No Reshade-No SweetFX
Testing at my favorite place - Crooked Topi. There's a horse game that loads the card.

4th game Red Dead Redemption 2 RTX 3090 4K -No Ansel-No Reshade-No SweetFX
I had to turn on Vulcan. After the last update on the Dereks, the game began to give out less much phps (although it used to be different and the graphon texture was better on it) and also stopped working in it G-Synce. This problem I will deal with then (perhaps because of Vulcan) Test in bad weather, so that it was without cheating. Look at how Raderk will choke the map)

5th game great Mafia Definitive Edition RTX 3090 4K -No Ansel-No Reshade-No SweetFX
I remember with such settings at 2080ti it was impossible to play) and G-Synce could not do anything then. I had to make a little less resolution.

Output. The map is more than satisfied) Even when putting up manual settings Carlsons the map is barely audible (although, in fact, there was always a lot of noise visible, as I play in the ears)
The temperature for such a stove is excellent I think, especially even dispersed.
I bought it for 110 grand. Although it costs 150-165. He took her to the DNC. Absolutely all the bonuses are put on the card, accumulated in almost two years. That's why I took it cheaply.
2080ti sold for 58,000.
Now I'm going to test all sorts of junk for myself. From the new, to immerse yourself in this or that game is nothing for me. Is it only possible to look hacked Mortal and again with his head plunged into the second Rederk ) By the way, Vinda 1909.
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 13.12.20

lokkie
I didn't put the resadees to check the games on the net with the new card. I wanted to test the performance without resids and retinues. I can shoot a video with them and you will see a noticeable difference in the picture.

M

lokkie wrote:
In DDR2 no difference, graphene was not and no, no resadeid it and will not add, and the Resreids on the contrary it cut if it is, in the afternoon there is a circle of soap, probably that's why filmed at night. )))
RdR2 has a lot of soap if you play in small resolutions. Me and Stas (Palich Rokov) have long understood this. In 1440 there was soap, yes. But not in 4K

l
lokkie 13.12.20

Maj 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS wrote:
I didn't bet on the resadeids,
Also, try to convince that I did not bet. )))
Resheids do not know how to work with lighting and shadows, so stupidly all blackened in contrast to HDR, and no reshadeid will not replace it. Plus reseides change natural colors, such as Elo feather arrows, they are not purple and blue in the original, the ivka of clothes, etc.

RdR2 has a lot of soap if you play in small resolutions.
So what did you shoot that night? ))))
Take it off in the afternoon, show him not there. )

M

lokkie wrote:
Also, try to convince that I did not bet. )))
Resheids do not know how to work with lighting and shadows, so stupidly all blackened in contrast to HDR, and no reshadeid will not replace it. Plus reseides change natural colors, such as the plumage of Eloy plumage arrows, they are not purple and blue in the original, the ivka of clothes, etc.
If I put the whole range of reseids (as I like to do for myself) then Horaizen would have sagged to a meager amount of phps and even two 3090 could not cope. I'll do it the other day. I'll even see with voice acting for Loki personally)
lokkie wrote:
So what did you shoot that night? ))))
Did you read the text or not? At night, so also in bad weather, the game of horse-eating eats the card. Well, I'll do a day, somewhere in the meadows, so that, as some boast, that the top card pull rdr 2 on the ultras)))))))))) showing a high fps. Like, for example, it is a miracle:

He would have tested in the place where I, also in the rain, would have looked at him and his 60 fps))))

M

lokkie
Here are more games made without reside:
Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 13.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
Why buy 3090 to such a weak processor in 2020!? Percent does not support PCI Ex 4.0 and that's the point of upgrade to cut the performance of the seeing on 80% of 100 !?

X
X_ray_83 13.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
You have a percent nerd and shows only 50 phps in RDR2, and in 4k should be 70fps)))

and at the same time get 3-4 fps from above. 25 phps you have it 4 phps!?
Attendees do not embarrass your percent does not pull the game already on the maximum, especially with RTX and 3090 !

