3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voland555 17.11.20 05:29 pm

Information, various gags (Assassin's Creed)

The theme for new information, krine, rumors.
News on AU, AC2 and brand as a whole, will still appear periodically.
We put out and comment...

Ubisoft, together with Konami, gave a gift to all fans of Assassin's Creed and Metal Gear Solid 4. A funny video appeared on the network, on the occasion of April 1. I will not tell everything, but if you want to see "Altaira" with a machine gun in his hands and a cigarette in your teeth, then be sure to see it).

Watch (YouTube).
Download (flv, 11.5mb)
Swing (wmv, 40mb)
The quality is the same everywhere

Also, there was news that Assassin's Creed (and not only it, but about 40 games ubisoft) to this other, will be distributed through Steam ($49.95). The truth is only for the people of North America. I hope in the future will be available for us...
248 Comments
Sort by:
D
DupaVoz 17.11.20

Thank you, laughed. It is a pity that the animation is not Altairovskaya and too long - it was possible to do for a moment.

v
voland555 17.11.20

DupaVoz
Yes, the animation gives it, the gait is not the same.
I was pinned to the moment he was shown from the left side. You can see that the ring finger is not, and when the camera chu-slightly drives back to the side, you can see that he bent it)

This video appeared in HD quality - download/see

News from Akella.
Assassin's Creed Director's Cut Edition, March 31, is published. Simultaneously with the world release on April 11, 2008, the game will go on sale in Russia and CIS countries.

In an interview with Kristen Bell, when asked by a journalist whether she would continue to participate in the AU, Kristen replied:
"I think we'll work again. Yes, I hope I will be called for that."
Link

P.S. Review of the game from April Gaming (4str, 1mb).

B
Blacksiter 17.11.20

You meant Jade Raymond.

v
voland555 17.11.20

No, why Reidmond, I meant Kristen Bell.
The girl who served as a prototype (and a vote) lucy).

B
Blacksiter 17.11.20

Without her participation, AC2 won't get any worse

B
Blacksiter 17.11.20

And what a familiar name

V
Velldanas 17.11.20

Oh how! That's how all security should treat Altair! :)

pix.PlayGround.ru
or else, Altair can break a leg)))))

pix.PlayGround.ru

J
JD1486 17.11.20

I'll put out what I found, interested in the story of the Assassins. I ask you not to scold in advance, if anyone already knows:

Hashashin (from Pattern:Lan-ar - "using hashish"), entered European languages as assassins - an aggressive sect of the Nizari branch of the Ismailis, gained fame and political influence in medieval Europe and the Islamic world. It was characterized by strict discipline and numerous religiously and politically motivated murders.

The Khashashin Order was founded in Iran by a Fatimid missionary, Persian Hassan ibn Sabbagh (d. in 1124). The head of the sect in the hierarchical system of power created by Ibn Sabbagh was called "Sheikh al-Jabal" (among the Crusaders he became known as the "Mountain Elder").

From the mountain fortress of Alamut, located northwest of the Iranian city of Kazvin and captured by Ibn Sabbagh in 1091, the Khashashina spread their influence over many areas of the Muslim world, creating a chain of fortified mountain forts in northern Iran and Syria and pursuing a policy of secretly killing their enemies and opponents. Among their victims were Nizam al-Mulk, patron of the scholars and a vizier of Sultan Malik Shah, who sent two unsuccessful military expeditions against the order.

By the end of the 11th century, the Khashchins were firmly entrenched in northwestern Syria; the impregnable citadel was the mountain fortress of Masyaf located in the area. The head of the Order in Syria, Rashid al-Din al-Sinan (d. in 1192), who became the next "Mountain Elder", pursued a policy of terror against the arriving crusaders.

By 1256, the Iranian fortresses of the order were destroyed by the Mongols under the leadership of Hulagu Khan. Sixteen years later, in 1273, fortifications in Syria were destroyed by the Mamluk ruler Beybars I, and the Syrian khashins dispersed into neighboring countries.
Hashashin - Assassins of the Middle Ages

Hashashin is a member of the Nizari branch of the Shiite Sect of the Ismailis. In Europe, the earliest mention of hashashin dates back to the days of the first Crusades. In their intelligence reports, the Crusaders reported on a closed fanatical Muslim sect and its Great Lord, Sheikh Hassan ibn Sabbagh. A secret terrorist organization consisting mainly of Persians, with a rigid internal hierarchy and discipline, fanatical devotion to its leaders, as a result of its activities and surrounding its mystical atmosphere gained influence that did not correspond to its numbers.

For almost three centuries this sect terrorized the early medieval world. Many Arab and European aristocrats fell from the daggers of the Hashashin killers. Despite numerous guards, kings were killed right on their thrones, imams, sheikhs and sultans found death in their bed. Since then, in many European languages, the word "asassin" means "killer" or "hit man."

