3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hospitaller 19.11.20 03:14 am

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 humiliation story (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

It is quite interesting for our people, when they humiliate our dignity, put our history in the dirt and openly laugh at us. We keep asking for supplements early and sometimes we're not averse to laughing at ourselves to prove that we're pathetic. That example is a new part of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 where our army is shot in Afghanistan under American rockin king. Many of us, and this almost 80% of the population relatives or friends or acquaintances took part in this terrible war and in almost every city of our vast former homeland there are monuments to those people who gave their lives or took part in this war "Eternal Memory and Glory".
A very interesting example is given in the last part of the medal of honor when the developers put in the online game mujahideen against the U.S. military and thus caused a lot of discontent and lawsuits among the American residents!!! The mujahideen were later slaughtered because it demeaned the memory of the U.S. military who took part in the war.
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is a game of pathetic and vile likeness of American charity to our people and to the memory of the people who gave their lives for our homeland, we are constantly trying to humiliate and make the worst guys in the world!
And until then, we're going to make ourselves look like idiots, and the people who made these games that trample and destroy our history will make money from it.
And our young generation will grow on these games and will perceive the world as they will be forced ...
87 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reloaded. 19.11.20

generation timati and the Yags don't understand you

B
BAHAHDP 19.11.20

It's just a game, don't take everything to heart. And if we are constantly made enemies- means afraid.

F
Fahrenheit3640 19.11.20

Hospitaller
On the one hand you are right, but on the other hand it is a game that is not built on specific personalities, these are real events I agree, but they are the same events as in Medal of honor etc. But it is important to see the line when too pass on personalities and when just in general tell a story, also it is possible to file a complaint on the books on the stories, because they tell about the wars and about who was killed there, all died in these wars ... And what was in the game, it's just not a lot deployed in the general imagination of developers, but at the same time, they personally did not claim anything about certain events.

B
Botponevole 19.11.20

Americans really helped the mujahideen, so idiots are those who are from this in the unreal and fantastic game of bugurtit. They supplied stingers and heavy anti-tank weapons and spent about $20 billion on the company.
What is the problem of the author ?
If that's how you bake, find an American in real life and unsubscribe it.

H
Hospitaller 19.11.20

it's not about the Americans, it's about the ideology of this game and the way we treat it with utter pofigism and joy. In this game a lot of hatred and ridicule of our fathers and grandfathers who put their heads there, I understand that many here absolutely do not care who to wet and how to wet in the game. Think more globally about the meaning of this game.
only in our countries that this is the case if it demeaned American history or any other nation that people would assert their rights.
think about it!!!

H
Hospitaller 19.11.20

I've been to the states and I'll tell you at the moment American society is especially young after such games sees in every Russian-speaking person the enemy) it's funny but it's true!

H
Hospitaller 19.11.20

And what does our young generation, who grew up with such games think????

l
lexa55588 19.11.20

I'm not happy with the games 2012 (curves and stupid games)
P.S I'd rather buy a bottle of beer

M
Monolitovec Haron 19.11.20

Showing war on the other side of the barricades is not an insult. And the negative attitude towards us in the world was not based on movies, games and media. You have to understand that. We humiliated ourselves.

a
andrei76825 19.11.20

Hospitaller

Don't take it close to your heart, you'll live longer!

I
Inetmen 19.11.20

Amen...

H
Hospitaller 19.11.20

The most offensive thing is that not one of you does not understand) It's like spitting in your face and you're still asking for current and wiped)

H
Hospitaller 19.11.20

And you imagine tomorrow the Western gaming industry will release a game where will shoot your native mother brother's father. Whatever a nasty American or a German, it doesn't matter to shoot your father and think how cool I killed a Russian! You'll play it too and think yes it's just a game???
The Country of Unwritten Idiots !!!

H
Hospitaller 19.11.20

and everyone will lead ingenious game discussions about graphics etc. there's no plot there shoots not believable
Haven't you noticed all the Western games mostly without a plot especially lately there's the current essence of making us enemies and insignificant and the worst thing that you believe in it !!!!

B
Botponevole 19.11.20

Hospitaller
According to your logic, Germany should ban all games about the second world, it's nonsense, well, plus a multipost, hysterics.

m
maks19892008 19.11.20

It's just a game, and about the episode with the Russians there is only one, why even it was necessary to create a theme.

M
Masky76 19.11.20

Children, on TV it seems you have a TNT watch?

K
Ksendz 19.11.20

Ours in Afghanistan were the aggressors and burned entire settlements with its inhabitants. So you think the Germans should be offended by every movie or game?

E
Elf0m3n1ack 19.11.20

Are you German? Or don't give a damn about your own? In other countries too offended and often, only the Germans have done too much to the world to be offended by the games.

a
atmaROZ 19.11.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
So I went through the whole game like the old ones in the series. There in the videos what is rubbed and rubbed,there was a drama and other fufel, which I personally have always been and remains on the drum. That is, the plot, if it is there at all, passes on some other parallel rails, and he goes somewhere somewhere, where I just break even try to catch)
I don't know why, but I like the software. on the Russians, Themericos and their intercourse with each other in this toy setting,on the capture of continents,fictional bases and pseudo-launches of nuclear missiles.

For me, the gameplay itself, the skirmishes, the combat situation around the G.G. i.e. the classic core of the genre Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person is important here.
And the plot .... For me, it's S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and something else, but it's not a escaping a code-type attraction.)