3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4erniyNegr1 17.11.20 05:25 pm

Low phps on more or less powerful PC in Fallout 4

The graphics are ultra settings (shots are off), no mods and with mods the problem is the same
My PC:
Ryzen 5 2600 3.8 ghz (with acceleration and without the situation the same)
ASUS PRIME B450M-K
Ballistix Sport LT 3200 mgz 8x2 (17-18-18-40-54 time-playing)
RTX 2060 OC
Winda 10 2004 version
Folych 4 pirate (on different turnips the same, underload system in general, hence the low phps)
Low phps only in places such as cities, neighborhood towns and some settlements (tenpains bluff, airfield, etc.)
I don't know what else to do, I've tried everything: I've dispersed the interest, upgraded the wood, re-set the wind, put a 4-sd, etc.
16 Comments
Sort by:
4erniyNegr1 17.11.20

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.11.20

4erniyNegr1
When I had the RX588, it was like this:

Try to lower the RAM to 3000MHz and at the same time

l
legusor 17.11.20

there the most chewing setting is the range of shadows. put on a minimum through a graphic configurator or Google how to change the setting in one of the ini files.
I hope it will.

I
InboxM 17.11.20

4erniyNegr1
Laughed with the phrase in the headline, the less powerful PC.... no offense of course. On subju.., did you try to turn off vertical synchronization?
I'll tell you from experience that it was the same in the cities, but I've got iron just as under-loaded as you, I've scored on this case. It's hard to tell.

4erniyNegr1 17.11.20

legusor
decreased, the phps rose to 35-40, plus a small one, but there is

4erniyNegr1 17.11.20

InboxM
I meant a more or less powerful PC for foul 4
The vertical is always off, but in the invision panel the fps is 150. Special drawdowns and underloading systems in cities (All, even Concorde) and in places where there is a lot of NPIS and other game

I
InboxM 17.11.20

4erniyNegr1
Try to remove the lock frames, in Crysis 3 suffered more than you, stood the lock on 60 fps in RivaTuner, lifting the limit helped me. By the way, what about other games? It's just that On your PC, Folych has to fly.

4erniyNegr1 17.11.20

InboxM
in other games there are the same trawls on underloading system at all with low fps (Assassins Creed Odyssey and Assassin's Orijins), in other games as the fifth headlight edge or a new down all the norms, the system in the cell, the fps stable

I
InboxM 17.11.20

4erniyNegr1
Did you try to remove the lock?

4erniyNegr1 17.11.20

InboxM
cleaned up, still the same, but now in remote locations all 130 phps)
The city is as drawdown, especially in Diamond City, as you enter the city, immediately underloading system and phps in the area 30-40

S
SonyK_2 17.11.20

4erniyNegr1 wrote:
... Low phps only in places like cities, neighborhood towns and some settlements... and in places where there is a lot of NPIS and other game...
In locations where there are many different objects (buildings, NPS, etc.) more load on the CPU. If it does not have time to process and transmit the data needed to render the frame with a graphics card - the frame falls, and there may be an underload of graphics cards. As in the video of Denis Kyokushin - when he turns the camera, you can see how the load jumps on the see-a-man.
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 17.11.20

you can try turning off the turbo processor and lock it up. separately examine the acceleration on the transport bus (not carrying) if it is possible.
I remember I had such a problem current with amd fh (and there I needed a transport and frequency acceleration to be 30fps) and kukurzn is not amd fh - so the problem somewhere in the game itself is namely you need to increase the processing speed of the system for the amount of drawing per frame. This is a micro-task so the purpose of the crackdown will be benchmark real storm 2006 and nvidia physicists on the processor.
Well, it's best to throw it all and just play with mods on graphone and lock 30pfps as a pas mine peck-peck

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.11.20

SonyK_2
SonyK_2 snaked:
When the camera turns, you can see how the load on the see-a-go jumps
The RX5xx series has one bad feature: the load on the core always drops in the overlay.

I
ImTheGREED 17.11.20

4erniyNegr1
Without mods and with mods the problem is the same Maybe you put the wrong fashions?!
Try this one (help with phps in cities) - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26286
Well, the textures are lighter - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/978

G
GigaShnaps 02.12.20

Try enboost and unofficial patch with a non-oxmod download (there are the latest versions). At the time, these two modifications helped me, namely enboost if it to pick up through the call window in the game.

S
StarlixNight 06.03.21

Here's a way, in which my phepes rose from 25 to 75. You need to put the rendering across the volcano, that's it. You can easily find such a patch on the Internet. Elementary installation