3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthury 12.11.20 02:04 pm

Your expectations for Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales)

Writing, sharing
18 Comments
Sort by:
f
fallenzor 12.11.20

Unsubst exchange later on the duration of the story ...
The first part liked in terms of hemp and graphics, but the plot of the clock on 5 is not enough, considering that each 2nd mission with a blunt at least, was either for the em,miles and parker, instead of a spider that is quite sad. Side tasks so generally dull...
In general I want to play in the 2 part, but give the new 4-plus killer for the next 5 hours, such a pleasure, and discounts are likely only to ng will be

D
Diablonos 12.11.20

There's a spider cat!

What the hell do you need??? 13 out of 10!

S
Spyder-man 15.11.20

I think it says above. And given that it's a toad exclusive.
I am ready to expose myself to this game, if the creators pay me the cost of the game and Sony 5. Well, or four. And they'll bring it all home and plug it in. :)
I'll make my own tea, okay...

V
Vlas Balickiy 02.12.20

Who faced the problem of motion and combat animation after the change of costume?
in scripted videos and animations opening chests all the norm.

S
SanSanZ 22.12.20

I played it on PS5 and of course there are no such impressions as from the first part. There I actually took the platinum and cleaned the city, here I didn't want to do this anymore, so I only went through the plot and additional. tasks. The graphics are very good, I played in the performance + rt mode (after the patch it appeared), the game made a lot of places under the rt. But still, this is an embellished pastgen, a game with very good effects, everything is very juicy during the fight. There are no questions about combat, it is very good, as in the first part, but the plot is worse for me. In general, I do not like marvel, and I have never been a fan of the spider, but in the first part it seems to me that even for adults the game was revealed and the lesser ones were not forgotten, but here there is a total kindergarten mixed with BLM ... But the production even became better in places, epic should be here. Some DualSense functions were activated, special vibration needs to be turned on in the settings, adaptive triggers could use more, and not just amplify the triggers in flights. It is worth taking at a discount to those who have entered the first part.

00 Brave sailor 08.02.21

I liked it more than the previous game, which had just a ton of uninteresting secondary content. Here, secondary content will be more interesting, but the number of some activities could be reduced by at least a quarter. The fight is good, in the last part it seemed meager.

m
muslim67 16.02.21

she came out on pc ???

t
trojamba 16.02.21

People, tell me, how can I check that the ps5 version has been downloaded?
I am new to ps :)

A
Anderby 04.07.21

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales on PS4. 100%.

Addon, spin-off, sequel, the second part of Marvel's Spider-Man, etc. The game has a big plus compared to the original in 2018 - it is significantly shorter. The dull grind has become less. However, there are no more fixes, but why change something, SM2018 has been licked by all the critics, which means it will do. The Challenges are still unbearable, the battle is the same ragged, the base clean-ups are exactly the same. However, all this is much less, which pleases. The gameplay is slightly diluted with new abilities - electricity and invisibility. Absolutely always in the background some kind of cheap bass is hammering, it feels like I'm playing in a prior. Story missions have been reduced in quality, as long as you can clear rooms with opponents. The goodies are just sugar, it’s sickening. There are few villains - Tinkerer, Prowler, Reno, Roxon doesn't even have his own "boss". The plot is too sweet and naive even for a childish Spider-Man. But at the end there is again a reserve for a sequel.
The reduced duration makes it noticeable that the game is a marker simulator. But the second time is not so interesting. Still a very mature game.
I don't even know what the disadvantages of the PS4 version are compared to the PS5. The downloads are fleeting, the graphics are juicy (if you turn off the bastard effects), the amount of detail is incredible.
Spoiler

S
Setesh 20.01.23

In general, the same spider, but shorter and unfortunately you can’t get through - the game constantly crashes in the final battle

N
NuKoLb 20.01.23

SpoilerNegro received the abilities of a spider, lives his superhero life, and suddenly his old girlfriend comes to him and it turns out that she is the main villain.
He also has an uncle. And he too. Some superhero.
First they fuck each other, then they help, then they fuck again, then they help again.
Reminded me of the stupid series "The Flash" where, over time, all his family and friends became superheroes and supervillains.
Clearly for the degrading shkoloty they created a game

k
kurskiy 20.01.23

A good addon, in general, the same Marvel's Spider-Man with minor changes, it plays quite cheerfully.

t
tours 20.01.23

Of the pluses in the game, only a wonderful winter atmosphere. in general, around some kind of kindergarten. the original spider was somehow more mature, more serious. here you even fly around the city on the web to the beatbox. did not like. deleted after entry. the game is directly saturated with "western" movements.

D
Dolmatov1992 20.01.23

cool i like it

Y
Yerzhan Serikovich 20.01.23

frustrating that Miles has few gadgets. of course, buns with a sting are cool, but for stealth I would like more gadgets

Z
Zhasl 20.01.23

The motto of the Game is that the life of NEGROV is important, that's all, soon the black sups will be, I propose to repaint Bleyd in white, the cyborg in yellow, and the red-skinned panther, okay, Fury played black, but he was NONEYME and NOBODY knew about him at all until Jackson was brilliant performed here already talent helped.

V
Vaipen 20.01.23

I've already gone through more than half of the story, but there haven't really been any normal wrestlers with bosses yet. He kicked Rhino a couple of times and ran a little either for the former, or for Miles' sister. It looks like they didn’t make it a dls for the main game, just so as not to cause a bugurt among the black population, they say a game about a black hero cannot be made a dls for a white one, you just need to play a separate game.

2dspace 20.01.23

Norm game. I even liked it a little more than the first one. Thanks to the Christmas atmosphere and compactness. Ordinary fights are also more like it. Although in the first there were flyers hovering in the air. Here the security forces with shields were added. There are no flying for pigeons and chasing cars, which in the first time got bored. Convenient teleports at any time of the game. The plot is better than in the cartoon Morales. Yes, and without a happy ending, in fact. The final fight went even better than against Octavius ​​in the first one. The final scene was reminiscent of Mass Effect 3 and Shepard striding towards the break. It is noticeable where they licked)) Even the color scheme. These games clearly lack a dialogue system with choices. Because of what the authors drive themselves into traps and sometimes such stupid moments are created that without any spoilers you already guess, but are forced to do what you don’t want. and so yes standard Marvel fairy tale. Initially, you are waiting for something else. I don't know what exactly to compare it to. Like the First Person, well, it’s definitely better than other Marvel products of these years in series and films.