3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voland555 17.11.20 05:29 pm

Information, various gags (Assassin's Creed)

The theme for new information, krine, rumors.
News on AU, AC2 and brand as a whole, will still appear periodically.
We put out and comment...

Ubisoft, together with Konami, gave a gift to all fans of Assassin's Creed and Metal Gear Solid 4. A funny video appeared on the network, on the occasion of April 1. I will not tell everything, but if you want to see "Altaira" with a machine gun in his hands and a cigarette in your teeth, then be sure to see it).

Watch (YouTube).
Download (flv, 11.5mb)
Swing (wmv, 40mb)
The quality is the same everywhere

Also, there was news that Assassin's Creed (and not only it, but about 40 games ubisoft) to this other, will be distributed through Steam ($49.95). The truth is only for the people of North America. I hope in the future will be available for us...
248 Comments
Sort by:
A
AJIeks 17.11.20

Those who are interested who starred in Assassin's Creed this info for you, who want to know about them in detail just dial their names in search.

Philip Shahbaz as Altair
Kristen Bell as Lucy Stillman
Nolan North as Desmond Miles, Abbas
Philip Proctor as Warren Vidic
Peter Reneday as Al Mualim
Haaz Sleiman as Malik A-Saif
Alain Benatar - Bureau Chief in Acre
Carlos Ferro - Head of the Bureau in Damascus
Jean-Philippe Dandenod as Robert de Sable
Ammar Dareseh as Tamir
Marcel Genin as Richard the Lionheart
Jennifer Sigwin - The Voice of Animus
Josie Lawrence as a peasant
Suhair Haddad - various voices
Steve Kramer - Different Voices

This is so for the general information...)

R
Revan 17.11.20

PhoeniH, in principle, correctly resented about people who are lazy to read the forum, but it was painfully sharply done ... that led to mass riots. Don't do that... in the future. You are welcome.

Rest
If you think that a user offends you with your post - it is better not to answer at all, and send the complaint through the button to the right of the message.

And, yes, I will note - for insults face too sometimes ban. When you present a screenshot of insults.

P
PhoeniX 17.11.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
Especially for JI9kceu I post this picture, where he can see that Malik came with a cut, but NOT severed hand.

P
PhoeniX 17.11.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

I wonder if all the men born after Altair (in their genus) all the way to Desmod had faces with a complete resemblance?

P
PhoeniX 17.11.20

By the way, Desmond has a more stupid expression xD

M
MYPAH4A 17.11.20

Altair is really beautiful!But all the impression of the game spoils this old hemorrhoid with its "revelations"!!

M
MYPAH4A 17.11.20

I'm going to have a rye card.
PlayGround.ru

A
Acrines 17.11.20

And what's the joke, when you went through the whole game you are allowed to walk stupidly around the lab and why?

F
FlyTHQ 17.11.20

Special Forces
Well... to be stupidly like a lab :)

M
MYPAH4A 17.11.20

They rode on a horse, ran into knights.

S
SKA76RUS 17.11.20

Think people.
I didn't want to do it - I was shopping with a friend and the money was - and I bought the Assassin's Creed for 749 rubles, although the AU had already passed back in March. Well, it says that the box should be a game (of course) - the pendant of the secret Order of the Assassins - User's Guide to Art Beech about the history of the Order of the Assassins.
I come home - happily open the box - and there (my hair on my back stood on end) lie current guide user and art-book - not the game itself, not the pendant there was!!! Here's THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who's been with this??? People who bought a collector - tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
-Gatecrasher- 17.11.20

Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no ordered a collector over the Internet in ozone. Everything is fine. The pendant, the dvd with the game, the diaries of the developers, the art beech, the user's manual - everything is in place. Well, take the dak back to the store, have to take it. If anything is wrong - immediately take to the store, take without problems)

M
MYPAH4A 17.11.20

I noticed such a quilt yesterday, I can't help but show it!
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
SKA76RUS 17.11.20

I took it to the store, and they s. and wise, they say that contact with the ??? and do not call back when promised.
What else should there be a diary of the developers?
In short, when you buy collectibles (or just Cd editions) check the cho inside the barys on the eyes and the presence of scratches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Revan 17.11.20

Where did you buy it?

S
SKA76RUS 17.11.20

In Ai - according to them the largest chain of stores in Yaroslavl and Kostroma.
And their director said that soon will call back (on Friday night), and never calls!!
And what the hell to contact with the developers - nada with Akella or with suppliers........

S
SKA76RUS 17.11.20

Cho in kind of do something to me??

M
MYPAH4A 17.11.20

SKA333
Punch your face:) Contact the Consumer Protection Department, my friend so often does

S
SKA76RUS 17.11.20

Friend is your sucker!
And thank God I called and said that in 1-2 days the game is still remembered!

M
MYPAH4A 17.11.20

RELATED: My Desmont on Lucy's fuse:)