3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imm0ral 14.11.20 02:14 am

Ball selection, defence (FIFA 15)

For the first time in many years I decided to buy FIFA, got a career, and then I was faced with a HUGE problem, it's a tactical defense, the fact that as soon as it was introduced I immediately switched to the standard defense, and as it turned out online to play only with TK, I can not understand how to use it, the opponent any player can reach my penalty and still there to twist I can't pick up the ball, now I've reached the 7th motto, and then this circus started...
26 Comments
Sort by:
F
FIFA 15 14.11.20

Imm0ral
Well, I've been playing like this for 3 years and I'm still not used to it, but in a different way, try to direct the player to select the ball.

I
Imm0ral 14.11.20

I see how the opponent picks the ball, many at the slightest rapprochement splice select, and I as a fool run after them, already mumviks with TK watched, try to close the zones more and less to miss, but as soon as takes the ball such a player as Hazard, or Roben, he just runs in a straight four of my defenders, and then another 1-2 sec is under attack, and I'm silent about Ronaldo and Bale or Mesi with Neymar. That's fear))))
As elsewhere there is some nuance of defense, but something I can not understand it)

F
FIFA 15 14.11.20

Imm0ral
In Fifa 15 defense bottom, they can not like can not keep up with the attack, and if the dude runs on the flank, there is nothing to do, change distant dudes and run to pressing it

a
ars-fc 14.11.20

The defense is clear there, you don't have to drive.
He played his golden line-up (sanchez and silva on the flanks) against the bronze squad (4 bronzes in defense).
So the dude defended so that in 90 minutes I scored one goal only, and that after the draw of the corner, on the flanks did not allow to break through, did not give, his hands from the right place were apparently
Your skils should be pumped, joy in the hands and brains to the fullest and forward. I'm looking for a defense myself.

I
Imm0ral 14.11.20

Defense mb and good but only when you learn to play))) And while you do not know how, it is terrible)))
That's now in the 6th division OF WAS, so there guys play great, for example in the conter attack to run away very difficult, only lose the ball as at once all the zones close, and my hands from the butt does not work so)))No matter how much I score more, even there was a score of 4-6 (And the goals are all monotonous, or it's terrible jerks on the flanks that remain impossible, (For me)

V
VenomZS 14.11.20

Imm0ral
how I understand you!)) reached the 7th division and in the defense of the passing yard) sign someone how to play competently on TK (which buttons are better to use and how to properly select the ball for example)

L
Liqui 14.11.20

I can not take away the ball in general))))) I was the type of rolled yesterday as I wanted: feints, jerks, on the counter under myself ... how can you pick up the ball, I can't think of it. Not only do the hands not grow from the shoulders, and also the players react to the jostik with a brake ... I have a related question to you: everyone has a game on the net from a single one in this regard, or only I have so? I can see that my opponent, for example, plays without such problems... What's the joint? On the One? Is it that we play in Russia, and the game is Canadian? Where do these non-humans have a server at all))) ? In any game this is not observed (playing WOT (tanks), WOW, Day), and here is a peep of some kind ...

a
ars-fc 14.11.20

Liqui
Not, komrad, it's all about this tactical defense, it gives the opportunity to carry the opponent when trying to take away the ball, experienced players use it.
need to strike a balance between manual selection (stupid left sticker or arrows on the clav) and tactical defense (I have a button B on the jock, on the clave do not know how). I usually tactically lead the opponent to the boundaries of his penalty area, and then the sticker begins to presize.

