3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hospitaller 19.11.20 03:14 am

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 humiliation story (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

It is quite interesting for our people, when they humiliate our dignity, put our history in the dirt and openly laugh at us. We keep asking for supplements early and sometimes we're not averse to laughing at ourselves to prove that we're pathetic. That example is a new part of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 where our army is shot in Afghanistan under American rockin king. Many of us, and this almost 80% of the population relatives or friends or acquaintances took part in this terrible war and in almost every city of our vast former homeland there are monuments to those people who gave their lives or took part in this war "Eternal Memory and Glory".
A very interesting example is given in the last part of the medal of honor when the developers put in the online game mujahideen against the U.S. military and thus caused a lot of discontent and lawsuits among the American residents!!! The mujahideen were later slaughtered because it demeaned the memory of the U.S. military who took part in the war.
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is a game of pathetic and vile likeness of American charity to our people and to the memory of the people who gave their lives for our homeland, we are constantly trying to humiliate and make the worst guys in the world!
And until then, we're going to make ourselves look like idiots, and the people who made these games that trample and destroy our history will make money from it.
And our young generation will grow on these games and will perceive the world as they will be forced ...
87 Comments
Sort by:
V
VANESS 19.11.20

and the dislikes put (and the meaning? try to explain at least to yourself!)
No one is afraid of us!
THE PEOPLE STOP LYING TO THEMSELVES!

T
Tomas Freeze 19.11.20

We have long been put on our knees, if there is some war, there is simply no one to fight, because the rich are going to be taken abroad and the children of their military age will be taken away, there will be a current of stupid drunken gopniks, jaguars and drug addicts weeds)) America and everyone knows it. so I'm offended by the fact that such a power was destroyed which the whole world was afraid of and from the word "Russian" pulled his hand to say hello to you.
Click on the Dulles Plan and you'll understand everything you need to understand.

w
wano555 19.11.20

mountenZoflain
AND RIGHT!!!! FOR THE FACT THAT THE MAN INSPIRES US THAT WE SUCK NOT TO BAN HIM AND PUT TO THE WALL!!! FOR THE FAITH OF THE KING OF THE FATHERLAND OF LIFE IS NOT A PITY!!! THAT'S WHAT A REAL RUSSIAN MAN SHOULD THINK!!!!

w
wano555 19.11.20

VANESSA
GOD IN THE BROWN EYE THAT NO ONE IS AFRAID OF US?!!!! RUSKY SPECIAL FORCES ARE EVEN AFRAID OF REMB!!!!

V
VANESS 19.11.20

mountenZoflain
for flooding and bot-breeding?!
it seems that Russia was taken over by morons, believers, and morons again.

K
Kubinec Pitt 19.11.20

so if I play Minecraft, I destroy nature and pollute the atmosphere? Oh, what a bastard I am.

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 19.11.20

Hospitaller
It seems to me that there is nothing provocative and infringing on our people and our country.
The only thing that lies, is that the U.S. special forces galloped on horseback on the battlefields and simultaneously shot from the Stingers left and right)

And if you think about it, then purely theoretically in Germany should have banned since the 2000s all games about the Second World War.
Still, history is history, it's stupid to avoid it, whatever it is.

M
Mr_UKROPUS 19.11.20

Another poceret bathurst happened

A
Abakan200 19.11.20

Don't take it that way. In fact, this mission is a reference to the film Rambo 3 , consisting of cranberries at 150 percent. What only is the opportunity to shoot from a horse from a grenade launcher and a tank at the end of the mission. Straight Iron Kaput of some kind))

