3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.20 03:47 am

For fans to drive pitchforks on water

The condition of the task.
Suppose that tomorrow all sanctions imposed against Russia will be lifted.

Question.
Will the material well-being of the population change for the better or for the worse?
Or will it remain unchanged?

The deployment of the response is welcome.
47 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 19.11.20

In 2014, the dullest Chinese external usb 2.0 box for the 2.5" hard drive cost in the region of 380r, now the same model is estimated already in the region of 1500r.

W
Wing42 19.11.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Will the material well-being of the population change for the better or for the worse?
Or will it remain unchanged?
It won't change because the problem is donkeys, not sanctions.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.20

it's not going to improve right away. Depreciation effect.
another question is how quickly the bet and the ruble rewind and rewind
to make the igori cheaper and the bakery furnaces of graphun.

B
BioCommandos 19.11.20

Of course it will improve, because most of the goods and products Russia imports, so, accordingly, the price will change and even there is a small chance that everything will be like before the crisis.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 19.11.20

If the sanctions are lifted it will be worse, because the cheap ruble is profitable for production.
because Russia imports most of its goods and products
Brad, there are no essentials among this. And if there are imports now, it means that it is not subject to sanctions.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.20

LeopoldoMendoza
Do you know the anti-sanctions? What was forbidden to import? What happened to the prices?

Sanctions have prohibited a number of officials from coming and buying real estate in the West, to do business there. Sanctions will be lifted again to export currency abroad. What's better for me?

P
Panade02 Dweller 19.11.20

SpoilerAcher, starting at 11:45 on the RBC Channel, was the following. A typical news release inside the day showed the TV presenter with bulging nipples through the dress. Kazus is hardly worth calling it. There are few fans of such a spectacle. It should certainly be noted that the TV presenter definitely had a bra. This fact did not prevent this fact from being dismantled at all. Every 35-45 minutes the news release spins again with the same block, but with alternating leading and permutation of words in the text.
The simple everyman who had previously watched the action from boredom was intrigued over and above measure,
To be honest. In fact, it was not worth expecting something like this from a news channel. But the next backup block began in due course, after only 30 minutes, and the tension of the inhabitants has not yet subsided.
In general, the lower marker representing the name of the next speaker presenter was at the level of the bust
and determine whether the nipples were bulging was not possible. Clearly, this only fueled the bored inhabitants. After the two regular stories were scrolled, it became clear that the second presenter
The dress has a similar drawback. And he bulged. From this, the breasts, the Third, looked more attractive.
Infa from the audience is next. All the women leading that day get into the trend. Until the end of the
afternoon session.
"Ban Ki-moon does not deny the UN's intervention in the Syrian conflict." Nothing out of the ordinary.
A little further came the program with a slant under the analytics from Hrupova, which inserted remarks when the EXPERTs were involved in the skirmish, suggestive questions, giving the viewer the feeling that the guests are not talking to each other, but also with the audience, so that the essence of the question was clear. It should be noted that on the channel there are both ordinary women presenters reading from a teleprompter, incomprehensible to them Chinese songs, and there are women who can in the economy and finances, and owning oral to the fullest in full comprehension. Whatever it means... So Hrupova (just Googled) refers to the latter. And... her strict suit, under becoming a program, was strict and elegant in almost equal measure. But importantly, he was in the trend of the day. The nipples brought out a magnificent projection in its ruthlessness right through the blouse and jacket! It remains unclear whether it is the mood of the market or inadvertently:3

In fact, all day from the mouth of the media (both screen, digital, and those nomens who have nothing to do with the media) sounds something important. But the next low-information block was put out by the political union, and the mention of some (almost non-existent) countries was prohibited.

G
Gauguin 19.11.20

Bortsuns for sprivedlevozh, Mamkin tearers of covers with insidious power, liberakhs of all varieties and suits ... Oh, thank you Rygalov for a good top.

S
Sima4 19.11.20

According to my work - the higher the price, the more I earn :)

s
stalker7162534 19.11.20

Sima4
And you'll spend what you've earned faster.

S
Sima4 19.11.20

stalker7162534
Everything is interconnected.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.20

Sima4
Is it everywhere?

B
BioCommandos 19.11.20

LeopoldoMendoza
Brad, there are no essentials among this.
yes, people just live in four walls, eat potatoes and drink tap water, and everything else is drumbeat. Absolutely.
And if there are imports now, it means that it is not subject to sanctions.
Imports are always there, stupid.

A
Alamut95 19.11.20

It is hard to believe that life will be better in this country. As they have already written, the people themselves have become oss up, slurping up tons of lies from the box.

x
xoen 19.11.20

Vanya Rygalov
I don't see a direct connection, but maybe something will get cheaper.
It is better to develop its domestic market and sanctions only for the benefit.

F
Freerom 19.11.20

MegaDen666
Exit to the streets Volodya fixed without any tricks, on their channels - he is a kgbman. All the susshads and others like her were driven into the stall, and rightly so. Because otherwise something would have happened in the decoration.

What exactly would have happened? Where will Putin run if he starts to bake seriously? Dprk? Congo? And Japan, as far as I understand, will go and press Sakhalin, holding a referendum there with a turnout of 82% and the result of 97% "A"? And then he will land on Kamchatka and organize the Far Eastern People's Republic. Do I draw the right parallels?

M
Mag Otshelnik 19.11.20

Vanya Rygalova for president!!

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.20

Cheburator Founder
There is a town in the middle of the prairie. It's a terrible heat. There's not a soul on the streets. In the shade near the saloon sits an old man and sips whiskey from a glass. Suddenly, out of nowhere, in the clouds of dust, a cowboy flies into the city. He drives up to the saloon, hurrys and ties the horse to the horse. The old man is lazily watching him. Here, a hundredth, out of the blue, a dog bypasses a horse, picks her tail and kisses her there, kudi never peeks the sun. After these actions, he calmly climbs the steps of the saloon. The old man froze in shock, spilling whiskey from a glass. When the cowboy got along with the old man, he asked:
"Son, I've seen a lot of things in my life, but can you tell me what you've done now?
"It's just that my lips cracked from the heat," he said.
— ?! ... Does it help?
"Actually, no! But, it's a desire to lick them.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.20

http://pikabu.ru/story/vyiboryivyiboryi_4483069

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.20

Spoiler