3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RulVPlane 19.11.20 03:57 am

How to crack shogan2 through artmani. (Total War: Shogun 2)

Played a lot of time in it, captured almost all the land. After a while a little tired and decided to crack the money through artmania.But I do not succeed, the code run the game and then the artmania and choose the process that the art gives out what can not open the process. I tried a few art, and everywhere the same stuff.
Shogan 2 pirate assembly 1.1.0.5346.324823
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Advancer13 19.11.20

Well, first of all, it's not a shogan, but a Shogun. And with artmania I can not help and do not interest it.

R
RulVPlane 19.11.20

Advancer13
First, I REALLY don't care what it's called shogan or shogun, these two names talk about one game, secondly, I do not care if your opinion is interesting or not interesting.
I asked a question, and be kind to answer it, if you do not know the meaning of to be a smart man.

A
Advancer13 19.11.20

I wasn't a smart guy. Talking shogan instead of shogun is like talking not a shurik, but Murik

J
Joe312 19.11.20

Advancer13
It is better instead of the first 2 consonants to put T P and will be all ok :D

R
RulVPlane 19.11.20

That's what you're talking about, well, there's a question to answer yes or no. Here are the beginnings of a non-theme bazaar.

J
Joe312 19.11.20

Shurik96
link http://www.playground.ru/dox/total_war_shogun_2/o_dobavlenii_i_sohranenii_finansov-6186/
On adding and saving finances
About adding and saving your finances with ArtMoney

Surely many tried to crack the game Total War: Shogun 2 with the help of ArtMoney. But for many (if not all) this operation did not bring fruit. As it was, say, 3000 gold, and remained. What to do in this case? This is what this document will tell.

1. First of all, it is necessary, in fact, to download and install the program ArtMoney. You can download it from the official website. Although, there is no difference where you will download.
Once you've installed the program, open the Help window, paragraph "2) Search for the exact value." It's very simple and detailed, so we will not focus on it. And hardly anyone knows how to use "artmanes."

2. Now we start cheating the game. After doing the necessary operations with the program, you got two or three values. Now you need to know which of them is responsible for the amount of money in your treasury. It's very important. If you select the first value, for example, click on the red arrow next to the value. On the right, the value will appear as a number. Click on this number with the right button, select Freeze. To the left of the value there will be a cross.
It's going to be the next pix.playground.ru/971950/37408/458601/.

With this freeze, you've banned the game from changing the value itself. Now go into the game to see what you can do. The value hasn't changed, but it doesn't matter. Choose any of your city, start building and look at the amount of money. It doesn't have to change. That is, as in the picture, it was, say, 5260 gold, the same amount will remain. But notice. The money hasn't disappeared, and nothing else can be built. Not a problem! This case is fixable. If you have not done anything good, roll up the game, unfreeze the value you change, and freeze the other.

3. Finally, you've found the right value. Now start building the building, roll up the game and look back at the ArtMoney window. For the same value, click the right button, click "Unfreeze." The cross will disappear. Go back into the game and press the end of the turn. Voila! The money has been added.
pix.playground.ru/971950/37408/458602/
It became, say, 6,219 gold. Freeze the value again, build the building/building again, if available, unfreeze the value, complete the move.

4. In general, this operation is long, tedious, but bears fruit. Dial thus thousands of twenty, freeze, and forget. You may not have a million money, but they won't go anywhere.

5. ATTENTION! If you change the second value, all buildings and troops will be worth the amount that is specified in this value. In principle, you can bet the amount of 1, but the operation was noticed when the first value changed, and the second. This process makes your work much more difficult.

6. Possible glitches and problem solving (so far there is one stable glitch):
(a) When you freeze the value of finance, go into the game and try to open the "Hiring troops" tab, it may happen that this tab simply disappears. Simply roll up the game, defrost the value, freeze again and try again. The glitch has to disappear. If it does not disappear, you will have to first donate some money, unfreeze the value and hire troops, spending money. But chances are you only have to do so once. In the future, you will be able to hire an army as "free" as to build buildings.

b) It's not a glitch, it's just a freaking program. You may have to turn on ArtMoney during the game, because the game may simply forget that you have frozen the value. Don't forget to remind her of this pleasant event. Also, the game consistently forgets about the value after any Steam update. Also let her remember that to change the amount of money yourself is not worth it.

A
Advancer13 19.11.20

Shurik96
That's what you're talking about, well, there's a question to answer yes or no. Here are the beginnings of a non-theme bazaar.
People don't judge themselves if everyone tells you that you're bull, you don't have to throw it over to others. You're the man who started the scandals.
Joe312
Please don't get involved.

f
fallshirmegger 19.11.20

Advancer13
I'm going to have to do it.)

R
RulVPlane 19.11.20

Advancer13
I do not judge anyone on my own or on others, but I say as it is. This scandal arose because you did not answer the question in the subject, Here's a question asked, well, answer yes (if you know) or say nothing and for the conversation is off topic for it can and hara clap (it is not a threat and not an insult, just explain)
P.S. Joe312 thank you for finding at least one normal

A
Advancer13 19.11.20

Shurik96
Okay, I'm wrong, but you're not right. I don't want any scandals.

R
RulVPlane 19.11.20

Advancer13
I agree that I was wrong, too. So I'm sorry and forget it, okay?

N
Ners23 19.11.20

Shogan hahaha. The author is a stupid schoolboy. Don't embarrass the great game.

R
RulVPlane 19.11.20

Ners23
Read the dialogue above. I don't want to be a scandal again because of platitudes.

A
Advancer13 19.11.20

Shurik96
Ok. And by the way, you got the answer to your main question. Helped?

R
RulVPlane 19.11.20

Advancer13
I got the first 3 points and then the game wildly started to hoz why, in general the answer is that I got but scored because of glitches.

A
Advancer13 19.11.20

The most important thing was what I wanted, albeit partially.

R
RulVPlane 19.11.20

well, yes, the more I play empire total war terrier play more like)

A
Advancer13 19.11.20

To the Russian Empire?

R
RulVPlane 19.11.20

ash stump)
but I think I might try to play for some small country like Georgia (but not for it)

A
Advancer13 19.11.20

I don't really like Russia at Empire at this time, it's just starting european. That's what it takes.