W
Warlord24 19.11.20

Of course, sometimes annoying the fact that in many games, and movies, The Russians are necessarily scoundrels, villains and in general the last radishes. But my IMHO is better not to dwell on it. In general, still went from the Soviet Union and the confrontation between the two powers, the USSR has long disintegrated, but in the near American empire we inertia remain the main enemies. And gamers only fuel this opinion, focusing on the "fashionable" views of ordinary Yankees about the Russians, the image of which changed after the collapse of the union to even more unattractive mobsters, shut by the belt even the famous Sicilian mafia. In general, the image is again negative than the industry of games and cinema is still as a jaded record with success in the Western audience enjoys. Although in fact the main "evil empire" is the United States, which unleashes and controls around the world more wars than all other countries combined. But they will not really make the main aggressor and villains themselves loved. That's used a win-win option, to blame all the troubles of the Russians. Yankees are happy to hai, Europeans too, and Asians probably just don't care. And we can only wait until the domestic gambling industry reaches the world levels and will make in return the villains of Americans) But apparently have to wait a very long time, because we have to eat what is on the menu - that is, the Western product. Who does not like, you can not eat, that is not to play, this is the surest way out. Or like most, take everything easier and not seriously. After all, it's just a game and you kill not Russian or non-Russian and computer programs under beautiful scenery. In extreme cases, you can look at everything from a different angle and even start to be proud - if we are not forgotten and made the main aggressors, then still take seriously, and if they can not love us, so let at least be afraid of ;)

m
mirnyy-83 19.11.20

Since the U.S. is the main consumer of digital content (game, film, music, etc.), then of course publishers and developers (and they are mostly also from the U.S.) seek to fill this content with what will be sold best there. In that case, it's foolish to look for the truth. They will never make a play on behalf of the Japanese of Hiroshima or the Vietnamese, which flies American bombs with napalm. Such games just no one will buy. It has to be accepted and accepted. When I passed BO2, I did not perceive the mission in Afghanistan as real (although I was 1983). Shooting from "Stinger" on bi-barrel (!) tanks - this alone is enough not to take it all seriously. I downloaded the game for free, enjoyed the action and deleted it. There were no more emotions from the game. It's a pity for the people who are spitting saliva to prove how angry Americans hurt their patriotic feelings. And especially from schoolchildren running from military enlistment offices, unwilling to work and rusting over the of Comedy Klab.

d
dante1945 19.11.20

Haron's Monolithic

Come on:-) they're not very much at gun or into the top. XD, although I can't help but admit that they're slowly but surely killing us.:( We don't ask about Western education reform much.

d
dante1945 19.11.20

I'm sorry, the phone was stupid and sometimes I didn't finish the letters.

d
dante1945 19.11.20

Actually, boy, you've discovered a big topic.

d
dante1945 19.11.20

And more. Warlord24
That's a good speech. XD.respect

a
animudebil 19.11.20

Um, back in BO1 on the box with the disk it was written that everything happens in a fictional world, in countries like Cuba, the USSR, etc. And they asked not to buy the game if you think that it can somehow hurt your feelings. I wonder, and animal advocates are also dissatisfied that in Afghanistan horses were all snubed? Or mb you'll sue the Bivars for genocide of the human race in their space trilogy?

P
Prais26 19.11.20

Well, the fact that all the actions take place in a fictional world and the fact that all the names are invented ... It's understandable.But here are the faces.....

Find out who, didn't?
pix.PlayGround.ru

c
chel s pulemetom. 19.11.20

Hospitaller
you're a little overstepping the way the mission is still the evil uncles of the mujahideen.
and honestly speaking Abakan200 I then decided to try not to take GG in one hand six-barrel minigun from the first BO

took as cute)))

It is clear to everyone that this is a madness and there is no connection with the reality of what only the scene is where our srembo (Mason) on a horse is going to the Russian
WARNING: TWO-BARREL TANK

L
Leon S Kennedy 19.11.20

Comments killed... If you listen, for example Rammstein, direct national traitor?

c
chel s pulemetom. 19.11.20

Masky76
Vadiman26
and you come to the Germans because for the last 10 years of games about them released dohya and in each they were evil byss and shouted "COMINSTAN!!!!!!" .
"HAY GICHLEE'S !!!!," "CAPUUUUUOUT!!!"
SY.GY
I'm not going to lie to anyone, but it's worse that in BO2 you can do it yourself:
1) Marasm with a two-barrel tank
2)Real historical events in the game and some battles copied from the stories of veterans.