3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steel_Sweety 19.11.20 02:05 am

Good runes. Where is the best place to look for them? (Diablo 2)

For all his life, Max. the rune I found was Ber. I found it in the 3rd city on Helle. But I don't know where and how to find runes. Of course I heard that the Cows fall, on the way to Baal, too, etc. But I would like to know: there is some regularity of their fallout? If not, at least write who Max is. runes found and where.
By the way, I'm on Countess Max. Mal did. Who found more thread? And the vosh falls out there more? And then ran to her xz skok once 200 for sure, for one and luv swinging on it (Players 8 single game).
48 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirk Hemmett 19.11.20

MF doesn't affect runes.

S
Steel_Sweety 19.11.20

Mt. - it is better to zero, that less drooping clothes, it does not affect the runes.
From the consuls of all fall runes, I also noticed it, but here's something good did not find. Yesterday I found 1 rune (Lum) on the way to Mef, fell out of the chest of some, also from the main chest, which just behind Mef, found Ist.

A
ARkaine 19.11.20

"Mf - better zero"
MF does not affect the drop of runes i.e. that 0, that 300 chance of rune falling is the same, as far as I know, mf affects the type of thing, such as when the monarch falls mf will, affects that magic, rare, or unique...

K
Kirk Hemmett 19.11.20

agrees with ark. Drop runes and clothes - 2 different things and do not depend on each other.

S
Sherlok Holms 19.11.20

Buy The Grapes of Wrath!!!!!!!!! There's a leve on the 65th you're in Single at any trader (with whom to play a nun) for a rounduuuuuuuuuuuuuu the sum buy an unknown rune from El and to zod.

S
Steel_Sweety 19.11.20

What's the Grapes of Wrath..... All fashions are such x.nya that the vosh of the ppt. I hate fucking fashion!
I respect all native versions of Diablo II.
I didn't think so. It seemed to me that the more MF the more the lunge of the smoot, respectively, the less lunging of runes. Example: Countess, if you put on mF clothes, and runes worse, it turns out it's just an accident..... I was wrong.

D
Diabolik_Bnet_Dk 19.11.20

I explain the :)
According to official statements of the creators - the magic chance does not affect the drop of runes.
The number of fallen clothes is affected by the chance of NO DROP %, even if it depends on the number of pops in the game and the location directly!
For races on the carafe you need to use 1 ppl, because from it the drop is calculated on the non-Soviet system and the less ppl, the less smoot will fall - the greater the chance that the rune falls, sometimes they even fall for 1 time. Exception - QUEST DROP - i.e. the first kill of the monster for which you are given a quest, in this case initially from it can not fall neither gold, nor cans and scraps and other nastiness including NORMAL ITEMS, theoretically the worst clothes - red, but if there is a chance for any object to fall net, and it is simply not in the game, it turns into a magic. but it is not affected by the MF and so on, the chance that the gun will fall ethereal -5%, and it does not depend on the circumstances.By the way magical clothes in the quest drop have a double drability and as a rule such Cryel Weapons zuest drop use at Low lvl PvP 42 lvls. (they're ethereal, but the brawls are still not so small, especially on Mace class weapons)

S
Steel_Sweety 19.11.20

All very briefly, but the above is extremely accurate and clear))))

r
rvoot 19.11.20

The cows were slaughtered. You can steam any handle. "Summer for a hundred" will you say? Well, yes, a hundred years of the barn murok to drive - it's fun ...
Although of course it's a bumblebee. But the theme is about runes.

Well, it's all said.

M
MaLIce2k 19.11.20

Paadnima the topic of waapros: cows on HELL will fall runes better than on Natmar? And the Countess is the same kayak? By the way, for HELLFORGE the saddle fell pathetic IO, and it is on HELL, although yesterday for the same thing on NAitmar the whole UM fell down ...

s
solex 19.11.20

2 MaLIce2k better

K
Kirk Hemmett 19.11.20

Naturally on Hell a greater chance of drop high lvl rune. d2data.net - look at TC and chances of a drop of any clothes/runes.

A
ARkaine 19.11.20

Oh man, with HF runes fall with the same chance, the chance to gul'a c hell 1/11. Like me any other rune. There can be no 100% guarantee as a dice.

p
pashchok 19.11.20

Is it going to have to be a jacka'r with Baal? And in general, on whom is better the highest runes to?

A
ARkaine 19.11.20

The herbal bot is not a bad :D on the day of sur, stable, it's the poor 6 things running, and if 10 qgt;

p
pashchok 19.11.20

How then to look without bots, I can not even imagine

A
ARkaine 19.11.20

Cow, Crypt, Mausoleum, AT Ppl1, the rate of monsters kill is much greater than the chance of rune falling out more, bot TB, but also hands can)
Pete doesn't recommend :D Although the chance of a drop there is good.

D
Diabolik_Bnet_Dk 19.11.20

Half-bomb all the same walking out of the situation on the PG - the ideal is a barn .. not only runes, no i Sc's, Skiller's, PGS etc

M
MaLIce2k 19.11.20

But my so-tah is too hard so far, and the druid - slowly ... -))))))) It's me about HELL-Korovnik ... -)))

d
dred1491 19.11.20

Vot mod Bunch of Wrath
Vot link
http://rapidshare.de/files/18677578/____aeue________________.rar.html
Najimaesh na free i zdesh 40 sec.