3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayyouneed 19.11.20 03:51 am

Prime/secondery veapon questions. (Diablo 2)

The goal is to make 2 barbs: french crumble UT and v as in the gaude toruma bwz.
Actually on the gaedd you can peck BVC and not think too much, the lion's share of the smoot is already there (except CoA BERBER, of course, and the state tiar 2/20/30). But I want to do the same as a frenzi bistba'griefba and then there were difficulties. I read the short-term forums, counted everything in the Ias trac and quite confused.
1. For starters, which hand is prime? The one above the gloves or the one the first one wearing?
When you equip one or both of your dual-equipped weapons, the primary weapon is always whichever weapon was equipped first. The secondary weapon is the one equipped last.
2. Which hands are taken into account, and with which are not taken into account: ias, kb, ds, ll, ar, etc. (The torum says that the grief should be 34 degrees for max ands, but if we have a bist with 40% ias, is it not easier to make a primeory or we lose some important moments because of the fact that grief becomes a sic)
3. If the Grief should be the main weapon, the calculator gives out such figures: Skill Fransy I will have within 23-29l, ie for max speed of 5 frames with 9 litres of fanaticism IAS on the grill should be 39!-35 appropriately.
All the word-ish about IAS is connected with the fact that in UT the frenzer I want to put on a drawing of san/atma, and in the ghouls to shove a jewel with damage on demons. And grief to cook with 39 ias business risky, there one potzik sells in ba 39/390, but it turns out to be more expensive all my assembly xD

For a detailed answer on the second point I will plus every top of this good man on this wonderful forum!
123 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 19.11.20

what kind of hand is prime?
The one in which you first put the weapon (in fact, it is written in "some incomprehensible language"). Visually - right.

From which hands are taken into account, and with which are not taken into account: ias, kb, ds, ll, ar
Franzi is somewhat frozen in the speed, depending on which weapon hit. Emnip, in general, is important the basic speed of both chumps and primary wias.
Crash, lich, ar work for the weapon on which painted.

I would take 2 vultures for the ute, if the runes allow (I prefer the vulture,lobringer, hammering on the draughts everywhere except mef), and did not steam especially about the ias - the frensy accelerates, on the edge (decra/hff) there is a swing.

m
minovalo 19.11.20

What's the with pvp-sharpened BA in UT to get out, by the way?

S
Sayyouneed 19.11.20

It's gone.
Thank you for the answer! Only now it has become completely unclear why Bist can not be the main weapon for the VV beaver if it has an iron 40 ias and all the features from the grief just as well work.

I tried a bunch of vultures in the previous season. Here is the basic idea to make BVC, with the possibility of using the same smoot on the fraser. In addition, my bist drags nekr, and there are thoughts to use it in the future on other charms. Well don't cook the same 2 vultures pb and ba after all!
And such a modest question, (whispering) lvl fans remains fixed at 9 at the all-cils ethems?

i
ixdon 19.11.20

The level of the aura from the subject is fixed. To raise it, you need to wear more clothes with the same aura: if you wear 2 bistas, the fan will be 18 levels

m
minovalo 19.11.20

Lvl fans stays fixed at 9
this

O
Obsessed 19.11.20

Besides, my bist's not dragging.
Sayyouneed, and does not give? =)
from Atma to UT I would abstain.

ixdon, as far as I'm concerned, this shit works on a dagg with aura type of holi (2 Dream, etc.). but if in the game there are 2 pala with 8 and 9 lvl fans, then you will be affected by bonuses of fans 9 lvl.

A
Archon Guard 19.11.20

Lvl fans stays fixed at 9
this
)) )) try to dress two bistes and see the dmg as it grows, they add up, that's just do not know whether it's just two auras work, or one lvl 18

y
yok0o 19.11.20

na bvc wmot eto ne problema
problemi po vozrastaniyu:
1. skiluxa
2. ping
3. invent
sna4ala s nimi razberis' :C

m
minovalo 19.11.20

Try to wear two bistes and look
Well, it will. But it has nothing to do with it.

