3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 26.10.19 04:06 am

So you can blame the criminals or not? (Metro Exodus)

I just went down to the bunker, the Caspian sea and want a good ending. Only shot cannibals and when Gul helped. But it's damn annoying. It's a shooter. As with the shooting of the lads doing?
45 Comments
Sort by:
T
True_Rivethead 26.10.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Want happy ending - don't kill anyone but monsters and several bandits.

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.10.19

I've filled up only five bandits on the Volga. He was stalking a small group, but this time to me, in turn, crept shrimp overgrown, she slept. Did not beat and shoot them. No more killing, sectarian not even deadened, and avoided stealth. The only thing I was able to present this crazy preacher - first, all the bandits killed, then we will be accepted?. And what he says, if you do not kill anyone?

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.10.19

And thugs and oilmen blame you, the main thing is not to confuse them with the savages, who also have weapons, but are peaceful

m
maxpayen 26.10.19

I don't bother about that...who's left for who comes over also Valya))))

K
Kovboy belomor 26.10.19

ZlobnyDed
Same and I was told, and I just drowned them all.
True_Rivethead wrote:
Want happy ending - don't kill anyone but monsters and several bandits.
It's like cannibals by any of the blame, if not they go with her ending forest. It's not good karma, and stupid.

C
Communist2001 26.10.19

Don't know how anyone,I didn't kill people just in the story missions(for example at the beginning of the Volga in the Church),and when worn in the map itself-easily killed and has a good ending,especially as far as I know,the system of morality has changed and now acts and killings cancel each other,it is possible to kill enemies,but doing good deeds(well, when the flash happens on the screen) and if the unit is full,it will be a Gud end.

v
vitalik76 26.10.19

ZlobnyDed wrote:
And thugs and oilmen blame you, the main thing is not to confuse them with the savages, who also have weapons, but are peaceful
In the Caspian sea there are three types of characters.
1.Bandits-oil. They blame you (except in the places where it is necessary to free the slaves, there are better stun).
2.Armed servants of the local bandits. For some reason the stun is quite impossible, because they stun shot does not work, even if crept up by stealth. By the way, the same with dogs - they can sneak up on you, but jamming also doesn't work. If they raise the alarm, we can only blame, because no other options are not working.
3.Slaves.

B
Boris999 26.10.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
On the Volga boldly Wali all but the zealots, the crew of the barge and surrendering. A guitar with a bear way too don't need to get to a good ending, and to rescue the captives.

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.10.19

vitalik76
Armed slaves it is impossible to suppress only insolently, stealth they jammed. But if you enter combat it does not stun. Me while the most difficult was with a local, who commanded the slaves, producing water. On the banks not to be distracted, looking at the only stairs to the platform, if you notice, it has no stun. Another day passed, not really hide. Managed to get on the GAZelle, you go sideways and stun, so the rear end is not suitable, stick prevents

v
vitalik76 26.10.19

ZlobnyDed wrote:
Me while the most difficult was with a local, who commanded the slaves, producing water. On the banks not to be distracted, looking at the only stairs to the platform, if you notice, it has no stun.
It may be to blame. When I passed, he didn't even saw, and then in the process stun the guard, he suddenly he teleported to me. Not ran, namely Pavlica out of nowhere out of nowhere. In the end, it's still a good ending was. It's about slaves not to shoot, and guard any - possible.

K
Kostyan Morozov 26.10.19

by the way if you kill the present Baron which is sitting on the shore, you won't get a negative effect, I checked.

S
Shock Burst 26.10.19

Boris999
Like saw one streamer killed the cultists, but still got the good ending

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.10.19

vitalik76
Well, I decided to go for the first time on hardcore and do not kill anyone, and then on easy just to run and I will shoot all. If you receive such a desire

Z
ZlobnyDed 26.10.19

Shock Burst
Apparently, good karma exceeded bad or he in the following chapters carefully played. They say that for a good ending of a partner can be lost, but not anymore

v
vitalik76 26.10.19

Kostya Morozov wrote:
the present Baron
The question is if it's a real Baron, or just a blowhard. For example, in my dialogue, he didn't say anything about the Barony. Said he just ran away from the bandits.

K
KilimanJaro 26.10.19

Yes, we host, then on YouTube you can see, still after passing - delete and forget)

S
SkyraX 26.10.19

play for fun,not particularly bother someone to blame,who is not direct on top the table,what will be the ending this will be a different look on YouTube

N
Niko71790 26.10.19

in fact, you can cut the Hansa, bandyukov in the camps on the Volga, bandyukov in camps on the Caspian sea, and mutants, so that a good ending will be, just need to cut at certain points, when clearly we need stealth, but even in the forest not to cut the people, then all will be as it should, the ending depends on the number of remaining colleagues to the final, not from stealth (in the Church I noticed and had to run up to enemies and beat in the tablet, but in the end the game felt that I passed the quiet, because nobody died)

_
_Red_FoXx_ 26.10.19

Of course an interesting question))
The game is trying to go stealth, not because some kind of ending, but just now interested, and send all sleep, but those freaks (not a mandatory) that was held hostage people on the Volga, and mocked them, filled up all except the last which surrendered.

K
Kovboy belomor 26.10.19

Niko71790
Yes, on the Caspian sea, cut down all but mission with Damir, the slaves of important not to touch, there are a couple of the guard was filled with knives, freed the two prisoners. In a white flash. Tank fuel low. Only when the Baron was knocked out the guy who beat the slave. Damir stayed in the unit.