3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 13.11.20 01:59 am

I can't talk to Reda. (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

In the camp there is a kid who trades for opals goods, when he first appeared with him was able to conduct a dialogue and take quests, now he does not react to anything.
Has anyone met with such a problem and are there such traders in other cities?
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andryushka Averyanov 02.12.20

Tae problem xz how to solve

B
Baraker 02.12.20

I thought the restart would help, but no. Two minutes ago I could talk to him, now there is not even a marker on the map.

B
Baraker 02.12.20

I thought the restart would help, but no. Two minutes ago I could talk to him, now there is not even a marker on the map.

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
Not in theory, it should not be offline 100%, or rather you can see it, but all appeals to it will lead to errors in this case. Only online it.

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
Not in theory, it should not be offline 100%, or rather you can see it, but all appeals to it will lead to errors in this case. Only online it.

E
EKCTPACEHC 02.12.20

Same bug, but how to find out you online or not?

d
davidrf 02.12.20

Excuse me for the stupid question, when does Reda show up? I'm still planting the plot. Exploring the territory.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

davidrf
how the settlement is rocking, to what level exactly I will not say

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 02.12.20

Guys, tell me the bug with Reda. After completing the task from him for 20 opals lost the button interaction with him. The Internet is there. The job is highlighted that to talk to him, but the button interaction with him is absent. What to do?

E
EKCTPACEHC 02.12.20

After the patch it was never fixed sitting. and silent, lol

c
carmello 02.12.20

(maybe someone will help) On red' account! He made money from me! after I pumped up the settlement to 6 litres near Reda there were children to whom he told the story. I joined them and listened to the story to the end. After that, I had an interaction button and I got into the magaz. This is it.

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 02.12.20

After completing the chain of missions in the area (wider) Kent appears the task "The impending storm." After completing this mission, Reda was active in telling the story to the children. After the story was heard, the interaction with him was restored. You can buy goods, take orders.

E
EKCTPACEHC 02.12.20

So let's wait for this to speak, just 300 stones to eat, and we can't spend it.

K
Kinolog TV 02.12.20

Hello world! Here's a similar problem with Reda, but the job "Viking for hire", that is 10 orders made and need to talk to him, and he is a bastard little does not want. In general, of course there are a lot of bugs, ranging from the hovering character and the game in general ending with departures and hangs when trying to make a screen on F12 (not photo mode), but there will be patches and hopefully all will be fixed.

t
tolikvologda35 06.12.20

JohnAsland
Same! Hangs the badge to talk to him and finish the quest, and there is no dialogue and can not go to the store.

t
tolikvologda35 06.12.20

carmello
Pancake thanks !!! I'll try to swing to 6.

A
And1t 06.12.20

Everything was talking this dude, the mission of the impending storm passed. And all and again around him kids, everything can talk to him, buy ...

P
POLKOVNIK2005 07.12.20

About 300 opals have accumulated. Reda is silent. Reda was active, gave him 150 opals and bought Dragon Onion. Then he returned to the plot, bow on the spot.

x
xatnm 13.12.20

LISTEN TO THE STORY OF THE BOY TO THE END, END THE CHAIN OF ACTION AND BE ABLE TO TALK

E
EKCTPACEHC 13.12.20

xatnm
IS IT REALLY HARD TO SMELL, THERE ARE NO.... TOLKO REDA SITS AND IS SILENT!!!