M

X_ray_83
Especially with the games that I have on the channel. Show me the places where the load of the map drops hard, show me where the percent, how the killed on your boat, show me where exactly to change the interest, show me that gap)))
and in 4k should be 70fps)))
Where is??? Stupid to walk around the city? That's how I get 81 phps. Test the map, not the percent, the smart guy)

b
bloomm 13.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
In principle, not bad, only monitoring can be simpler to do ... Too much information you don't need.

The rtx 3070 and i7 9700 RDR 2 2k ultra 58-80 in rollers for some reason dramatically more than 100 and above though the frame is the same. Basically pleased, my goal was 2k and the old witch-type game in 4k drags 70-80 degrees with Ansel on the detail - 5 fps.

The card is good but does not justify the price for such I did not dare to go, yes even on 3080 although the money was but in the dock...

Don't argue with the Googlings, they'll beat you with their stupidity.

M

Bloomm wrote:
In principle, not bad, only monitoring can be simpler to do ... Too much information you don't need.
I was playing the other day in The 11. Monitoring greatly interfered on some parameters. We need to get something out.
Bloomm wrote:
The card is good but does not justify the price for such I did not dare to go, yes even on 3080 although the money was but in the dock...
I like benchmarks and comparisons with my previous cards. And then I take measurements for myself.

M

X_ray_83 wrote:
in the average percent to cram 64 gigs of memory only noob on this is capable of)))
I'm 64 and I didn't give up at all. It's 32-nil. I took it from the canopy. I just didn't know where to put the money put on the comp.
Is it my point to change to Reisen? When all my life I sit on intels, when every setting on bios, every timing and sub-taiming, frequencies for memory dispersal and acceleration of the ingout on blue boards I know (I say about my own). You're going to offer me another 6900xt to buy)
I repeat for the dumb. I'm more than productive. And now I test more than I play games. I'm waiting for a new generation of operatives to change all the stuffing, not buy your junk. And then sell everything, touching on the fit, memory, the mother. And not to change the shilo on soap. I don't care as much about the percentages as the frequencies, timings and sub-timminges of the operatives, as well as the possibilities of seeing. And at the moment I'm happy with everything. You really think I can't buy some percent and a mother for 60-70 grand??? I've seen these views at work and at home, I've reviewed as many children's books as you haven't read during school time. I didn't see anything grandiose, even in the same process of dependent Odysseus and Orijins, to take and change the i7-8700k for your junk.
As for Larky, I'll throw such a detailed video so you know how to test, not just show the bench and not talk like this weirdo who didn't even get to show extra graphics settings in Lark. Don't compare me to such mumdlings that speak more, instead of showing the whole graphone by settings, EVERY PARAMETER GRAPHIC. Stand in line. I also promised to throw the vidos on RDR2. I'll do it this weekend.

l
legusor 13.12.20

I'm really looking forward to the new Stalker, the new Elder Skrol and, of course, the new Witcher.
by the time they come out, 3090 will be a wallpaper plug.

P
Palych Rokov 13.12.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
Why buy 3090 to such a weak processor in 2020!?
Don't write nonsense, look closely at his vidos, the map is everywhere at 99% works, the citing it opened with his head

M

legusor wrote:
by the time they come out, 3090 will be a wallpaper plug.
And what will these games come out in 10 years?)

