3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 26.10.19 04:06 am

So you can blame the criminals or not? (Metro Exodus)

I just went down to the bunker, the Caspian sea and want a good ending. Only shot cannibals and when Gul helped. But it's damn annoying. It's a shooter. As with the shooting of the lads doing?
45 Comments
Sort by:
k
kostr184 06.03.21

The beginning of the game is to blame everyone indiscriminately.
Volga - to bring down all the bandits, in the end you can kill the sectarians until they surrender.
(+ saved the sectarians in the cage and at the guitar)
Caspian - to bring down all the oil workers. You can also kill all the oil workers on the tower in the last mission.
(+ saved the slaves, soaked the real baron)
Taiga - bring down all the bandits, you can kill pirates when stealing a boat at the end, until they surrender.
(+ saved the pioneer in the bandit camp)

Total: Artyom survives, five jump out of the train in the finale.
The only game in the series in which I got a good ending, I'm very glad that 4a Games removed the idiocy like "killed a Nazi who tortured and killed ordinary people - you'll die yourself."

Roograx
How so? For the whole MetroLL I killed only the Nazis at the beginning, spared everyone else, but got a bad ending.

O
Obscurantist37 06.03.21

kostr184 He was
greedy for the poor fellows, did not win the bear, hammered mutants with a nigrit and all that 🤔

k
kostr184 06.03.21

Mrakobes37
holders not to be greedy, about the mutants negritonkom not remember, but die because of a teddy bear? This is completely sad)

O
Obscurantist37 06.03.21

kostr184
That devil has beguiled the campaign, I twist - I read, I am talking about Exodus, and my answer is about Last bark xD

W
Waffen 06.03.21

What nonsense ?! On the Volga, he did everything in a “good” way, he saved everyone, did not kill anyone (he only knocked out a couple of interfering sectarians), and the Prince dies (... Can I somehow fix this without replaying the location?