3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 19.11.20 03:56 am

Cult movies that don't catch you

Which of the well-recognized cult films and other films that have received high ratings of film critics, you were not impressed?
29 Comments
Sort by:
t
takamin 19.11.20

Yes interstellar very snotty film turned out, the girl even burst into tears.

M
MariaRoza 19.11.20

Angelica04
Me, too. Although the plot in it is not bad, but with special effects they clearly overdo it. I personally really like the movie Mind Games. How many times did not revise - the impressions are the same. Lately I've been watching either historical movies or dramas, or just movies to think about something.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 19.11.20

Among the cult except "Apocalypse Now" and "Silence of the Lambs."

V
Volt Mort 19.11.20

I didn't.
Spoiler

L
Lavuer 19.11.20

I don't know why, but I wasn't impressed by the Green Mile movie. Maybe because I watched it relatively recently, not immediately after the release. For example, after watching "Hachiko" a lump in his throat stood, a tear turned. And here it is not. Although a lot of people roar after the Green Mile.

T
T.T.G 19.11.20

Prestige.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 19.11.20

Lavuer
For me personally, the atmosphere of the "Green Mile" kills the element of fiction and makes the picture unrealistic (

S
SkyRaider 19.11.20

From the recently seen - The Sixth Sense, where the end of the film I guessed already in the middle. And then there's Malena, a boring and overrated traction.
Did you hit your head?
Spider Jerusalem wrote:
interstellar
Uilenspiegel wrote:
Interstellar.
John Smith_18_ wrote:
Interstellar
takamin wrote:
interstellar

Why the Internet is a cult movie?

R
RU_UAK 19.11.20

"Suspicious Persons" Two Academy Awards Rated IMDb 8.6 - twice started viewing, and in two not seen, the film still lies can with the 3rd time will go)