L
Liqui 14.11.20

Atp! I'll experiment! I just don't understand why the online team responds so poorly to pressing buttons... Here the math is simple: the time of my reaction is the time of the player's response to the keystroke... As a result - the ball intercepts my goalkeeper or netting goal))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I
Imm0ral 14.11.20

I don't understand, 10 9 8 7 leagues in seasons passed in principle easily when came out in the 6th division, from have so wanted to sell Fifa 15,
0-2-8 V N P
Then I calmed down, well, I think nothing guys played great, 6 motto not my level, nothing 7 motto I passed, and passed easily, but there I was left with one victory, and two draws, and flew out to the 8th, I sit and think why I bought it???
Well, not mine, I'm one of those who love old school, with FIFA 05 played on FIFA 14 only with "standard protection" here you need to relearn, and about I can not understand
Today the number 2 I play with 25, immediately after the release began to play, the week passed and I'm exactly the same place and stayed in "TK"
As on the first day the opponent ran all the field, and now
In the last 30 matches, about 6 ped, it's with the cup that was)))
I'm just at a loss.

V
VenomZS 14.11.20

Liqui
I have the same happens) press the button and the response is only in 0.5 seconds. but it's not always normal)) apparently because of a ping that you can't see ((

Imm0ral
yesterday I played with someone in Division 7) on strikes 13 (8) - 12 (6) in my favor, but I lost 0-4 !!! and all because he took me in defense as he wanted!! I can't take away his players) and decided all the skill of the game in defense, in which he did not give me 100% of the moments and at the right moment always selected) that's how much I did not see that someone as well as I ran around or ran past and could not take away) what is the secret ...

I
Imm0ral 14.11.20

In general, I stopped pushing the selection (I have it and the kick) for the last 3-4 matches became better defensive (with the help of only a stick)
PS per match can not press at all or 1 time in exceptional situations and when requires it the moment

I
Ilya Devyatkov 14.11.20

As far as I understood the essence of this TK: now that you release a player from control, the footballer essentially becomes passive. Now he not only does not go to the selection and does not care for the opponent closely, but even, in most cases, does not meet on human, and just sees off the eyes and "easy step" of the opponent's players. Actually, this happens not only with the line of defense. In previous versions this was definitely not the case, and I, by the way, used it. Often just came closer to the attack and immediately changed the management to another player, and this one himself quite qualitatively climbed into the selection.

D
Denis Garipov 14.11.20

I used to play quite a bit before, I calmly carried the compies on the legendary. It was all with the usual, old protection. Bought a Fifa 15 and was disappointed terribly. To take the ball is not that on the legend, and sometimes even on the pros is simply unreal. As a result, in the first days of playing in the foot that with the comp that with people always had a huge number of missed balls in both directions, and often lost large world class and legend, sometimes I can merge on the pros. The pressure button can simply be removed from the game, it is useless or better to call 'Run for the ball and just click on it'. In the 5th division it is also unrealistic to take the ball away, in 70% of cases there are simply not accurate passes or interceptions. And to circle at speed in online with someone the floor of protection is usually not difficult. Those who praise the defense in Fifa have not yet faced apparently with an opponent who one Ronaldo is able to beat the whole team and score. At the touch of the strike button, there is only a power struggle, which is easily played against the skillful. It turns out that the defender stumbled on the ball which leads the opponent only in this case will be 100% of the selection, but who in their right mind will run at the defender? There is no protection in the game. Stick to help you...

L
Llorando 14.11.20

I play in Division 5, the whole game is reduced to ping pong. A score of 5-5 is the norm for me. Stupidly "scoring" on the attack and running forward. By the way, I haven't met a single player who plays well defensively. So the question of how to defend is open to me.

D
Dmitriy Narushevich 14.11.20

I apologize that neither in the theme-how injured players return to the game, written a pass of one m atcha, and the badge injury is not removed and in the lineup to put it impossible, what to do?

D
Dmitriy Narushevich 14.11.20

Defensively, it's like a dog, and you're taking the ball away in half a second, I'm playing the first year in the face online, it's hard and hard, but interesting.

T
T0JICT9IK 14.11.20

How do you turn this TK offline?

T
Tamazik Heladze 14.11.20

help guys, I have one of the ts always running away in the attack and there is constantly, how to fix, who has a thread similar problem? Fifa 15 persons

I
Imm0ral 14.11.20

Tamazik Heladze
So you're putting the maximum priority on the attack.
(It's a right-wing styk when you put tactics during a match)