3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 13.11.20 01:59 am

I can't talk to Reda. (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

In the camp there is a kid who trades for opals goods, when he first appeared with him was able to conduct a dialogue and take quests, now he does not react to anything.
Has anyone met with such a problem and are there such traders in other cities?
28 Comments
Sort by:
E
EKCTPACEHC 17.12.20

After the quest "The Gathering Storm," Reda became active. After listening to the story, children can take orders and buy clothes.

K
Kinolog_BJK 17.12.20

EKCTPACEHC
Yeah, in general, just a little on the plot you need to go through so that the task "The Gathering Storm" appears and there will be no problems with Reda. It's just that if it's a store, why associate it with a story mission? Maybe I don't want to follow the plot, but stupidly explore the world, collect treasures, go on raids and so on? But what to do here, I had to move forward.

G
GORDON13 12.04.21

who has the same problem?

I can't take any tasks from Reda
in other locations, his 1000 eyes also with an error
repack from the mechanics + from the nemos
does not work with him the
Internet dialogue is there, everything is stable

E
Eternal Traveler 12.04.21

GORDON13
He only works for a license, tied to online.

K
Kozachok2021 27.04.21

Please tell me, the task to complete 10 contracts from Reda, a Viking for hire, I can not take the task, the network error writes. Does everyone have this problem?

K
Kozachok2021 27.04.21

Can you play pirate online?

S
SPR1GGAN 27.04.21

Kozachok2021
Chukchi writer not a reader? the last post in front of you, it is written in Russian letters that it works only on a license and only with an Internet connection

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 27.04.21

SPR1GGAN
He will still hope, so let's give him hope, smile and wave back and say that everything will work out;)