3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steel_Sweety 19.11.20 02:05 am

Good runes. Where is the best place to look for them? (Diablo 2)

For all his life, Max. the rune I found was Ber. I found it in the 3rd city on Helle. But I don't know where and how to find runes. Of course I heard that the Cows fall, on the way to Baal, too, etc. But I would like to know: there is some regularity of their fallout? If not, at least write who Max is. runes found and where.
By the way, I'm on Countess Max. Mal did. Who found more thread? And the vosh falls out there more? And then ran to her xz skok once 200 for sure, for one and luv swinging on it (Players 8 single game).
48 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rostish 19.11.20

nety takogo mesta gde padayut HR tak 4to eto kak poBezet

R
Rostish 19.11.20

za um mal ist gul mozhno begatb na countess

K
Krylaty 19.11.20

Runes look for cow. The most evil place. Even at the assembly bosses and in locations with high level.
I gave a link to the level of locations somewhere, but here's just in case: http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/AreaLevels.htm

D
Diabolik_Bnet_Dk 19.11.20

Look at the message below - the ditch attached the wrong theme with references, LINKS AND KALCULATORS theme is called and on the site indiablo.de you all hit the web ... And where is the ber in 3 cities dropped? nor in sewers level 1-2?

B
Bulka_ 19.11.20

There are two ways to increase the probability of good runes.
-Kill a lot of enemies in a unit of time.
-Kill disembodied enemies, of them the usual schmot does not fall, respectively, the probability to get a rune is higher.

A lot of enemies are cows unequivocally
The disembodied is a swarm of bees, spirits, birds

D

I understand that the barn falls ... But others should be interested ...

S
Steel_Sweety 19.11.20

Runa Ber fell to me in Flayer Jungl9x when I just walked around and stuffed Exp. In my chest, I did not pay attention (there was a docher of corpses), but when I clicked on the Alt, almost freaked out ... So, of course, not very happy, because it is Single and runes wax hard to find or cook (About Yenigma and say nothing), Trade is also not ... but the fact that found Behr - can not but please!

A
ARkaine 19.11.20

Found 2 Lo in the crypt q) (if someone is not clear, then hands)

W
Waylander 19.11.20

Karoche - recipe for making buzz runes:

1 Amazon - furizon - classic, the best option (for me)
2 Aska - Death sentry (there's even cheaper, but hemorrhoids: bomb the cows mona current kada gathered all in 1 heap - tada from def sentry use norms will be
3 Hike the most expensive, but the fastest - Corpse Explosion... (The idea of a net not clean water corps... Option two: sammoner (remember the series ;)) and the byson is new ... - everything is more common, it is panyat what but how to swing ... ) The cost is that nada a lot of skillers and elite schmoot

W
Waylander 19.11.20

These are all farming builds in the barn.

D

Amazon is more expensive for a lot, and non-cry - expensive only enigma, which is not obligatory at all, but necessarily feces tu arms a better bo baba ... Amka should be burned by the infinitive :)

S
Steel_Sweety 19.11.20

Asi's brushes - yes, Perse is good for The Mass Destruction of Cows with DS.
Toka here I run, run my Aska in The Single on them, but there is no sense: falls all x-nya type Shael and Sol and then rarely (Max KO). Maybe because of that 4 Players 1? Or maybe m is simply unlucky.

D

By the way remembered that a month ago cham in cows fell in a single, you have to ppl 4 and a lot of luck with patience.

S
Steel_Sweety 19.11.20

So Players is affected.
By the way, what about Blizzard Sora wax forgotten? I'm saying she's not a bad Perse when paired with Asei or Necro. The Cows fly 1-2 at the Blegards. Duck is still with the damage of 5500, and with the charms of Cold Skill and nothing to say. Especially if we talk about b.no, it is not so expensive.
You can set TR (it max. Ber) although it is more profitable to current Fofan for Gul. It's not hard to find another one. And on the Brown dack wax is easy: the shako often falls, ViperMagic all the more, Naju is more complicated, the complexity of the current with Maroi.
And Ase/Nekru remains current to finish the cows and collect runes, which are p.p. Little.

D

The number of ppl affects THE STAR NO DROP, not the chance of a drop. and whoever says - BEST COW - JAVA COW. which bursts on 8 ppls alone with Infinity

S
Steel_Sweety 19.11.20

Ama is also good, I support)))) es-but Ama is not Bow! And Fury.

s
solex 19.11.20

best cow = fast tele sorc with bugged merc ^^

D

let's not go about bugged merc q, sweat like a rune drain on the JAH !!!!! on pg ninaichi :)))

s
solex 19.11.20

aha :) in addition, this buggy merck is very good and without it lag server.

Z
Zlyka 19.11.20

As far as I know, the rune is pretty good at falling off the consuls in the travincal'e, and do the runes fall off the consuls at the mephisto? Where better from them will fall runes in the tarvincal'e or at mephisto? If itichi in search of runes mf need to do more or vice versa mf should do 0 ?