It turns out the altair hashish smoked))))

r
reveng3r 17.11.20

I'll keep going a little bit...

With the help of hashish Assassins recruited. They let me get high, and then when they got out of high, they said it was paradise. And to return there you need to faithfully serve the lord.

S
Smyek 17.11.20

That's made under the impression of the game somewhere in 20 minutes.

h
hou5e 17.11.20

Shinobi07, SUPER!!! Music, for example, Fall Out Fight. Kul

v
voland555 17.11.20

From the news.

Jubisoft prepares a patch for the game that has to fix the glitches on the PC version. Plus, remove support for DX10.1.
Link

Also, not so long ago flashed a message from one of the hand-iners of Electronic Arts. That Assassin's Creed game is "in control" in Hollywood.
But this is of course only rumors).
Link

A small demo of mobile AU, sort of time-limited.
To be honest, the game for Nintendo DC liked more than for the phone ...

T
Tazer 17.11.20

Did You have Altair falling underground?

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 17.11.20

He couldn't walk.

L
LapinioZx 17.11.20

Switch first to a low rack and hold the sprint key.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 17.11.20

I had a lol the day before yesterday! The crusader has edieth wooden rack!:D

U
Urban Style 17.11.20

Did You have Altair falling underground?
What did you play and where did you run? I've never had an PC.

T
Tinchy 17.11.20

No one has written this here yet, so I'll write it)

News from "Navigator Of the Game World"

Six million asassins. Ubisoft is proud of its successes.
Summing up the results of the 2007 financial year (sales increased by 36% to 928 million euros), Ubisoft at the same time announced the successes achieved by its individual franchises. Especially pleased the French Assassin's Creed, dispersed to different countries and platforms in the number, already exceeding 6 million copies. Defenders of democracy from Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 lagged far behind the medieval killer, but they also managed to arouse interest in their heroics from almost 2 million users. The casual unit, which presented its products under the brand The Games for Everyone (G4E), has raised 230 million euros, which also boasted. In general, the "yubics" were satisfied with the results of the year, and we understand them.

T
Tinchy 17.11.20

And more)))

Article from the May issue of "Navigator of the Game World"

Assassin's Creed
Genre: TPS
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Publisher in Russia: Akella
Title in Russia: Assassin's Creed
Review: Navigator No.130
Game rating: 8.2

The voices and accents of the Arab Assassins are difficult to duplicate. In our memory, a good voiceover could boast except that the Arab-owner of the pizzeria from the feature film "Spider-Man." And he wasn't an asassin. So the localizers had to wriggle out, guided by their own ideas about the subject.
Ubisoft's product is of high quality, and it would be unacceptable to hit the localizers in the face of the localizers. Apparently, that's why "Akella" got tired and gave a result very different from the usual conveyor translation, carried out somewhere in the prisons of the unfortunate students of the Moscow Institute of Foreign Languages.
The most important thing that a lot of localized games lack is the atmosphere. In the Russian Assassin's Creed it is present. Of course, the game is inferior to the English version of voice, but the right mood conveys. And what is interesting - the main characters are voiced quite well, but among the citizens, especially among those in trouble, no-no, and there is a character, listening to the laments of which I want to remember the classic Stanislavsky: "I do not believe!". But even so, the life of the medieval city in the Russian version is realized on a solid five: you want not to run on the plot, shutting your ears, and really wandering through the narrow streets and noisy squares, listening to the dialogues of citizens.
What pleasantly surprised against the background of the latest localizations from "Akella" is the approach to voiceover - in some eyelids the voices correspond to the characters, and their lips move in the same way pronounceable speeches. There are, of course, and small rakes like "kill the guards, you will be easier to get to the goal" - stylistic errors in translation could not be avoided, but there are few.

Author: Mahmoud

T
Tinchy 17.11.20

Well lan))) I'm good)))))))i'm a good-haired...

Article from the May issue of "Navigator of the Game World"

Assassin's Creed Director's Cut - gift edition
The PC version of Assassin's Creed was released in Russia at the same time as the world premiere. But most of all we were pleased not so much by the commendable haste of "Akella" as by the gift version of the game. In a weighty and heavy box there was a place, as the usual "collector's" set, and a few truly original souvenirs.
The standard set includes a large poster, a colorful artbook with brief information about the history and "feats" of asassins and an additional disc with video diaries of developers. The latter, by the way, provided our magazine. Unfortunately, on the way from the editorial office to the office of "Akella" the videos were lost as a video image.
But the main feature of the gift edition of the AU is a shirt of flax and satin belt, which, though remotely, but resemble the outfit of Altair. The shirt was sewn well, but upset by the lack of a characteristic "beak" on the hood. Complements the costume asassin amulet on a leather lace and... package with the logo of the game. However, if you decide to go in this outfit to the store, do not expect that you will not notice the guards ...