A
Archon Guard 19.11.20

But it has nothing to do with it.
Well, yes, it's out of business, but the fact that there is no more object with a 9 fan's lvl is somehow wrong, the bronic would as an option would be normal imho, for a variety of assemblies, so that not just the bist and grief were considered, but 2 bistas too, to channelo, as that long ago was a topic where the moat came up, the cat rescuer there is an afterthicular theme was, so there I offered a broom ditch with the fan and replenishing the charges on other items - something else there to look for and write this way, the same

m
minovalo 19.11.20

The theme is smoothly reborn as "innovations." :D

S
Sayyouneed 19.11.20

As for the addition of the aur found the info, theirdon all the more and so says, will be 18 lvl. Even on the pg someone drima on the head and they were folding.
yok0o
I haven't reached these problems yet ;)

Obsessed
I think the boys for the need for the dark fornication of the mura will give xD

Boys, the question was and remained the main one: whether I should run to the market for sadness with 39 ias or make a bist the main hand, while not losing any useful pieces with the grief.
Torum knew exactly how he wrote this.

a
aBUCHa 19.11.20

Sayyouneed wrote:
Aim to make 2 barbs: french and vv
I had a 22-:)
1) All barbs of scratch except Berserker
2) All weapons of nettle except vultures
3) For the measure only insight or come
4) On swap 2 sticks of 3 bo or bow with harmonium for pindle wounds

i
ixdon 19.11.20

aBUCHa wrote:
I've had a 22-year-old barba.
And not a single woman.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

A
Archon Guard 19.11.20

it is not even clear whether he even had 22 beavers, he has been zared recently, and his claims are so categorical that it does not inspire any confidence (
take at least a pindl wounds berserker, there skeletons on a defenseless beaver so eager that if 75 blocks and they do not save, and if two weapons that are even more defenseless with a harmonium on a swap (read catching kp) he will be very comfortable there, in general, something with this aBUCHa is not so, suspiciously, everything is very, suspiciously.

y
yok0o 19.11.20

Sayyouneed
grief osnovnoi potomu 4to on b'et perviy i dmg s pervogo udara bol'we, eto o4en' vajno vs passiv casterov i v razmene
zerkom sootvetstvenno toje b'et grief

a
aBUCHa 19.11.20

Archon Guard wrote:
very similar to the ins(
Open the laders, and smore who's almost in the top on the beavers, I removed the Persians and do not play pg anymore, asked the moderator to erase them from the lader but they all hang, also in the single poked the days compared, there is even a save of the norms of berseker collected for pvm with normal htps and htep
---
take at least a pindl wound
my bers without bo, shot and team on the ramp with harmony killed pindal at 8 pp in 2 seconds, nigalaka also for 2, I'm not talking about the puppy itp. there's such a cry of synergy he swings to the max, so that's when his cast all run away
1) Soules stop attacking
2) Pindal's friends run away and you are attacked only by him alone - which rests on the ss, as well as with the rest of whom have a large entourage of diablo print, puppy itp, the advice on the upgle is done in general just lure them inside and cast hovl they run inside the corners of the walk and. 15 seconds will probably take
3) in uber hovl helps too very well, not so long acts but 90% run away and stop attacking, in uber bers beats all mobs and majik imuns and immunes on all winged are killed when switched on the concentrate pumped as a passer-by 1, the only thing without fell in three hundred bosses he does not overwhelm, but barb bers very good helper to him

ixdon wrote:
And not a single woman.
transition to personalities and comparison of games with women on the game server - top of the trolling

O
Obsessed 19.11.20

without falling in three hundred bosses he could not fill, but
All the barbs are a scratch except Berserker
For the measure only insight or come
Amen! :-)

S
Sayyouneed 19.11.20

yok0o
Smother! It's a shame that he is not finished) turns out to be a frenier of PVM anyway what a prime veapon.
the rest as usual sps for off-flood and up!

a
aBUCHa 19.11.20

Obsessed wrote:
Amen! :-)
Write what you think is good? I'm very interested, I tried everything in the single and everything seemed unnecessary, only these two have the benefit of imho

Obsessed wrote:
All barbs of the krap
that in the krap, he acts on him and damag he is much weaker than the birch, and also read that the vv cut damag in the packs and the bers do not. so I did both and compared with the same weapon both on the server - and in the single - but really in a much weaker, and the fact that the frenies is a speckled all the most so what is the bag