3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pohodenko 15.11.20 02:19 am

Bug plots in Gloucestershire (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Has anyone had a problem with the Traces and Riddles quest in Gloucestershire? I have a quest snuffed out, after answering all the questions of the druid nothing happens, if again to approach him he will just ask the same questions. Re-passing the quest does not help, all the same.

A cache integrity check helped.
26 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 15.11.20

Pohodenko
"Helped by checking the integrity of the cache" is it where it is?

A
Aleksey Litvincev 15.11.20

Also on this mission the problem, how to solve do not know.
Tomorrow I'll try to do a integrity check, but I doubt it will help.

P
Pohodenko 15.11.20

Ilya Liapin

I
Ilya Lyapin 15.11.20

Pohodenko
Sorry, I'm just old, I always thought the cache was temporary files.

R
RumerG 15.11.20

Who met with the bug of the quest "Shadows on the walls" when it was necessary to go for Stowe. In theory, should go to the house of the viceroy but he goes to St. Paul's Cathedral and sits there, and all and how to do the quest? It's the second time I've checked the file

r
razdvaraz 17.11.20

Pohodenko
How did you get through the quest again? Where is the possibility of canceling the quest to take it again? I have a bug so I can't talk to the druid through the door.

P
Pohodenko 17.11.20

razdvaraz
Just click to download and choose saving before the quest starts

r
razdvaraz 17.11.20

Pohodenko
There is no such opportunity. After I could not communicate with the druid I had already gone through a lot (killed all the members of the Order, passed asgard 100%, on the rest of the plots passed, etc.). And I do not have a save even if I wanted to reboot.

A
Ashhka 19.11.20

The same problem .talked with Druid answered questions and all stupor . It's time to finish the game and I can't))

A
Arditti 06.12.20

razdvaraz
passing the quest again gives nothing
tried different variations, nothing helped

A
Arditti 08.12.20

Guys seem to have found a solution
option number 6, ahah)
after he opened the door to you and asked you to set fire to the effigy (WARNING) remove the cape with a mask, set fire to the effigy, then DO NOT GO TO THE DO NOT DO NOT WORK SCRIPT, examine all the clues, it is important that you at this time do not have a cape with a mask, collected all the clues, go to the other. maybe he'd better talk to Marie Luid" then put on a cape, go to the druid from behind and appear "E" to say))
I'm not sure if it's a bug solution, but after a lot of torment it came out like that)
I will add that I have completed all the unions before that except Winchester where the 340 level is in fact it is the completion and there may be bugs.

S
Sanek1971 09.12.20

Yesterday passed this quest, there were no bugs, he took off the mask and had to dress himself

S
Sanek1971 09.12.20

razdvaraz
He will not open the door until the mask is put on, as soon as put on and knocked, immediately the cutscene starts, there simply, has covered all the green clues to him, and there are no mistakes in principle, to the statue in the lake in the hands of opal.

A
Arditti 09.12.20

Sanek1971
It was a good thing, there wasn't a lot of bugs, and you write here then.

K
KENSHO_RU 17.12.20

the same problem with the druid, I can't help but interact with it, besides, fast movement points do not work, and the character walks drunk)

m
m00n11ght1 05.01.21

This raincoat did not appear in my inventory at all. And as a result, I can't put it on. The last area remains.

I
IIHumanII 05.01.21

m00n11ght1
Passed through recently did not wear anything. Everything was automatic

m
m00n11ght1 05.01.21

IIHumanII Even
if a cloak itself appears with a mask from a skull, then after lighting all the stuffed animals, nothing happens. The shaman says "burn, burn more and more" and that's it. Then the quest is not activated and you cannot talk to him.

I
IIHumanII 05.01.21

m00n11ght1
I don’t know, try to put all the graphics on ultra and go, or vice versa. Maybe it works, I read on the forums, observed other problems, and were solved in this way

m
m00n11ght1 05.01.21

IIHumanII
thanks helped the quest bloated