3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Net_imeni 19.11.20 03:14 am

Poll: When did you first play CoD? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

I first played call of duty unted ofensive in 2004, but I've only been able to do well since 2006.Just don't say, "Author, you're looking for the same oldphages as you are?In the modern CODE is played only mostly by kids aged 7-10 years." I don't like the word "Oldfag" because it translates as "Old Fagg."
76 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackson[x] 19.11.20

In the modern CODE play only mostly kids aged 7-10 years - Absolute brush, send those who say so to the fuck.

I don't like the word "Oldfag" zdronts came up with this.
--- --- ---
And on the topic played when the first part came out. But it was only after the release of MW that it was the 1nd and 2nd part.

N
Net_imeni 19.11.20

Well, you're older than me, I thought that only schoolchildren come in here, adults must be a trailer and E3 is disappointing, but this is still the last part of the game so far here I am at the end of the series and created a survey.

N
Net_imeni 19.11.20

Jacks0n
And in COD 3 you have to play, there is a pathetic game, for 2006 it is something that could not be dreamed of: The ending is, the count is plague, such a cartoon that people without consoles have envied the, the most important thing: there are 3 modes of transport: tank, car and boat.

O
Ozon58 19.11.20

In 2005.

J
Jackson[x] 19.11.20

No name
And in COD 3 you need to play -In CoD3 do not need to play, as it is a console exclusive, it is not on the PC.

M
Monolitovec Haron 19.11.20

He first played in MV1 right after its release.

e
endo09 19.11.20

I don't miss any games since MV 1.)

M
MW RACER 19.11.20

In 2005 COD2, then the first passed, and then in others.

S
ShedXXX 19.11.20

2005 played in the first and then went went

D
Double Agent 19.11.20

In 2003 in the first part. The most spectacular shooter at that time was.

i
igor from 1992 aka. Net_i 19.11.20

Jacks0n
Well, I played on my PS3- did not regret.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 19.11.20

He met the series in 2007. Playing in Modern Warfare. The game was, though at one time, but the multiplayer was a masterpiece. Then, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops and so on.
The first three parts, namely Call of Duty 2 and United Offensive, add-on to the first, passed only this year.

Z
Zhydmen 19.11.20

In Call of Duty played in 2003, graphics, sound, staging, gameplay, all blew brain, the best shooter of the time, and now it's been 9 years, and the game has hardly changed, all the same formula, all the same graphone, the sound only became much worse, the movie became more, and the delusional plot added, added.

D
DragoBexZ 19.11.20

Started with the first game as talking with Call of Duty. And all the series without exception.

I
Infiltrator 19.11.20

In 2007.

A
Anderby 19.11.20

MW1. Before that, CoD was an absolutely flat SPV. In the fourth part there was a Hollywood woman and other whistles somehow distinguishing the game from the gray cheap and long-dead genre called First Person Shooter.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 19.11.20

In 2006, he played for PS2. In the first part, in addition to it, in the second and third... Not to say that at that time I was a fan of the series, because I played at that time in almost all the shooters, which also included "medal" and BF2 Modern Combat.

In the fourth part played only in 2008. Since then, KoD is one of my favorite games, already 5 licensed discs... Although by and large - the favorite is only the 4th part, because it is the border between the "old" and "new." Add zombies or just cooperative missions. It would have been better not then.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 19.11.20

First Call of Duty, 2005.

J
Jeffrey Muerte 19.11.20

Call of duty 2 in 2004

B
Bear Grills 19.11.20

First Call of Duty, 2005. [2]