M

X_ray_83
Okay, let's leave the world of locied boltology and move on to the test.
I chose this place as it is one of the most demanding. You don't believe it, check it out. You need to be persuaded, so you do not think, like 3090 copes (this youtube delirium is littered with your boots) in 8k with 60 phps, or, as you've been arguing nonsense, here, look, in the casket at that eccentric 100 fps with rays in 4k))))))))) I even got up a little bit) Look, ma fight-big fight, cut to the damn soap DlCC, put your favorite rays, put 4k we go to the settings of the doping of graphonia and see what's here.
Well, now op-hop ymaho)

We get here the performance that was originally conceived. Your childhood hopes are shattered. Now it's your move, chess player. Show me this place in someone in the video, with such settings as here, but with a hundred phps)
Just do not forget the most important thing to reproach me that for a sta fps I will need a new percent)))))
I like you, by the way. Add to us on Skype. I, Wolf, Big Stas (The Rock of The Rock) will be very happy for you. Why tell us something like this that we don't know!!!!!!!!!!!

M

lokkie
Grand Master Lokki, fellow Of the Scandinavian god Loki, I want you to send a video that promised)))
Here's a look, without any grapho filters that improve the picture, as well as without 4k resolution, (resolution a little less) as you like to bet on your 960th. Even at this resolution, where do you see soap? The fact that Youtub wash the picture, you know, but to think that the game is really soapy, this will not say even a blind peck-bake from Yutunheim. Mafia 3, when it first came out, was adovo soap, but I managed through filters to achieve a great picture back in those days. But I don't want to compare the legendary rdr2 with that misunderstanding. Check dxd12 graphonia. On Vulcan a little fantasize soap in terms of such textures as the roofs of wooden houses, the back of a horse, shingles.

How much do you have in the rederk fps in the network kneading when capturing the regime of the king of the mountain on the 960th in the rain????))))
These are the settings that are in the game I set for you and they are just for you. You see how honored I've done to you???) For I play with a resolution of 2560x1440 or in Full hd in a rederk with graphics settings on the high. I have 60-70 frames very little. I'm very much jerking off to the network royal battles of various games (although it's almost gone now) and I feel the difference of the big fps spread. So the minimum is needed for me 100 fps for comfort. Watch my Halo 4 video. (now I make a second video Halo with resadees, retinues, ansel) Here's a fps, it's really game comfort. You feel the character, you feel his breath, his heart rhythm, that is, you become not even the great God-prince Locke, and the mighty Thor - all on the shoulder!!! You begin to realize the real shooter gaming, and not only shooter. You need to go to the Skyper to us, too.

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
The graphics cards are not interesting, superficial, nor in the subject, although amd with its problems I would send past, and how it achieves results, feeding on the processor cosmic voltages, and how it should be cut with handles.
I don't know what voltages the 10th Intels have, but the working pace is up to 100 degrees officially
VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
Where can I see the difference?
There's no difference in the video at all.
VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
where your 5900H couldn't load 3090 and give out more than 130 frames.
The 5900H is quite strange running with 3090:
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
From here it is clear where amd has such performance and due to what (one of), and why they call the figure of 90 degrees the norm. But in fact it is not very good.
In this agreement, but under what circumstances 90?I7 8700K in the recommended too up to 100 degrees.However, in the video RDR2 Herman warms up to 57 degrees.And on the video of the 9900X temperature.

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
He's not banging on a hundred.

The vraks?

R
Ryazancev 13.12.20

X_ray_83
Spoiler
I suggest you try to sit on this cell for a while. And then write. I wonder how long he will last under this constant norm?

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
I don't even know how to treat such things. In principle, the games are the same. But here on the intel, even in the maximum load - in the area of 70-75 with AVX (I do not remember even 65-68). And only the acceleration and test with AVX gave in maximum load over 80 (86 and rarely 92). In principle, in the home load 68-78 maximum (i.e. games), a minimum of 29-32. In a mere 34-42. It's perfectly reasonable.
What's your key on the procedure?
How do you think there's going to be a difference with these coolers on your Intel?
Spoiler

Theoretically, the cheap version should be enough for the Core i7 10700K with its heat output 125W.And in practice?
I've got this one.

I think it's too early to write off the 5900S from its 90.When the real tests are cool, then it will be possible to talk about it as a stove, if the games will really be cherished degrees