3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Kazakevich 12.11.20 07:47 pm

Where are the Assassins? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I think I've played well, 35 o'clock. But at the same time in the game with this name formally no Assassins and Templars - only hints. WTF???
33 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 15.11.20

Aligambro
Drop the word assassin (once so annoying) and don't bother with it. Well, still a bad game? There are myths and stories.
I'm afraid to read your comments about the Witcher... It's probably full of terrible and insulting everything and everything.
I can imagine your comments to the Witcher...
How so - flying lions! It can't be! And skeletons, and can not beat swords, muscles then no! Nonsense, heresy, not authentic, bullshit!!!

P.S. I've played in every game in the AU series except Rouge. Yes, I haven't read any manuscripts, or at least I haven't read it, since the memory hasn't been postponed, but don't say I don't know the series, just based on that fact.
And 1, 2 and 4 parts in general went through five times, I really like them.
And yes, it's useless to argue with someone like you. You're not interested in a horn in the gate and nothing more is interesting to you. Okay, it's a useless holivar. I'm going to talk to normal people.

A
Aligambro 15.11.20

insel260
The Witcher is purely fantasy. You give it to the definition of fantasy and science fiction and read the comment three times you don't understand what it says

C
Camper88 15.11.20

insel260
Compared to Odysseus.Valhalla is closer to realism and pure fantasy is almost non-existent, the whole mysticism is explained more galluna GG from different gases and mushrooms

V
Voin Morgota 15.11.20

insel260
Even if you remove the assassin shoals in all parts is not mealy. I haven't mastered a single one since the trilogy. Now I'm torturing The Odyssey of Casandra the high priestess of Artemis what the hell she should steal armor, not bring the woman to the village and say here's the new daughter of Artemis? Why do the hiredmen run freely through the fortresses and camps, and Casandre immediately flies head-on? How does a pancake sleeper wake up after being hit in the belly with a sword? What the stealth is then? But of course you'll find a lot of excuses. I'll drain it and its origins. If I can handle the valhalla.

d
digitalkid 15.11.20

Aligambro
You're locked in some narrow sense of saifaya. If the Forerunners made the Apple of Eden, what prevents all mentioned mythology and religion from being the remnants of their technology? Either material as Gorgon and Minotaur, or invented on the basis of the structures, artifacts and events seen by people as Adam, Eve and Apple. Yes, do not forget that the same snake in Origins was a glitch, like most visions in Valhalla.

It's a good place to be. Fiery and poisoned arrows can be explained in any way. At least the same technologies, at least game conventions that allow you not to smear the blade with poison or oil half an hour before each fight.

d
digitalkid 15.11.20

Morgoth Warrior
Bro, do you think I'm in Diable and The Witcher can't wear armor above the level) There are pants, and you can not wear them))

V
Voin Morgota 15.11.20

digitalkid
Yes, only I have a 50 level, on all clothes costs 20% damage to the abilities of the killer, that is 100%. Plus, the same thing is pumped into the killer. Just a pont from that.

y
yasava 16.11.20

Consider the AU series not science fiction or fantasy, but an alternative story. And any tricks that the hero does - just such a simulation of the animus. When extracting memory cells known only key points, with how the hero gets to these key moments - completed, invented simulation of the animus.
The slogans "remove the name of the AU from the game" are more incomprehensible. Well, they'll clean it up... Another game "my-cute-altair-and-icon-ezio" you will not do.
Then you'll play the game "Aivor Harsh's Viking Walk"? :)) Or continue to water? :))

d
digitalkid 17.11.20

Morgoth Warrior
It was to the fact that in all games there are game conventions. And if the mercenaries quietly enter the enemy's fortress, it is easy to assume that they have already been hired or something like that, and not to demand a piece of code with an explanation.

V
Voin Morgota 17.11.20

Well, yes, yes. But all the big victories one of the parties owes to Casandre. You approach the captain of Athens or Sparta, the mistress of the eagle, with a broken spear. They say your ship is one of the deadliest. Is she in any camp supposed to be recognized and trying to recruit or not? THE logic of THE!!!

i
insel260 17.11.20

Morgoth Warrior
The development of AI has always been a weakness of Jubisoft. In all games! And do not weave here bugs and the naive component of some quests. This had nothing to do with our dispute. Well, if you want to pour the liquid brown substance of the game, why not start with not the right color range of wrappers for the game? Or that the collection models of Assassins are not 30 meters high... Let's do it, let's have a laugh together.

V
Voin Morgota 17.11.20

insel260
Laugh only here the hunters now do not touch their animals too. And it has the most immediate to the game, the forum remember you for whom for Athens or for Sparta. But shish want to clean up the whole card, you want the level means against everyone. On the one hand, it is logical that Kasandra is a hired woman who pays the one and the rights. On the other hand it was possible to make a choice of the party? Although you're probably right about the little things. Now I do not know what to do with the camps of hunters, their conscience does not allow to kill.))

o
orientik 17.11.20

Centro15812
Look right there at the forum or in the "Tree of Skills" reader. And you'll be happy.