3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PekarRU 17.11.20 05:24 pm

Swordfish (Smelly but deadly - Ubisoft test) (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Tell me, where can you find this very swordfish?
It's in the Ubisoft trials.

51 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miero 02.12.20

It turns out here people have fulfilled all the orders of the fisherman, confess in this case, where caught specifically large mackerel and large flounder, places at least about

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

KaLvaDoreS
There is no achievement either. But I've got a fish cheat, or there's no big flounder or mackerel. Maybe it's because of that.

V
Vyxyxol 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
revenge will be brought in the future, now there is no such functionality
There is such functionality, I had the corpse of a player in Norway. Pruf I'm applying.

A
AAIR 04.12.20

There's a fish like that. in Norway, there was no common fish before the 1.4 update was released. the seas are empty. now something has appeared, but like everything in the Yubils - gnarly.
request for a fish sword and Google sends to the assassin odyssey!!! there was such a character.

Bears are also in trouble.
and the wolf's fang I have never met in 150 hours of the game.

g
gumenn2013 04.12.20

This achivka is given if you fulfill all the orders at Rybak, there give a two-handed swordfish she was in the Arigins and in Odessa), but fishing is just a nightmare occupation just for the sake of the ace did. But she still was not given a sword to eat, but the job did not count.

y
yar1097 04.12.20

AAIR
The wolf's fang falls only from the foxes in Norway.
Fish can be collected many times easier and faster than catching a fishing rod. It is best to pump the opportunity to swim on horseback, swim into the river or sea, and calmly shoot her yl bow and immediately collect it.

M
Miero 06.12.20

gumenn2013
So mb you say where you caught large mackerel and flounder. If added cheat what a clear case that the job will not count, although perhaps the lack of data copies of fish purposeful action ubisoft to delay 100% of the passage of the game

g
gumenn2013 06.12.20

Mackerel
Ryugyafulke
Hordafulke
Flounder
Kent
Sussex
Eccex
Hamptunshire

M
Miero 06.12.20

gumenn2013
Read a book from the game about fish and where they live I can, the bottom line is that I swam everywhere in these locations, but specifically large instances of flounder and mackerel is not at all and I do not say that the fish specifically in the locations: Kent, Sousseex, Essex, Hamputshire has the property in a couple of seconds to disappear altogether. That was her full of eye-testinging and after a couple of seconds she disappeared. I was hoping you'd see exactly where you were fishing or saying as a comrade above that you added a cheat.

N
Nick Naumov 30.12.20

yar1097
In England too. In Linconlnshire fell today

A
AAIR 08.01.21

gumenn2013
so you tell me where you caught the flounder.
it really does not exist.
and large mackerel.

D
Dmitry Borodavkin 15.01.21

The update was rolled out, but the fish was not repaired.

d
dilat 15.01.21

Vyxyxol
Ie some player died somewhere and everyone can see his corpse? And what does it mean to take revenge in this sense?

J
Jazz2Us 15.01.21

dilat
It was similar in Assassin's Creed Origins. Only for some unknown reason, this function is absent in Valhalla. In Yubisoft Connect, only this test was not passed

d
dilat 15.01.21

Jazz2Us
Just one of two AC series that I didn't go through, so I didn't hear about it. And what is the very essence? Vaughn, Desman on the screen 1 of 10 "avenged"

J
Jazz2Us 15.01.21

dilat
I think this is just a fluke and one of the isolated cases (surely someone also had the opportunity to avenge another player). I have not a single case in 130h.

Y
Youxyxol 15.01.21

dilat
Yes, as in "Origins" almost. I came to a place of some kind, there is a highlighted body, you come up, study, several enemy NPCs will spawn nearby, you need to kill them. All.

d
dilat 15.01.21

You xxyxol
Ie, a random corpse of a real player?

Y
Youxyxol 15.01.21

dilat
Just a corpse with the player's nickname, not Eyvor.

d
dilat 15.01.21

You xxyxol I
see, thanks